𝑴𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒆𝒙

Smut

-

I jumped into Finn's arms as he held onto me tightly. Lifting my feet off the ground, he swayed me from side to side.
"I missed you so much." He said against my neck.
"I missed you more."

He set me down and pressed a quick kiss to my lips. We were in the middle of the airport and we're sure there was paparazzi around.

Finn had been away filming for almost 3 months. And I was longing for his touch.

He grabbed my hand, intertwining our fingers as we began to walk through the airport to make our way to the parking lot outside.

We reached my car and he placed his luggage in the trunk before climbing into the passenger seat.
I started to drive home and I felt Finn's hand rest of my thigh.

"I can't wait to get home." He sighed and I glanced over at him with a smile.
He began to rub his hand up and down my thigh until his fingers came in contact with my clothed heat.

I'd gone so long without him that I became wet so easily. I glanced over at him once again.
"Keep your eyes on the road, babe." He smirked and pulled his hand away. What a tease.

We soon arrived at home and we stepped out of the car. Finn started to walk towards the front door.
"You aren't gonna bring your luggage in?"
"It can wait." He replied.

We got inside and he instantly smashed his lips onto mine. His hands roaming my body as we made our way over to the living room.
"God, I can't wait any longer." He said breaking the kiss and lifting the hem of my shirt. I lifted my arms up and he threw my shirt to the side as my hands traveled down to his buckle.

He took over and began to unbuckle his belt while making eye contact with me. I pulled my leggings down and kicked them aside leaving me in my bra and thong. He lifted his shirt over his head then leaned over to kiss me. Shoving his tongue in my mouth, his hands moved down to pull his pants down. He then moved his hands to my back and unclipped my bra, letting it fall to the floor.

"Jump." I wrapped my legs around his torso while his hands gripped onto my ass, carrying me over to the couch. He set me down then got down on his knees in front of me and spread my legs apart.

He placed wet kisses up my thighs until he reached my panties. His fingers gripped the hem and pulled them down with both hands.

"You're like...dripping. Happy to have me back?" He smirked. I nodded before he latched his mouth onto my clit, sucking lighly then licking in circular motions.
"Mmm." I moaned and brought my hand to the back of his head, tangling my fingers in his curls.

He looked up at me while his mouth worked on my pussy. He moved his tongue at a faster pace and I threw my head back in pleasure as I moaned, breaking eye contact with Finn.

He stopped for a second and I looked back down at him. "Look at me. Watch me eat you out." He demanded.

He brought his mouth back down onto my clit. He brought one of his hands down from my waist and shoved 2 of his fingers inside of me.
"Ah mm fuck Finn!" I moaned as his fingers curved up inside of me, hitting my g-spot as he kept his tongue on my clit lighting sucking and licking.

He removed his fingers and shoved his tongue inside of me, rubbing his thumb over my clit while he fucked me with his tongue.
"F-fuck just like that baby I'm mm" I continued to moan as I felt my orgasm building up, tightening my grip on Finn's hair.

His hummed in response and I bucked my hips, lifting my ass off the couch at the sudden vibrations.
He grabbed my waist tightly and pushed me back down, continuing to fuck me with his mouth.

He hummed again, knowing it made me feel good. I let out a loud moan before feeling myself orgasm, loosening my grip on Finn's hair.
He pulled away from me while I panted. He stood up and I brought myself to the edge of the couch cushion, now face to face with his dick.

I pulled his boxers down and his erection sprung up. I placed my hands on his length and licked up the pre cum that oozed from his tip.
I licked all the way down his shaft then wrapped my lips around his tip, swirling my tongue before moving my head down his dick.

"Fuck." He groaned. He reached to grip my hair together, holding it in a ponytail as he watched me suck his dick.

I looked up at him making eye contact as I sucked on his tip. "You look so pretty with my dick in your mouth, baby." I felt myself become wetter at his words and continued to suck him off, bobbing my head up and down.

He threw his head back in pleasure, keeping his grip on my hair. I felt spit leaking onto my chin down my chest and tears began to form in my eyes as I forced myself to push his dick deeper down my throat.

He looked back down at me and pushed my head down slightly, making a tear fall down my cheek.
He moved his other hand to my cheek, rubbing away the tear with his thumb. "You can do it, baby." He encouraged me as my lips met the base of his dick.

He's definitely broken out of his shell since we first started having sex a year ago. He was a virgin when we got together and he was insecure about having sex. He thought he wouldn't be good at it and didn't wanna embarrass himself but I assured him it would be okay. Now he knows what to do to make me feel good and knows what makes him feel good. He can be aggressive sometimes because he's taken a liking to having rough sex but he knows I like it too.

I pulled away to catch my breath and Finn let go of my hair and picked me up again. He placed me on my feet behind the couch and turned me around. He bent me over the couch and aligned his dick with my entrance, sliding it up and down to spread my wetness before slamming into me.

"Oh f-fuuuck!" I gasped. I held on to the top of the couch cushions and rolled my eyes back in pleasure as I moaned.
"Mmm." Finn moaned. "Did you miss me hm? You missed my dick?" He asked as he pounded into me.
"Y-yes baby fuck I-I missed you." I whined.

"Yeah? I missed you t-too...and fucking you." He moaned out pulling my hair, lifting me up slightly so I'd arch my back for him to have easier access to my neck. He sucked on my sweet spot as he continued to slam into me.

He pulled away and placed both his hands tightly on the sides of my hips. The room was filled with the sounds of me screaming Finn's name followed by whiny moans as well as Finn moaning and the sound of him slamming into my wetness.

He brought his hand down to rub my clit, keeping his pace."F-Fuuuck" I moaned loudly.
"I-I'm gonn-" I started before he cut me off "Me too baby" He thrusted into me a few more times before they became slower and sloppy while his fingers stayed on my clit. I let out a few breathy moans as I came, feeling Finn's cum fill me up before he pulled out of me.

We sat on the couch, catching our breath. He looked over at me and smiled, draping his arm over my shoulders and pressing a kiss to the side of head.

"Good to be home."