•~•fourteen•~•

"guys listen!!" Taeyong screamed making the whole team silenced.

"What is it now?" Doyoung replied.

Taeyong shrugged and said "we are going to play for the school competition and I know you guys have been waiting for that!"

All of them stopped and silence just filled the room... Not until they realized they have been passed on the tryouts 

All of the player stood up and cheered happily. Mark was hugging everyone and Taeyong was calming everyone because it's getting chaotic already.

When everyone gets calm, the coach went inside to talk to them.

---
"Jaemin!!! Jenoo!!!" Renjun screamed as he run towards the two guys chilling in the living room.

Jeno and Jaemin looked back and saw Renjun wearing a carrot designed pyjamas that really suits him well.

"Renjun don't you know you're cute right now?" Jeno said Renjun stopped infront of them and just rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, look!!!" He cheered.

Renjun showed his phone and made them read the text message from Mr. Chittaphon.

"We??? You mean we? Are you sure?" Jaemin said, he cannot believe Renjun, him and Haechan was offered on a competition that was also happening 2 days after Jeno's soccer game.

"Congratulations!!" Jeno cheered and joined them jumping, Jeno got carried away and hugged both of them.

Of course Renjun and Jaemin didn't mind it that much since they were so happy about the new today.

"So... Are you gonna watch us?" Renjun asked to Jeno who is currently smiling

"Of course, I want to see you two dancing!" Jeno answered and continued form cuddling.

---
"Hey Donghyuck, have you seen Chenle?" Renjun asked, still worried about Chenle not going home.

"No?" Haechan answered.

"Gosh where the freak did that kid go?" Renjun asked again, Haechan on the other hand scratched his nape and decide to ask what happened.

"So him and jisung, has a small fight. Not like a literal fight but jisung made Chenle feel jealous and jisung explained it to him but Chenle didn't believe jisung that it was his best friend from his elementary days"

"Where's jisung then?" Haechan asked, Renjun pointed the boy sitting under the tree with his head down low.

Both of them went to approach jisung, and Jaemin saw them. (Jaemin just came back from their practice)

"What happened?" Jaemin asked and went to say beside jisung who is currently pouting and dissaponted of himself.

"Chenle is gone!" Jisung screamed.

Haechan chuckled but he stopped when Renjun gave him a look.

"Well we better find him. Do you know where he wants to go whenever he has a bad day?" Jaemin said, jisung looked at him and said "he usually just sleep anywhere or play basketball but now I don't know his where bouts"

A/n: uhhh I'll do some side ships today! And it's chenji 😚😚 hope you like this ;)

"We'll find him! Let's go to different direction so that we can find that Dolphin really fast" Haechan suggested which was agreed by the three guys infront of him.

Jisung's POV

Im nervous, even though I didn't do anything wrong. Gosh... I do not want Chenle to be separated from me :(  jisung thought as he walk the school halls.

Jisung was near the music room and thought that maybe... Maybe Chenle was just there.

Jisung opened the door and saw the cute Chenle sitting on the center with the spotlight pointed on him as he plays the piano.

He looks majestic

Jisung want to approach him so bad, but it seems like Chenle is feeling the vibe right now.

Chenle then started to sing the song jisung usually sing when he couldn't sleep.

Jisung just stood there watching the guy he loves the most, the guy he cares the most.

Well,I guess it's the time for jisung to explain.

Chenle saw him with a girl that was just his cousin who was happened to passed jisung and saw jisung alone. Since his cousin is a older that him, she (jisung's cousin) decided to walk with him.

Ignoring Chenle who was standing from behind. Chenle was jealous and thought jisung was cheating on him.

"You're the best part~" Chenle finished the song.

Jisung was nervous and went to approach Chenle.

"Uhh... Ch-chenle?" Jisung stuttered, Chenle looked up and saw him boyfriend.

The moment he lift his head to me was a different feeling, I can see chenle's eyes full of sadness and not the galaxy I always staring at.

"Look... I think you misunderstood something" I said, Chenle moved and faced me.

I was wondering if he's really that interested on what am I gonna say.

"Tell me" Chenle said that made jisung feel relieved.

"I-I didn't cheated on you, so please forgive me Chenle. You're the only one and I don't have any other guy beside you. That girl is just my cousin and she's already taken, please don't think that way... I love you Chenle"

And I was speechless... The scene was too fast... He cuts me with a kiss.

"Now don't ever make me jealous again!" Chenle whined.

I can't help but to giggle at his cuteness, "I can't really resist a chick like you" Chenle added.

"Can you give me another kiss again?" I asked but he pushed me and showed his tongue.

I clicked my tongue and went to chase him.

A/n: so much with that😔 let's get back to the main ship 😃

No one's POV

Renjun was running and finding where is that Chenle. Renjun keeps on contacting him but he is always rejecting the call.

While finding Chenle, Renjun saw Jeno playing on the soccer field, with his team mate.

Renjun stopped and stood there watching the playing Jeno.

Jeno was covered by sweat that made Renjun think of wiping it up.

"He's hot?" Jaemin whispered to Renjun making him jump in his place.

Renjun turns red and went to face the teasing Jaemin. "N-no... He's just sweating how can that be so hot?!" Renjun answered

"Exactly, how can he be so hot right?" Jaemin said again, but Renjun chuckled and went to wrap his hand on jaemin's neck and tries to fake choke him.

"You two are having fun huh" Jeno said, Renjun stopped and waved his hands to Jeno making it less awkward

"You just finished playing? Uh... Go and change now, so that we could go home early!" Renjun said and turned around but Jaemin pulled him.

"Jeno must be lonely changing alone. Why not go with him?" Jaemin said as he smirked.

"The fuck-" Renjun said but was cut off when Jaemin carried him and followed Jeno

Tbc.