𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆

Smut obviously

-

"How do you like Theo?" Boris slurred in my ear as we sat on the couch across from Theo.
The three of us had been drinking all night and just finished smoking a joint.

"What do you mean?" I asked him, confused.
"You think he is cute or?"
"Boris, what are you talking about?" I giggled.

Usually, Boris was a very jealous person, even with our best friend. But, he was shitfaced right now.

"What if we all fuck?" He whispered in my ear.
I looked at him with wide eyes.
"Boris!" I whisper yelled and smacked his arm.
"What!? I am horny." He whisper yelled back and placed his hand on my thigh.

I knew Boris and Theo use to make out and give each other blow jobs and hand jobs a few times before we met but I wasn't sure if he was still interested in him in that way. Then again, they were always fucked up when that would occur and Boris was fucked up now and so was I.
I did always find Theo cute but he ended up being like a brother to me. But my drunk and high thoughts weren't caring about how our friendship was.

Our whisper yells caught Theo's attention and he looked over at us.
"A-Are you guys arguing?" He slurred.
"No." I answered quickly.

"Potter. You think Y/n is hot, yes?"

Theo's eyes widened and his cheeks grew red.
"Uhh."

"Speak the truth. I will not be mad, promise." Boris convinced him.
"Uhm, y-yeah she's hot."
I felt myself blush.

Boris grabbed my hand and led me over to the couch where Theo was and we sat on each side of him.
"Wha-" Theo began but Boris cut him off.
"Kiss her."
Theo looked over at me and I nodded, giving him approval. He leaned in and kissed me as Boris watched. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he hummed into the kiss.

"Enough." Boris broke us apart and smashed his lips to Theo's. I watched them in awe as I felt myself become wet. I didn't think I'd find this so hot.

They pulled away and Boris looked at me.
"Come here." He ordered as he began to pull his pants and boxers down.
"Suck me off."
I got down on my knees on the floor as Boris sat on the couch next to Theo.

I grabbed his dick in my hands and licked all around his shaft before sucking his tip slightly then swirling my tongue around it.
Boris let out a muffled moan and I looked up to see him and Theo making out as I sucked his dick.

I brought my hand down to rub myself while still keeping my mouth on Boris.
They broke away from each other and both looked down at me.

"Are you touching yourself?" Theo asked me while Boris' dick was still in my mouth.

"She is a dirty girl." Boris smirked before grabbing my arms to pull me up to his lap. He smashed his lips onto mine and began undressing me.

He pulled away. "Undress, Potter."
Theo began to undress when Boris aligned his dick with my entrance and slid in. I moaned loudly as he lifted his hips up and down to thrust into me while our tongues roamed each others mouths.

He pulled away once again.
"Kiss him." He looked over at Theo and I turned my head to press my lips onto his.
Theo and I made out, his hand on the back of my neck as Boris continued to slam into my pussy from beneath me. I moaned into Theo's mouth.

Boris' hand traveled from my waist to Theo's dick, rubbing his hard length up and down.
After a few moments, Boris stopped his thrusts and pulled his hand away from Theo, causing us to pull away and look at him.

"Suck his dick while I fuck you from behind." I nodded and lifted my self off of Boris.
"You are about to get best head ever, Potter." Boris smirked.

Boris stood on his knees on one end of the couch while I got into doggystyle position in front of him. Theo sat on the other end staring at us as we got into position.

Boris slammed into me once again and I let out a loud, whiny moan before lowering my head down onto Theo's dick.
Boris was definitely bigger than him but he wasn't that small either.

I swirled my tongue all around his tip before bringing my head down onto his whole length.
"F-fuck." Theo moaned.
"Good, right?" Boris chuckled.
Theo nodded and continued to let out soft whines.

Boris was pounding into me as we all let out moans of pleasure.
"You are just little slut for us, huh?" Boris asked me.

"Mhmm." I moaned in response with Theo's dick still in my mouth.
Boris sped up his pace and I felt Theo's dick twitch then his cum shot into my mouth.
"Ahh." He moaned as I swallowed his release and brought my head up to kiss him, feeling my orgasm build up.

Boris let out a groan as his thrusts became sloppy, letting me know he was close too.
We both let out a string of moans as we came together, Theo watching us in awe.

Boris' warm release filled me up then slowly leaked out of me as he pulled out.
The three of us rested on the couch, panting as we caught our breaths.

"That was so hot."