●~● Thirty three ●~●

"Finally you woke up! Gosh Renjun, it's 3 pm. You missed the morning schedule" Haechan faked cried as he placed his hand on the both side of his waist.

   it's been a week since Renjun came back to Korea. He also doesn't have any news about his mom nor his father. Renjun felt a little bit worried about it.

   "Really? Amusement park at this hour?" Renjun asked as he walk to his bathroom. "Just make your self look pleasant and let's go and meet our friends" Renjun faced palmed and just did what Haechan wanted.

  "Meeting friends huh. But we just met last night" Renjun said and wore a white hoodie (with a ponytail... jk) paired with skinny jeans and a rubber shoes.

   "Now we should go now!" Haechan announced and hurriedly went downstairs. He saw Mark standing beside his car and waiting for the two.

   Why do they need to hurry anyway?

  Renjun just go with the flow and do whatever his friends want. Since they havent meet for long because of what happened and he need to really pay attention to them.

   "Renjun. remember to go with the flow" Renjun whispered. They had a peaceful trip going to an amusement park. No one ever dared to speak as if they do not know each other.

"Renjun!!! Finally you decided to get sunlight on" Chenle said dramatically as he clung himself of Renjun.

   "Gosh Chenle if it wouldn't because of you asking me I won't ever show right now." Renjun answered as he rolled his eyes on Chenle.

   "Oh please Renjun, I know for sure you missed me so much!" Chenle said making Renjun faked gagged and gave a soft chuckle.

"Now let's go to the ferris wheel!" Haechan said separating the two because Jisung was  sulking for not having his Chenle beside him.

   "Gosh you are ruining the mood donghyuck!" Renjun said but still went together with them.

"SEPARATE???!" Renjun asked making Haechan nodded. "Why? do you want to be the third wheel on a ferris wheel?" Haechan joked receiving a glare coming from the older.

  "Fine, Maybe I do live in this world to be independent! Having no boyfriend is not a crime!" Renjun said proudly dragging some of the strangers passing by their attention giving off their chuckle that made Renjun feel embarrass.

   All of his friends also laugh at the sight and then proceeds on going on their designated cable.

  Renjun walked in not looking if there is someone inside (is that even okay?) and sat  carelessly on one of the seats.

  "I swear Lee Haechan is now laughing but its fine I got to spend my time alone-"

   "Really?" Someone said making Renjun look up and saw two guys sitting infront of him. "Oh, I am sorry. I went in without checking if it was occupied. Uhmm it's already moving so you can't do anything about it and just accept me" Renjun said and smiled at them.

   The other guy chuckled so is the other one who is currently checking his phone. "You didn't change Injunnie! you are still as cute as ever"

  "how the heck did you know my name?" Renjun said and can't help but to look at them confused.

   "We know you for too long dummy! We even went on this cable together! Don't act like you don't know us" The guy who has eyeglass on it and happened to have a tall nose which is really attractive adding his eye smile that makes him so perfect.

   "We did?" Renjun confusedly asked

  "Renjun, you can't remember us?" The other guy who was busy playing his phone finally stood up and went to join the other one.

   "I am not sure... Who are you again" Renjun questioned that made them look at him confusedly.

   "Renjun it's us Jaemin and Jeno!"

so that pretty guy who has a tall nose is jeno huh Renjun thought of himself

   "Jaemin? Jeno? Uhhh... I an really sorry but I cannot really remember who the both are you?" Renjun innocently asked. Jaemin was honestly pissed off but he can't show that in Renjun's face.

  He won't.

   Never.

  Jaemin sighed and just give up. But Haechan told us everything was alright Be thought before pulling Jeno away from a slightly scared Renjun.

  "I'm sorry, we might have talked to someone we assume recognized us. Don't worry we have good intentions, Renjun" Jaemin said and went back to his seat.

  Renjun just sat there processing what is happening, Why are they being like this? Is this even real?

Renjun shook his head and just looked at the scenery behind the two "strangers".

It was so warm. The color of the sky was really warm into the eyes, the Pink-ish color and mixed with peach sky makes Renjun want to just stare at it forever.

  Jeno nudged Jaemin and told him "He is again look behind us just like before." Jeno said and giggled a little bit not expecting Renjun will notice.

  "Sorry, I was carried away by the beauty of the sky, as if this scene happens to me before" Renjun said making jeno shook his hands signalling a "no"

   "What are you even sorry for?" Jeno asked

   "I saw you laughing. I must look stupid, am I left?" Renjun joked but them being too serious did not laugh causing Renjun to throw a small tantrums stomping his feet like a kid.

  "You even look cute by doing that. Stop it, we can't handle. I missed you Renjun" Jeno said carelessly not thinking if Renjun will hear it or not but what can they do? They love this little guy so much.

   "And why do you even have that necklace?" Renjun asked
.
.
.
.
.
.

tbc.