•~•thirty one•~•

"Are you sure?" Yuna asked.

It's been almost a week and Renjun think of what his decision is that long.

"Yes. Do it. If they will made us meet again then let it be, but if not. I'll leave it to destiny." Renjun said as he stood up acting strong.

Yuna shrugged and told Renjun again for the last time if he really wanted to let go if his memories.

"Yuna shouldn't I be the one who's gonna decide?"

"Yes, but I can't help but to worry. What if you'll forgot them and wont recall them forever?"

"That is also what i worry for but Yuna, I will accept whatever they will throw at me. Now, do it" Renjun said.

"Fine. Now lay down and just feel relaxed" Yuna said.

Renjun did what Yuna said and went to lay on his bed and let him closed his eyes. Few minutes passed by and all Renjun can remember is that he saw a "firework" like in front of his eyes.

----
"Renjun-ah! wake up!"

Renjun squinted his eye as he slowly opens his eye. Renjun saw his mom waking him up.

"What's the matter, Mom?" Renjun asked. His mom sighed and asked if he is okay.

"You've been sleeping for a day straight and  It's starting to worry me. Go down, your dad wants to say something " Mrs. Huang said as he keeps on stroking Renjun's hair.

"Dad? what does he want now?" Renjun asked and just stood up and went down together with his mom.

"oh you're awake" Mr. Huang said

"But you wanted me not to" Renjun answered. Mr. Huang sighed and told renjun to seat and have a breakfast.

"About the girl I am talking about last time... Just make it a try, okay?" Mr. Huang said

Renjun dropped his utensils and looked at his dad with eyes blank. "Dad, I do not like to date someone" Renjun said

"Don't force your son do something he is not used to. Renjun already has someone he loves the most" Mrs. Huang said making His husband looked at him. "And that is?" Mr. Huang asked

"See you really know nothing about him because all you think is for your own good" Mrs. Huang said

"I do love someone?" Renjun questioned making his mom stop eating.

"Renjun you have, honey. Look at your phone and you can see them" Mrs. Huang said as he smiled at Renjun.

Renjun looked at his dad and he did not notice his mom told him he already has the phone. Renjun secretly opened his phone and saw his two dogs.

"Oh nana and nono? my dogs?" Renjun asked.

"Nevermind, just eat your breakfast and go back upstairs and rest" Mrs. huang said as she continues to eat her breakfast.

Renjun nodded and finished his breakfast.

"i love someone?"  Renjun thought of himself.

----

every day just keeps on repeating the daily routine. Renjun eating with his mom and dad because he was told to. Renjun sleeping and thinking on how he will get back to korea to be with his friends again. He actually asked for money to his mom but his mom told him that Renjun's dad holds the money she owned.

Renjun thought secretly getting out again for the second time.

"Hey donghyuck?" Renjun greeted from the other line.

"Renjun? Omg! you haven't called for almost a month I thought something happened to you" Haechan answered from a call.

Renjun happened to make a call to his friends just to make sure they wont worry about him and he will assure that he will get out of this place as much as possible.

"So did you do it?" Haechan asked that made Renjun confuse.

"Did the what? I was just staying at home and wanting to sneak out. Oh! you mean talking back to my dad? Gosh I've done it. I felt so brave after I did that" Renjun answered and let out a chuckle.

"Wait a minute... I have to go! talk to you later" Haechan said as he quickly ended the call leaving a dumbfounded Renjun.

"Suddenly? I wonder what happened" Renjun said and continued what he is doing earlier.

-------
Haechan quickly went to Renjun's place and opened the door. Of course Haechan knew the password.

Haechan entered and called Jaemin and Jeno's name but no one answered. Haechan walked in into Renjun's bed

Haechan covered his mouth and quickly went out, not accepting what he saw. Haechan dialed Renjun's phone but it was surprisingly unattended.

"C'mon Renjun pick up my calls"  Haechan demanded as he stomp his feet.

"Why did you have to do that?! Renjun! If you received this voice mail already Call me!" Haechan said and went to call jisung and the others instead.

----
"So you are saying Renjun accepted to lose all the memories they had just to make them alive again? He agreed to that Tuna girl?" Chenle asked earning a nod coming from Haechan.

"so what is the point of having them here when jaemin and jeno's boyfriend couldn't even remember them?" Mark demanded.

"Exactly! I knew this drama is going to be a sad one" Haechan said making the atmosphere around them went awkward.

"Haechan I know you are that supportive in their relationship and you are the one who made up their love team which is "norenmin" but what are you saying?" Mark  said as he laughed at Haechan. Haechan looked at Mark and glared at him.

"Okay, I will say more sense this time" Haechan said

"If that is a really "sense" word, I will advice you to leave this room" Chenle joked but haechan answered "Excuse me Mr. Zhong. This place is mine so why would I leave my place?"

"Calm your ass Mr. Lee. Uh why not visit them right now?" Chenle suggested. luckily all of them agreed on going.

---
"Okay, I will date that girl but for one condition. Let me fly back to korea and leave us alone" Renjun answered to his dad.

Mr. Huang spare some time thinking before agreeing to his dad. "Fine. Just make sure you two will get married"

tbc.