●~● Thirty four ●~●

Y/N: idk why the chapters are shuffled :(( I tried fixing it but it's not working. I am so frustrated.

"Haechan, Are u done? We need to talk" Jaemin reached out Haechan as soon as they walk down the cable leaving their friends confused.

"Jaemin, Jeno. When did you get here?!" Haechan asked but he did not get any answer making him a little bit worried what happened there since he saw Renjun walking out the same cable as them.

"why didn't you even tell us Renjun lost his memories? Haechan... He can't remember us" Jaemin said as he stopped his tracks in front of a bench near a tree. Jeno stood there wanting to ask a question but he let Jaemin ask him.

He trust him that much.

"Jaemin, I am sorry for not telling you that. I know that was my mistake and the thing where he lost his memories has a back story, Jaemin. I think I shouldn't tell you-"

"Why? To keep us going on? To keeping us waiting for him? I can wait for any longer Haechan, but sometimes I do mot have the strength on going on. It hurts me that Renjun was doing all of this and not remembering us. Does it have to do with me? With Jeno?"

"Jaemin..."

" Why can't you tell me Haechan? We both deserve a reasonable explanation. Haechan  don't be selfish-"

" He did that in order for you two to come back and let you guys have cross paths again. Now tell me, do you still need to blame all of thins to me?" Haechan answered. "I know what I did and I admit I get too selfishness in that but jaemin don't you even think why he did that? And the only think that will make you two come back is to lost his memories, Do I like that? Do I want you three to suffer? No, I never like any of that."

Jaemin just stood there thinking a lot of things inside his head asking himself if he deserve to be here. Jaemin felt an arm caressing his shoulder. Jaemin tracked the hand and saw a smiling Haechan with his eyes full of worries.

"Start again Jaemin, Jeno. You never know if he will still gain his memories. As much as  I know there's a possibility that he will regain his memories again but there's only a small chance. don't lose it now, Now that you two will be human for eternity. If you guys need help, you have us" Haechan said as he tapped jaemin's back, comforting the latter.

Jeno can't help but to drop a tear and joined the two. "Sorry for blaming you haechan. I was stupid for not thinking what was the reason why he cannot remember us. Sorry" Jaemin apologized

"Don't be. You have the right to get mad, I also hide the fact that he lost his memories" Haechan assured

"Now why not we go back there and you guys will introduce to your lover and start again" Haechan said giving his unpopular smile.

"We should!" Jeno said and went back to where Renjun and the others are.

"Where in the world did you go?" Mark asked worriedly as he pulled Haechan, checking his body if there is something wrong he then saw two guys following him. Mark looked at the two and saw Jaemin and Jeno.

"Oh My! Brooo! Jeno! Jaemin!" Mark said and went to give two guys a hug.

"You guys know them?" Renjun asked as he  looked at them.

"Oh, Renjun. This is Jeno, and this is Jaemin. Jaemin and Jeno this is Renjun" Haechan announced making Renjun nod his head.

"Hi!" Jeno greeted and gave him his famous eye smile. Renjun smiled back.

"Renjun? Why didn't you hug or make them welcome? They are your-" Chenle was cut off when Jisung hurriedly covered his mouth and told everyone that he is hungry and want to eat now.

"Great. I'm also a bit hungry. We should go now... You guys are coming?" Renjun questioned to the two who are still standing there not planning on leaving or somewhat.

"Renjun stop asking questions and let them tag along. They are our bestfriends!" Haechan said and made his way to Renjun and points the two.

"Fine, but I honestly can't remember anyone except you guys"

"We need to go." Haechan again said and drag Renjun and followed ChenJi where they wanted to eat.

"It looks like we got a big problem here huh. Anyway, I am glad you two came back. Ever since you guys was hit by that truck, Haechan (Especially) was so down and worried about what will be the consequences that will happen after that and yeah, Haechan told us that before Renjun agreed to Yuna he even called Haechan and asked if he should do that just to make you two go back here"

  "But now that you are here I am glad. Try again. it's not too late" Mark said and tapped Jeno's back. Mark widened his eyes when he felt the embrace of the latter.

"Thank you for encouraging us. We will try but we are not sure if we wont get tired" Jeno said and let of the hug. Jeno smiled and grabbed the two making them chuckled before following their other friends.

"Renjun please remember us" Jaemin prayed and then let go a deep sigh.

tbc.