•~•one•~•

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ↠[Concerto no.4, Allegro 1]

0:00 ⎯⎯❍⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ 3:18
⇆ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↺

The Small boy moves gracefully as the music plays. He is moving upward and downward feeling the music with him. He places his little hands on his hips as he sway his body and turn gracefully.

Beam of lights are hitting his face as the drop of sweat drops down on his neck. He continued to dance until the song went off.

A tanned boy came in holding two cold bottled water on his hands.

"Really? Reanna? You're overworking yourself, you want to die already?" The tanned male said, rolling his eyes on the Chinese boy.

"I told you, Donna. I have to practice for the upcoming try outs." He answers as he gulp the cold water down to his throat.

"Whatever" the tanned male said. Lifting the dog who is sleeping beside the other dog.

"Look how hard working your papa is, you don't want that don't you~"

"Stop traumatizing my pets, Haechan!" The Chinese male said lifting the other dog beside him.

"Yah! I'm cute so shut the fuck up, Renjun!" He replied as he giggles at the dog infront of him.

Renjun is a Chinese male, he was born in china but transferred to Korea since he wants to get away from his abusive dad. His dad is always beating him up because he can't accept Renjun's sexuality. He came to Korea and took a work so he could feed himself, obviously preventing himself from hunger. And after taking the job he went to find sa shelter where he could stay.

He was at the province so it's kind of hard to find an apartment. Renjun was about to lose hope but he saw a a house where it's okay to rent with he quickly grabbed the opportunity. There is only on last slot and he has to have it.

But he was pushed by a tanned male and was about to book the room but Renjun refuse and pushed him so he could get it first. They bicker and finally the guy infront of them said that they could share the single room since it has a two rooms. Haechan and Renjun of course rejected the recommendation since they want privacy. They both waited for each other's decision.

Luckily, a girl moved out from one of the room. Renjun thank as he took the room. Leaving Haechan on the other.

They always bump to each other and they are total enemies but since Renjun is also having a ballet dance and it happened that Haechan also joined. Their coach decided to pair them up. At first they didn't want each other but as they go on and learn each other's company they became best friends.

Renjun shakes his head when he heard a snap infront of his eyes. He saw Haechan glaring at him. "Are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah, just thinking about something" Renjun replied. The alarm went on and they quickly wrapped things up. Renjun packed the things up together with Haechan. He placed his two dogs on their bags and carried them infront.

Renjun coos as he tried to kiss both of them. Since Renjun left his family back from China. He bought the two dogs at the shop so he could have at least a member of his family. He was just going to get one but the other dog keeps on giving him looks. Renjun can't help but to get the both of them.

He always care for them, thinking how they feel whenever Renjun is not around. Think how they rest, how they eat and wishing that they will be come to live like a human so he could have at least someone in his life.

After walking with Haechan, he didn't notice they are already infront of their house. They walk In, Renjun got the backs from Haechan and thanked him

"See you tomorrow, Rebecca!"

"I won't meet you then, Daniela!"

Haechan once again rolled his eyes and opened the door. Renjun did the same.

He pulled out his two dogs and placed them at the floor. The brown dog who he named Nana and the other dog which is white is Nono. Nono shakes his body as he went to Renjun and give him licks on the face. As a typical dog Nana runs up to Renjun and bit his socks off. Making Renjun groaned.

"Nana! Stop biting my socks!" Renjun said as he pulled Nana and attacked him with kissed.

He spent the "rest time" giggling and playing with his pets.

"How I wish you two we're just like me... Human" Renjun said, caressing the two dogs on the floor who is currently sleeping. He decided to leave them there and went to change clothes. He also prepared something for dinner.

Before he dig in, he decided to take a shower and ate his dinner. He took out the dog food and poured some on the two cute dogs who is energetically wiggling their tails as they cutely bark.

After eating he washed things up and decided to sleep. He took his both dogs and placed them beside him. Nana barked signalling for a kiss. Nono just sat there and stayed silent. Renjun noticed it and hugged him but the dog refused and went down. Renjun can't help but to shake his head. He glanced at Nana who is currently sleeping already.

He decided to slid down and lay beside Nana and sleep. After a minute he felt his eyelids are closing and finally drifted go sleep.

--
Nono came back to Renjun's bedroom and jumped on top of it. Snuggling his nose to Nana. Nana's eyes were shut open as he look at Nono. Nana stood up and went outside together with Nono.

"I told you to stop getting much kisses than me!" Nono barked softly.

"Well, you can't help it! I'm much cuter and much loved by Renjun!" Nana replied. They growled as they began to attack each other. You can hear squeals and bark but Renjun having a heavy sleep don't notice it.

Nono and Nana are still fighting. They saw a beam of light but they didn't put much attention to it because they're busy fighting because of how many kiss Nana is getting from Renjun.

A winged woman entered their house. Both of them stopped and began to bark at the stranger.

"Shut up, will you two?" The winged woman said, she has a long white curly hair, paired with his pale skin.

Nono and Nana stood still as they look at the woman.

As you all know, Nana and Nono are like besties in the outside but they are great enemy specially when it comes to Renjun.

"I saw your fake actions. Of course you need to change" the fairy said

"No" they both said in chorus making the fairy frown as he took out a pouch that is glowing.

"You two have two choices to choose on. Learn from your mistakes or I'll end your existence?"

Both of the two innocent dogs just sat there with their eyes mesmerized for the pouch. The fairy took some powder and all they can remember is that there is a big silence explosion happened.

See you on the next chapter<( ̄︶ ̄)>