♥~♥Thirty five♥~♥

"how did you two meet my friends by the way?" Renjun asked randomly as they eat their ice cream.

"Magic made us meet them" Jaemin answered

"huh? do you still believe in magic even though you are already adult?" Renjun chuckled

"As if you are not believing that moomin is not real" Jeno said earning a glare from the older.

"Fine. But what do you mean by that" Renjun asked curiously. Renjun just finished eating his ice cream and eyed jaemin's. Renjun smiled as he scoops ice cream on Jaemin's cup.

Jaemin whined as he pulled Renjun's spoon and ate it "There, no ice cream was gotten kidnapped" Jaemin said making Renjun pout.

"Did you just kiss indirectly in front of me?" Jeno said as he dramatically gagged (he's actually loving it lol)

"THAT IS WHAT FRIENDS DO! or maybe not. Jaemin is just really greedy for ice cream!" Renjun said and pointed the ice cream making Jeno laugh.

"Yes you guys are adults but your mind is like a 10 years old kid" Jeno said as he keeps laughing.

"have it" Jeno slid his ice cream that was half consumed by him.

"WOW JENO SO UNLIKELY OF YOU" Jaemin said eyeing Jeno. Renjun shrink on his seat and shyly reach out for Jeno's ice cream.

"Thanks Pup" Renjun answered and ate Jeno's ice cream. Jaemin looked at jeno and saw satisfaction on his eyes.

Jaemin smiled and was about to ruffle his hair but Renjun looked up that's why it made them both awkward a bit but they carry on. Renjun just love eating ice cream.

"Do you think we should call them?" Renjun asked. "who?" Jeno questioned as he keeps on playing games on his phone.

"chenle?" Renjun suggested

"what for?" jeno questioned in a little bit serious tone. "so we could all have fun" Renjun answered back, putting aside the empty cup of ice cream.

"Renjun, this day was jist only for us three" Jeno said making Renjun look at him confusedly.

"Okay? Jaemin where should se go next?" Renjun asked clearing the serious awkward moment that Jeno just happened to make.

"Jeno what do you think? should we go home?" Jaemin asked earning a questioning look from Jeno.

"Oh my gosh! our morning duty on the flower shop! Jaemin we are going to be late! Renjun do you want to go with us or we'll let you go home" Jeno asked as he hurriedly fixed himself so it jaemin.

"Flower shop? i can help I guess? why would you left me out on a time like this?" Renjun said cheerfully making the three smile.

"Okay then! up there we go!" Jaemin cheered

-----
"Sorry, Mr. Kun we are just late for 5 minutes hehe" Jaemin said shyly placing their things at the counter. "It's fine but next time don't ever do it again..." Kun looked at Renjun and signalled Jaemin "who is he?"

Jaemin cleared his throat and said "He is Renjun... You don't know Him?! CHENLE'S BIG BROTHER?" Jaemin asked making Kun clasp his both hands on his mouth as he gasp.

"Sorry it's been so long since i saw you Renjun. How are you?" Kun said in chinese that was obviously cannot understand by the two.

"Ge, maybe that's a sign of aging" Renjun joked earning a glare from the older.  Jeno and Jaemin stood there listening to the two chinese catching up not until someone came in and followed by another.

"What the heck is going on? I mean this is such a big news to us but what was the occasion?" Jeno asked still not believing why do they have a lot of costumers today.

" Renjun you are our lucky charm for today!" Jaemin cheered across the counter as he smiled at Renjun who is also helping the costumers find and arrange flowers they were told to.

"Stop being kind Jaemin" Renjun laughed and proceed on helping them.

Jaemin sighed and continued his work.

" Woah that was a tough wave huh" Jeno said. "Here have a drink for the main time, Chenle was not going to go here for today since he was planning some party for I don't know what was the reason" Kun said as he left and fixed the mess.

Renjun sat there looking at the pretty flowers in the shelf that was placed beautifully, his eyes glittered when he spotted a red tulip and a pink carnation. Renjun run over that thing holding the drink Kun gave them.

Jeno and Jaemin just watched him and unexpectedly walked by Renjun and grabs one of the flowers Renjun was attempting to buy. "umm?" Renjun asked as he saw the two beside him giving the two flowers.

"No, it's fine you guys don't need to and this are kinda expensive so it's fine" Renjun said but he can't do anything since he was cornered by a two big man in front of him.

"Jaemin, Jeno... It's fine and I don't really know why do you have to give this" Renjun said as he lowered his head.

"Because you don't know what comes in the future. We might not meet again, so please let us do this for you?" Jeno said not even thinking if that will trigger renjun's memory or even make him irritated.

"Fine. Just don't surprise me like this, I might get a heart attack" Renjun joked but it seems like both of them are serious.

Jaemin moved forward and wrapped his arms around Renjun, Renjun stood there with confused Face. Renjun tried to put his sympathy maybe something happens to him that made him feel so down but Renjun can't detect any.

With no hesitation, Renjun raised his hand up and started tapping the latter's shoulder. Not even hating the younger warmth he leaned on and gave the warmest hug he could give. Later that moment, Jeno find it cute and joined them.

They stayed like that not until Kun cleared his throat making the three jumpy in their place and felt their cheeks burning.

"You can go home now kids" Kun said with a teasing laugh. The three moved out with their cheeks burning as they placed the payment of the flower they got for Renjun.

"See you tomorrow!" Kun said as he waved his hands.

(i decided to made this because i think there's not enough norenmin moments so I should do something Haha)