•~•twelve•~•

"are we going home now?"Renjun asked as he patiently looking at the two cuties in front of him. They are currently at the lockers room so they are kind of having a private time (I guess...)

"Sorry Renjun, I have something to do still. Maybe next time we'll go home together" Jeno said. Renjun saddened And looked at Jaemin.

"O-oh right, I also have to go somewhere" he answered. "Where? We do not have any practice today since mr. Ten cancelled it" Renjun said, Jaemin looked at Jeno and gave Renjun an awkward smile.

"I- uhh... We have an assignment to do for my other subject" Jaemin said, "but I can help you with that" Renjun replied.

"But, fine... I go and ask Haechan then! Have fun on your trip... Bye~" and Renjun left. He was kind of sad since he didn't went home with Jaemin and Jeno, it was really sad for him to do it.

Instead of calling for Haechan he decided to just go home alone.

---
"We're back" Jaemin said as he opened the door.

It was quiet inside and the only thing that you can hear is the sound of the TV. "Renjun?" Jeno called.

They walked towards the living room and saw Renjun sleeping peacefully but his position was not comfortable for him since his head was resting on the arm rest of the couch and his feet was on the floor.

(Sorry idk how to describe it clearly but that's the best I can do 😥)

"Aww, the baby is sleeping" Jaemin coos, Jeno chuckled as he carried Renjun to the bedroom.

They are not really sleeping on the same bed, Jaemin and Jeno was sleeping in the floor beside Renjun's bed, but sometimes when it's cold they secretly jump in to Renjun's bed and cuddle him.

Jeno placed Renjun on the soft bed, he was looking cute from Jeno's point of view, he badly just want to place soft kisses on his cheeks. But sadly Renjun was not ready yet... He thought.

Jeno shrugged off his thoughts and went to change his fit. Jaemin on the other hand was busy on doing something, he clicked his tongue as he wrote some notes on the paper. "We still have a long way to go" he mumbled.

"Don't lose hope, we'll find a way on that. And please don't overwork yourself... We're going to be worried" Jeno said as he tapped his shoulder. Jaemin smiled and Jeno returned it.

----
"Jisunggg~~~" Jaemin screamed from the gate of the school. Jisung saw it and run behind chenle's back. "Cover me babe" jisung said.

Chenle giggled as he tries to cover his chick "do not touch this chick!" Chenle said and pointed at Jisung. Jeno chuckled and said "cute~"

Renjun walked between Jaemin and Jeno and wrapped his arms around their waist, Jeno was taken aback while Jaemin stood there watching Renjun.

"Hi!" He said, "are we goin' back homw no-ow?" Renjun added. Making Jeno tilt his head, it was already the end of the day and they were about to go home but it seems like Renjun drink something.

"Did you make him drink something?" Jaemin asked to Haechan, Haechan shook his head and continued to eat his ice cream

"But I did saw him walked out the room, uhh it's math subject that time and he was gone... I mean why is he breaking the school rules?" Haechan asked. Renjun noticed how they reacted and just randomly knelt down

Everyone was shook and started to please Renjun to get up. Renjun started to chuckle like a kid. Jaemin find it kind of playful but still.

Renjun drinking inside the school grounds? You must be kidding me.

"Did you drink?" Jaemin asked as they help Renjun sat on the bench under the tree.

"Maybe? Like this?" Renjun said and started to measure the amount of drink he chugged. Renjun giggles as his friends are kind of worried. What if he gets caught

"Gosh, we should go home now" Haechan said and went to pull Renjun, Renjun stood up and walking zombie like-

"I'll take care of this" a random guy said and went to carry Renjun, Jaemin and Jeno being overprotective he rushed to the guy and snatched Renjun from the guy.

"Who the hell are you?" Jeno asked

The guy sighed And gave up he run away and showed middle finger.

"That might be one of his father's alliance" Jaemin thought.

"Now let's get this baby home" Jeno said and went to get the sleeping Renjun.

It was really unbelievable that Renjun will drink when he knew it's against the school rules and not to mention that he's still in school.

After so many hours they have arrived home and placed Renjun on the bed. Jeno was about to leave when Renjun snuggled his nose on Jeno's neck.

"Don't... Leave- " Renjun whispered that made Jeno's heart beat so fast. He never felt like this... Ever.

Maybe... Maybe he's falling in love already.

Jeno chuckled and went to caress Renjun's soft cheeks. "You look cute... You know" Jeno whispered.

Renjun smiled and stood up, Renjun sat down on the bed and pulled Jeno near him.  Renjun rested his nose to Jeno's, as their lips are moving closer to each other.

When Renjun and jeno was about to kiss, Renjun felt nauseous and accidentally threw up on Jeno's shirt.

Jeno stood up quickly as he felt the hot barf on his shirt. Jeno quickly took his shirt off

"Jeno are you both okay-" Jaemin stopped his tracks just to find out that Jeno is looking at him with his exposed chest.

"You... What are you doing? Renjun!" Jaemin said and went to Renjun who is pulling his shirt up "it's hot! Don't stop me!" Renjun whined.

"I think... You need to change now, I'll take care of this guy" Jaemin offered, Jeno just nodded and made his way to the bathroom.

"Gosh, baby. Why did you even drink at school" Jaemin said, Renjun smiled naughtily

"I did not! Someone told me it's yummy and offered it to me, It was kind of caught my eye since it was colorful... Hehe" Renjun reasoned.

"I got this, just... Turn around and Jaemin no no look back!" Renjun whined and grabbed the hoodie on jaemin's hand.

"Fine!" Jaemin said and went to turn around.

"You guys really" Jaemin whispered

----
Tbc.

A/n: am truly sorry for not updating daily unlike the first day I published this book :< nonetheless, thanks for reading and I hope you had fun! Ily!