•~•sixteen•~•

"why aren't you moving?! We're late on haechan's partyyy!!!" Renjun demanded as he keeps on shaking Jaemin and Jeno

"Why bother to go there, hey Renjun! Let's just cuddle!" Jaemin answered and was reaching for Renjun who is standing beside them.

"Stop with that act Na Jaemin! You two will go to the party" Renjun said

"If not?" Jeno said and stood up. Renjun was taken a back and just walk back, finding himself stuck on the wall.

"Haechan will feel bad of course!" Renjun said.

"You look scared, calm down baby" Jeno whispered making Renjun fear in his place.

"U-uh, let's get going Jeno. Jaemin stand up and get ready!" Renjun said and was about to leave but Jeno pinned him in the wall.

Renjun looked up and saw Jeno's hungry eyes looking at him. "You're kinda scary right now Jeno" Jaemin said and pulled Jeno away from Renjun.

"Ugh, you're always on my way when I do something!" Jeno said and stopped his feet towards the comfort room.

Jaemin looked at Renjun. Renjun was still standing there as if he was glued on it.

Jaemin chuckled and went to Renjun. "You don't like interruption, huh?" Jaemin said and carefully placed his hands on Renjun's waist.

Renjun held his breath and looked down.

What the fuck is happening? Did Haechan prayed for this because we're late? Renjun thought

"Look at me, I'm not scary like Jeno" Jaemin said and cupped Renjun's face.

"I- Jaemin... Uhh-"

"What? You're not ready yet?" Jaemin asked, Renjun was surprised and shook his head.

"So you want it?" Jaemin asked again.

Renjun nodded which makes Jaemin smile like a fool.

Renjun look up and saw Jaemin smiling

"Just kiss me dumbass" Renjun whined.

Jaemin giggled as he carefully grabs Renjun's chin, lifting it up and occupying the gap between them.

Renjun stayed still, do not know how to react. Jaemin then took his lips off him and said "just do what I'm doing baby"

Renjun nodded and closed his eyes. Jaemin stared at him for a bit and continued to kiss him.

Renjun was surprised when Jaemin slid his tongue inside his, savouring every taste he'll explore in Renjun's mouth.

Jaemin pulled Renjun closer to his and kissed him deeply, they are so busy eating each other's face.

---
"Why the fuck isn't he answering?!" Haechan said, mark just pulled him and gave him a tight hug

"Maybe they are still doing something, they can come late. Don't worry that much babe" Mark said and gave a peck on his cheeks.

Haechan glared at mark but then smiled and snuggled him.

"And babe please, they are literally just living infront of your room, we can call them if you want" mark asked

Haechan thought it was a good that's why he said yes and told chenji to stay for a while.

Haechan knocked at the door but he saw it was unlocked.

Haechan entered followed by Mark.

"Renjun?" Haechan called but no one responded.

Haechan then run quickly to the bedroom, thinking they are not there but

"Renjun wh-" Haechan quickly looked back and walked away from the room.

Haechan saw Jeno walking out coming from the comfort room but just ignored it.

Jeno find it weird and went to the room to change. Jeno clutches the knob and saw renmin walking in different directions.

"You guys are acting weird. Well I saw Haechan a while ago and it looks like he saw something" Jeno said, making Renjun turn red.

"Or did you two make out while I was-"

"NO!"Renjun  "YES!" Jaemin said.

Jeno tilted his head and just shrugged. "Okay"

"We better head out now!" Renjun said and went to pull Jeno and Jaemin.

"Yah, I haven't put my moisturizer yet!!!" Jeno whined but Renjun and Jaemin didn't listen to him and went straight to haechan's place.

---
"Are they still inside?" Mark asked, Haechan nodded as he nonchalantly walked passed his boyfriend.

"Weird" mark whispered

----*after that night*

Dongfunk

: Renjun! I-I saw that disgusting scene

I never told you to watch it :
And please it's just a kiss:

:From Jaemin it is
: C'mon sweetheart. Tell me honestly, you like it yeah?

Gosh shut up:

:Now you're squealing
: Better tell them how you feel before they became a dog again

Tell what?:

:You love them, idiot

Geez:
Will do but idk when:
Read. 22:31 pm

----

A/n: omg did you miss me? HAHSHHS jk

I was supposed to ud this on Haechan birthday but I didn't finished it yet, so I'll just let it stay here!

Is it fun?

Well you can suggest me some situation and I'll go think on how the flow is. Thanks૮(꒦ິཅ꒦ິ)ა