𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒅𝒔

Aged up (you live together)
-

Finn was woken from his peaceful sleep by his girlfriend tossing and turning in their bed.
He slowly opened his eyes and looked over at the clock.
2:43am

He thought she might be having trouble sleeping or was having a nightmare so he placed his hand on her shoulder.

"Babe." He whispered. No answer. He shook her shoulder slightly.
"Babe."

Y/n woke up and turned to face Finn, groaning softly in the process.
"Hm?" She hummed with her eyes still shut.
"You okay? You woke me up from all your tossing and turning."

"Mhm...well, not really now that I'm awake."
"Sorry. I thought you were having a nightmare or something. Go back to sleep."
He pressed a kiss to her forehead before the sleepy girl turned back around.

Finn snaked his arms around Y/n's waist, puling her close.
He suddenly felt something damp against his thigh where Y/n's backside rested.
He realized what it was and woke the girl once again.

"Baby, get up." He whispered before releasing his grasp on her to turn the bedside lamp on.
"What?" She mumbled, sitting up and rubbing her eyes tiredly.

"You started your period, bub."
"Hm? Oh fuck." She said after she shifted and felt the wetness that leaked through her underwear.

She stood up and looked down at the bed sheets that now had a large blood stain. Her eyes then met Finn's sweats and saw the smudge of blood on this thigh.

"I'm sorry." The embarrassed girl mumbled.

"Why are you sorry? It happens. You can't help it." He reassured her as he began to strip the sheets.
She reached down to help him but Finn stopped her.

"I'll take care of this. Just go change, my love."
Y/n nodded and went to the bathroom to clean up.
Finn put the sheets in the wash then replaced them and changed out of his sweats.

Y/n finished in the bathroom and climbed into the fresh sheets.
Finn walked back into the room with her heating pad and 2 Midol capsules.
He had learned the essentials for this time of month during their 3 years of being together.

"Thank you bubs." The tired girl thanked him before taking her pills.
Finn hummed a "mhm" as a 'you're welcome' then plugged in her heating pad, placing it on top of her torso.

He shut the lamp off then climbed into bed next to her. Y/n placed her head on his chest and he wrapped his long arms around her.

"I'll cancel plans with Josh tomorrow and stay home with you. We can watch that new movie with Jared Leto you were taking about."

"You don't have to do that, Finn. I'll be fine."

"I want to. Now shh, get some rest."
He pressed a kiss to the top of her head and closed his tired eyes.

"Thanks for always taking care of me." Y/n said softly, closing her eyes as well.

"You don't have to thank me, baby. Goodnight."

"Goodnight." Y/n murmured before drifting off into sleep.

What a sweet boy.