•~•nineteen•~•

A/N: Hello?

"are you okay?" jeno asked as he softly ruffles jaemin's hair. jaemin looked up and nodded

"what im thinking right now is renjun. Renjun hasn't walked out his room for half day already" jaemin said. jeno chuckled and said "you missed him that much?"

"who wouldn't?" Jaemin answered as he smiled "why dont we prepare his lunch today?" Jeno said

"i dont think ill be needing your help" Jaemin answered "what? why?" Jeno asked as he tilt his head

"you might "let kitchen burn"~ jaemin sang and went to the kitchen by himself

"okay then. ill wait for the food too" jeno said and just sat there and let jaemin cook by himself.

jaemin sighed and started cooking. after a few minutes passed by Jaemin finally finished and made the table ready for Jeno and him and also fixed renjun's meal.

"Jeno! help me here please!" Jaemin called jeno stood up and went to get renjun's meal and they both went upstairs.

----
"Jaemin im not hungry" Renjun said as he keeps on snuggling the pillow and covering his face.

"but you need to eat" Jaemin pleaded

"i will but not now, leave me alone" Renjun said and tucked himself under the cover.

Jaemin and Jeno sighed and let Renjun have an alone time. Jaemin left his meal on his desk and carefully went out.

"Is he mad at us?" Jeno asked "why would he be?" Jaemin answered anx just sat at the dining table and ate their lunch.

---
jaemin and jeno are currently on the living room hoping that renjun will walk out of his room and ask for their company but hr didnt. that's why they eventually drifted to sleep

meanwhile...

renjun sniffled as he wipe his tears, He is scared and want someone to be there for him but he does not want to make any problems for the others.

Renjun felt hunger and looked around his room only to see the lunch jaemin made him.

he sighed and went out to make a new one since the food is already cold and was already exposed on the air.

he walked out of the room and saw Jaemin and Jeno sleeping he felt guilt in what their situation right now.

"sorry for dragging you two in this mess. Ill make sure that trash wont hurt the two of you" Renjun said as he caress both jaemin and jeno's cheeks.

"we also want you to be safe renjun. We dont want to lose you" Jaemin said keeping his eyes closed

renjun was surprised and felt embarrass

"i-i thought you're sleeping!" Renjun shouted jaemin sat down and clasp renjun's mouth so he could lower his voice

"be quiet, jeno is sleeping" Jaemin said that made renjun nodded slowly.

"are you hungry? oh, you did not ate it?" jaemin asked with a sad tone.

"i was about to but my mind told me to sleep"

"but i cook that for you" Jaemin sulked as he turned around pouting like a small kid.

"Gosh jaemin you can cook for me again" Renjun comforted but jaemin is still sulking

"stop sulking and made me food so i could try your dish" Renjun said as he keeps on shaking jaemin's arm.

"You want my dish? be careful it'll be spicy hot. its not JUST a pepper you know" Jaemin joked and winked at renjun.

Renjun didnt mind it at first but when he already realized he walked out red faced and went to the kitchen without saying anything.

"Yah renjun im just joking!" Jaemin laughed and went to follow Renjun in the kitchen leaving the sleeping jeno in the living room.

---
"when was the contest again?" Jaemin asked

"before i answer your question could you please stop staring at me? Jaemin i know im pretty but please get tired of it" Renjun said that made the two of them giggle.

"i love that confidence" Jaemin commented

"and to answer you question The competition will be next week. and i know this week will be a long ass ride" Renjun said making jaemin nod.

"I wish i was your partner there" Jaemin said making renjun lower his face to not let jaemin see his face turning red.

"... that would be good but the partners are already set" Renjun said making jaemin pouts

"you know what you better be a duck" Renjun joked

"why? so you could kiss my lips everytime? or i will do vise versa" Jaemin said making renjun cringed

"where the heck are you getting that pick up lines... its... its not funny" Renjun said

"But deep inside you like it!" Jaemin teased  as he points renjun's nose and pinched his cheeks

"yah... stop!" Renjun shouted while jaemin keeps giggling

"having fun without me?" Jeno spoke up that made them stop

"hi jeno!" Renjun greeted

"do you want to eat again?" Jaemin asked

"no. but can you please be fast eating my body needs cuddle at the moment" Jeno said as he rubs his eye and yawn.

"and you'll end up letting me sleep in between you like a teddy bear" Renjun whined

"ITS BECAUSE YOU ARE HUGGABLE" Both the tall men said

"okay... fine!" Renjun said as he ate the last bite and went to the sink to wash it.

"Jeno go sleep now" Jaemin

"im not gonna sleep until i have my daily cuddle session"Jeno answered making Renjun giggle

"Cutee~" Renjun said

"gosh WE ARE THE WHIPPED GUYS" Jaemin said and went to pull renjun and made their way to the bed to sleep and cuddle.

tbc.