•~•two•~•

Renjun stood up seeing his pets aren't on top of his bed, he went to his bathroom and washed his face so he could get ready to go to the practice. He wore a black hoodie and a stretchable leggings and wore a comfortable shoes on. He walk out so he could cook his breakfast.

He walk out of the room and heard and groaning sound. He walk cautiously towards the living room where he saw two naked man lying on the floor. Renjun quickly covered his eyes and a squealed escape his mouth making the other guy opened his eyes.

Renjun quickly took out his phone and starts calling Haechan. After calling he heard a ring on the door and quickly get it. Renjun told Haechan that he should be quiet.

They both went silently at the living room and both of them screamed.

"Why are you screaming?" The guy with a built body pairing with his blonde hair

"Are we supposed to laugh then? What are you guys expecting us to react if we saw two naked uncanny boy inside this room?" Haechan answered.

"We live here" the other guy who has a black hair with a bit blue color on the end on his hair.

"What?" Renjun said making his face confused. He turned back and went to the bathroom to get two towels.

"At least cover yourself, please" Renjun shyly said as he threw the towels to them. They quickly stood up, embarrassment hits them.

----
"Who are you guys anyways and why are you here? Are you guys perhaps a kidnapper?!" Haechan said earning a slap coming from his best friend.

"I'm Nono" the boy with a blonde hair said

"I'm Nana" the black haired guy answered, making Haechan choke on his drink

"You're what? Like you're Nana and Nono. That can't be! They are dogs what are you talking about? And also Nana and Nono's real name are Jeno and Jaemin." Haechan said while Renjun is just nodding along

"Well that's our real name and yes, we're dogs... Last night, but we are like this today" Nana said

"But are you still going to eat dog foods or no?" Haechan questioned eating a hit on his head

"What the freak Diana, of course they are going to eat human food!" Renjun replied as he rolls his eyes on haechan. Nana giggled as he watch the both of them.

"I'm actually confused right now, are you guys really not humans? Like you're my pets?" Renjun said, making the two boys nod in chorus

"It's hard to explain why did we end up like this but we're not going to get back not until we fix our problem and the problem is for us to find" Jaemin said.

Haechan and Renjun are in total confusion right now. They are just nodding but they can't process what is happening.

Rather than asking more questions they decided to call Nana and Nono but they are no where to be find.

Renjun sighed as he looks at them. He saw the collar on their necks.

"Wait... Those are their collars!" Renjun said making Haechan ran towards him.

"It is. And now I'm finally going home and get ready for our practice because Huang Renjun we're late" Haechan said before opening and leaving Renjun's room.

"Uhmm... You guys should stay here and behave. You're humans already so act like one. Uhmm, I'll go cook some breakfast" Renjun said before leaving the two individuals on the couch.

After Renjun left, they both look at each other. "I'm actually really hungry and Renjun haven't gave our treats yet, we better get them!" Jaemin cheered but Jeno rolled his eyes and pulled jaemin's shirt when he's about to leave and went to get the treats they are having every morning.

"For goodness sake Nana, REMEMBER YOU'RE HUMAN RIGHT NOW" Jeno said with his eyebrows moves up and down as he looks at Jaemin irritatedly.

"Oh, yeah" Jaemin replied as he scratch his nape in embarrassment. "What are we gonna do now then?" Jaemin added.

Jeno stood up "help Renjun?" He answered, making Jaemin smile as he cheerfully went to the kitchen and saw Renjun almost finished setting the plates.

"Well, that's fast" Jeno said. Renjun flinched as he was surprised hearing that deal voice of Jeno.

"Gosh, you guys scared the shit out of me. Anyways, we need to eat now" Renjun said. Jeno and Jaemin has to run because there is just two chairs and they want to say beside Renjun. Obviously.

"Be careful you guys..." Renjun said when he saw Jaemin and Jeno pushing each other just to seat at the only chair they is only left.

"Gosh. Stop pushing each other" Renjun went in between them as he carefully shove the two of them. Jaemin look at Jeno with a stern look but gave up and gave Renjun a sweet smile.

"There's a spare seat on the room. I-I'll go get it" Renjun said before sprinting to his room.

Renjun sighed as he grabs the chair in front of his study table. "why did I even wish to make them turn into a human?" Renjun rolled his eyes and went outside just to see the two boys sitting on the chair as they sat calmly. Renjun can't help but to smile and felt relaxed.

"Let's eat well!!" Renjun said

---