•~•twenty five•~•

"should we go home now? Im kind of tired" Renjun said as he clung his arms on the two guys beside him.

"sure" Jaemin answered as he gave renjun a sweet smile.

as they are walking to the station a guy approached them asking for something. Renjun then feel a little bit fishy since the guy was kind of familiar.

Renjun shook his head and just decided to move so they could go home now.

Renjun and his boyfriends waited for their bus to arrive. Jeno is a little bit sleepy but he looks like a walking drunk thats why renjun cant help but to laugh.

Still renjun was not in the mood after knowing what the fairy told him last time

flashback*

"i know you are aware that jeno and  jaemin is almost going back to their real form, right?" Yuna said

"i do and is there anything you can do just to make them stay?"

Yuna did not respond and just went to hug renjun "oh, sorry. i just wanna comfort you"

"does that mean you cant do anything about it?"

"if i have, are you willing to risk it all for them?"  Yuna said. Renjun lowered his head and think about what will his answer be.

"I am. Now tell me how?"

Yuna sighed before sitting in front of renjun who is currently panicking for some reasons.

"i know you have to think twice before agreeing to this. What i heard from my seniors is that, after they are gone and went back to their real form. You have to risk the memory you have with them. Now tell me renjun. Are you willing to loose that?" Yuna said

Renjun didnt know what to say. All he can do was just cry. Yuna then disappeared  leaving the crying renjun on the room.

"i dont know..."

end of flashback*

---
"RISE AND SHINE BABIESSS!!!" Jaemin cheered making jeno wake up from the noise while renjun was sleeping peacefully amidst the noises coming from jaemin.

"Jaem can you please lower down your voice? our baby is still sleeping" Jeno said pointing at renjun who is curled up and hugging his moonmin making him look small.

"but i already made breakfast for the three of us! this day should be the memorable day" Jaemin said making his way to renjun and giving a peck on his exposed forehead.

jeno stood up as he yawned and stretched. Jeno's hair was a mess. It was uncombed and there are a little bit of saliva stained on his mouth. (which is pretty normal)

"Jeno you need to wash up now. My toast is waiting for you two" Jaemin said as he pushed the slightly wake up jeno to the bathroom. "dont you dare sleep inside" Jaemin added.

Jaemin made his way to renjun and hugged him, giving kiss all over his face and pampering him.

Renjun felt a weight behind him and slightly opened his eyes revealing a brown haired guy who he wants to see every single time.

"Jaemin..." Renjun spoke making Jaemin feel concerned.

"im here baby, Tell me what's wrong??" Jaemin said. Renjun just shook his head and hugged jaemin and pulled him beside him.

"Nothing i just want to hug you, where is jeno?" Renjun asked

Jaemin faced him and sais he is at the bathroom. "Oh? You haven't ate any dogfood?" Renjun questioned

"why?"

Renjun giggled and catched the tail behind jaemin. "babe!" Jaemin yelped and trying hard not to lose his mind.

"d-dont... touch that" Jaemin said. Renjun on the other hand was having a great time caressing jaemin's tail.

Renjun then smiled and pats jaemin's head "Good boy!" Renjun said and continues to pat his head.

Renjun heard a bark and saw Jeno coming from the bathroom. "did you just bark?" Renjun asked

Jeno just smiled and nodded "yes sir!" Jeno said and went to sat beside the two.

"You smells good! ill go wash now" Renjun said and went out of the bed.

"He is just so irresistible, i wonder how you could stop yourself from hugging him anywhere" Jaemin said as he laughs.

"Jaemin. What if lets ask for the fairy to not let us go back?"

"Do you think there is a way? Jeno, Im not saying this for you to loose hope but... Accept the fact that you are a dog"

"Don't you like staying here? Staying with Renjun?"

"When we go back to the real us, Renjun os still going to be our owner"

"But we can't bond like how we use to do. Jaemin are you not gonna miss this?" Jeno questioned. Jeno was near crying but he is keeping himself not to.

"jaemin... I do not want to leave Renjun. I also know you do miss him a lot" Jeno said. Jaemin just looked at him and went to sat beside him and gave him a warm hug.

"i love you... And also renjun" Jaemin whispered and made his way to kiss Jeno's forehead.

Jeno nodded and hugged jaemin back.

Renjun finally finished washing up and saw Jeno and Jaemin. "i'll miss you two..." Renjun whispered in the air.

"BREAKFAST NANA!!! NONO!!!" Renjun cheered and made his way to the two giving them the tightest hug ever.

Renjun's still not wearing any top and just towel to cover him up since he forgot to get any clothes from the closet before going to the bathroom.

"Renjun are you naked?!!" Jaemin asked making Renjun react so fast. Renjun stood up and opened the closet to get something to cover him up.

"Here wear mine" Jeno said and gave his hoodie to Renjun who is panicking on finding something to wear. Renjun smiled and wore Jeno's Hoodie.

"Gosh Renjunniee~"Jaemin said and went to hug Renjun.

"Are the toast still alive right now?" Renjun questioned and went to the dining room just to get out where Jaemin and Jeno isnt there.

"We love him. I know" Jeno said as he wrapped his arms around jaemin and went to the dining and went to join Renjun eating

tbc.

A/N: is it too dramatic? HAHAHA