𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝑻𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒔/𝑲𝒊𝒏𝒌𝒔

-

Finn:
-Wearing his clothes (especially when it's just one of his shirts with panties)
-When you're dominant
-But he also likes to stop you and take control himself
-Sitting on his lap (he loves when you ride him so this reminds him too much of that)
-Scratching his back during sex
-Having sex in new places (his dressing rooms, award show/party bathrooms, your childhood bedrooms, new counties you visit)
-When you praise him

Boris:
-Face slapping (he asks if it was too much after sex but you like it)
-Play fighting (you guys will be laughing and messing around then he just pops a boner)
-When you're high (he just thinks you look so hot with your low, red eyes)
-Using toys on you (he stole a vibrator so he could use it on you during sex/watch you use it)
-When you take care of him (he loves how sweet and gentle you are it makes him want to make sweet love to you)

Miles:
-When he makes you cry during sex
-Degrading you ("stupid fucking slut" "such a needy whore for my cock" "you're just a little fucktoy aren't you?") but he's always so sweet & praising after
-When he's behind you teaching you how to play his guitar or drums
-Consensual non-consensual
-When you wear dresses and skirts (it just makes him want to lift it up and fuck you wherever you are)
-Orgasm control

Richie:
-Dressing up in costumes (maid & schoolgirl outfits drive him crazy)
-When you tie your hair up
-Food play (he saw it in a porn film one time and begged you to try it)
-When you take his glasses and wear them (he just thinks you so look good)

Mike:
-When you're concentrating (he loves the way you bite your lip and furrow your eyebrows)
-Giving him head while he play video games (he'll purposely play while you're over because he loves it)
-Him being submissive (he's a bottom for sure even tho he tries not to act like it)