•~•eight•~•

Days have passed and they became more closer to each other including Jeno's soccer team.

Now its raining so hard and Jeno forgot his umbrella. He was calling Renjun but he wasn't picking up. He also tried Jaemin but it's the same as Renjun

Jeno sighed and waited buy he wanted to go home already because he thought Renjun and Jaemin already go home.

Then suddenly a blue umbrella appears. Jeno was surprised and saw it was Yuna.

"Jeno! You don't have umbrella?" She asked, Jeno nodded and said "yeah sadly"

"Why don't we share? I was about to go to the bus stop also" Yuna offered, Jeno can't help but to say yes.

As they are walking towards it Jeno saw a car approaching them and he knew that the  stagnant water on the road was going to splash that why he wrapped his arms around Yuna and dodged the water.
(Okay, what kind of drama is this?)

Yuna was shocked and didn't realize the umbrella falling down and now they are all wet.

Yuna came into his senses and got his umbrella. They already near the bus stop that's why they just run. "Uhh thanks Yuna! We're just right on time. My bus is here, bye!"

And with that Yuna can't help but to smile and he didn't know the reason why. She then took her notes and wrote what happened. (Okay, maybe for her Journal?)

---
Jeno sighed and tried to dry his uniform but of course it can't be dried, he then took his handkerchief and dried his hair. He felt sadness since this is the first time he wasn't with Jaemin or Renjun.

After waiting for half an hour or so, he walked out without umbrella still, he used his bag to cover himself from the rain.

He walked to the shade part of the building and there he stopped for a minute, he was freezing cold. He went to open the door but it was really cold later then he saw his vision turning black and there he was fainted.

---
"Jaeminnn, is Jeno going to be fine? It's my fault for not noticing his calls" Renjun said, well the reason why his calls wasn't answered is that he was busy practicing with Jaemin. Not thinking Jeno needs something important.

He was disappointed to himself so is Jaemin and now Jeno is sick.

"Renjun don't blame yourself... It's the weathers fault" Jaemin said making Renjun glare at him. "That's such a funny joke, honey"

"What? What did you just call me?" Jaemin teased, Renjun stood up and went beside Jeno. His temperature is still high but he's not freezing anymore.

"I can smell pizza from the next room" Jaemin said and started sniffing the wall.

"How the fuck can you say that?!" Renjun shouted but covered his mouth after and look at Jeno who is sleeping peacefully.

"I can also smell Mark's scent!" Jaemin exclaimed. Renjun was surprised and felt sad

"Are you turning back now?" He thought

"It's normal that mark is there since Haechan is his boyfriend" Renjun answered and continued to watch Jaemin sniffing the wall.

Renjun's mood saddened and just went to make soup incase Jeno will wake up any minute.

---
Jeno felt his head aching he sat up and saw Jaemin on the couch playing with his phone.

"Oh, you're awake! Renjun have prepared some soup we better eat it before it'll be cold" Jaemin said and was about to leave but Jeno stopped him.

Jeno showed a grabby hands making Jaemin confused. "You want cuddle?" Jaemin asked.

It was new to Jeno to be like this, he was not that clingy all the time but he's affectionate. Jaemin then sat down on the bed and wrapped his arms around Jeno.

"You're so warm" Jeno said with his husky voice. Jaemin stayed still and didn't noticed that they stayed like that for half an hour.

Renjun finally went up to call them when he saw them cuddling just like what they are doing when they are still a dog.

Renjun stood infront the bed and watched them. Jaemin notice him and smiled

"Are you done?" Renjun asked

Jeno look up and saw Renjun, Jeno nodded and went to Renjun. Renjun was also surprised why is he clingy today. Is it because they are dogs?

Renjun walked with his hands wrapped around with Jeno's. He can't say no, Renjun was liking it. (👀👀)

"Y'all better eat now" Renjun said and served the bowl of soup. Jaemin giggled and started to eat his food. Jeno then started to eat it also.

Let's be honest Renjun's a good cook and who wouldn't love it, right?

---
"Hell-" Jaemin was cut when Haechan suddenly said "Jenoooo let's playy!"

"Sorry but Jeno is sick" Jaemin answered

"That can't be! Jenoo yaaa!!" Haechan dramatically said Jaemin shook his head and said "he has a fever, if you're not convinced just come and visit him"

"I wi-" and Jaemin ended it. He placed down his phone and happily ate the cup noodles.

---
"Jeno, you're not yet well. Just rest here and we'll be back" Renjun said since Jeno refuse to stay in the house.

"I want to go to school, please?" Jeno pleased but Renjun shook his head.

Jaemin thought of just staying also so he could look after Jeno but Jeno refused and told them to go to school together.

"Fine, just don't overwork yourself and meet us every break time" Renjun said. Jeno's face brightens and went quickly to change.

"Let's go!"

--
"Jeno are-" yangyang asked as he placed his hand on top of Jeno's forehead. It was burning hot.

"Shit" he cursed and quickly called Doyoung so they could get them to the clinic.

"We'll let him stay here until his temperature go down, you can go here when it's your break time and visit him. But for now go back to your classes now" Mr. Moon said, Doyoung bowed so is Yangyang.

"Gosh this kid is making me worry" Doyoung said and went to place him a blanket so he won't feel cold.

Tbc. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜