•~•fifteen•~•

Jaemin sat beside Haechan since he is still waiting for the other two.

"Now tell me when the fuck are you going to confess?" Haechan asked, Jaemin tilted his head and said

"Gurl, I'm no interested in you"

Haechan rolled his eyes and scrolls his photos, he stopped and showed the picture of Renjun and Jeno.

"It's not me, it's them" Haechan said, Jaemin made a shocked face and faced palmed in embarassment

"I don't know...?" Jaemin replied, Haechan groaned and stood infront of jaemin.

"what now?" jaemin asked

"tell them what you feel idiot" haechan answered.

few minutes passed by, noren finally went out of the house and decided to go to school already.

jaemin sighed when he remembered it was math on the first subject.

"is there something wrong?" renjun asked.

jaemin smiled and shook his head.

---
"okay, go now and take a break" Mr. chittaphon finally said making them jump in happiness

renjun slumped his body to jaemin who is currently laying on the floor.

"get up, let's go home. jeno might be sad going home alone again" renjun said.

"im the cleaner today, dont you remember?" jaemin replied.

renjun switched the direction he is facing and looked at jaemin, now their face are now inches apart.

renjun was taken aback. luckily, all their classmates went home already.

oh haechan? he went to mark since they have date today.

"o-oh? ill help you then" renjun said and was about to stand up but jaemin pulled him and tackled him with an embrace.

"renjun?"

"uhh?"

"renjun. if ever someone will confess to you, are you going to accept them?"

renjun remained silent until jaemin spoke "you must be thinking still. is your standard really high? is it like me?"

renjun chuckled and find jaemin cute that's why he turned around and faced jaemin who is still hugging him.

"why dont we start cleaning and go home after?" renjun said

jaemin whined and pouts as he stood up, tidying the things around the dance room.

renjun cant help but to giggle and help him to fo his work.

---
"jeno" doyoung called, jeno stopped his tracks and looked back.

jeno tilted his head and asked why. doyoung smiled and gave him and energy drink "take this. you did well today! fighting!" doyoung said and waved to jeno so he could catch up on taeyong

jeno shouted thank you and went back on walking to the place where they waiting for each other.

jeno smiled when he saw renmin sitting but felt bitter when they are HOLDING HANDS.

jeno felt like he was left behind, they might have something between them he thought.

but still jeno walked to them and greeted them. Renmin stood up and greeted jeno.

"did something happened?" jeno asked and gave a gaze on their hands.

jaemin saw it but didnt bother to take renjun's hands off since its not a bad thing holding the hand of your love ones right?

but back to reality, they are not in a relationship

renjun saw jeno looking at their hands so renjun thought why not let jeno join.

renjun grabbed his hands and connected to his, jeno's heart skipped a beat and tried to calm himself.

"now lets go home!" renjun said, as he pull the two guys behind him.

--
renjun just finished taking a bath, now he is just going to lay on his bed and maybe sleep.

Renjun went to his bed and took out the book he is reading. It was peaceful until.

"RENJUN AH!!!" jaemin called making Renjun stood up on his place and look at Jaemin

Jaemin jumped to his bed and made Renjun his shield (lol)

After that Renjun was still confused on what is happening, Jeno came inside and went to attack Jaemin with tickles.

"Stop playing on my bed!" Renjun stood up and crossed his arms with his pouted lips.

"Sorry" Jeno and Jaemin said, Jaemin smiled and said "Renjun is mad again! Renjun is so cute!"

Renjun gave up and just went back to his bed, not minding the two.

Jeno looked at Jaemin and it looks like they have some plan or something. Jeno and Jaemin carefully sat on the bed and slowly placed one of their hands on Renjun's waist.

Renjun was surprised and he just look at them, Renjun felt his cheeks heating and can feel something down there, but he can't be. He can't do that.

"S-stop" Renjun said, nomin just laughed and tackled Renjun with tickles.

Renjun was again surprised when they are tickling him not doing something rated spg (HAHAH)

"Gosh stop ticking me- HHAHAHAH" Renjun said and keep on taking their hands away.

"What if we won't" Jeno said

"Then no breakfast tomorrow,go cook by yourself" Renjun said and keep on pushing their hands.

Why can't they just leave Renjun alone in his QUIET time?

"Well just go out and eat there" Jaemin said making Renjun rolled his eyes.

Jaemin smiled and tickled him harder, making the three of them laugh and in the end they end up cuddling.

"You guys just want my attention, don't you?" Renjun asked, he was sandwiched by the two big guys beside him.

"No, YOU want our attention" Jaemin said and snuggle his face on Renjun's exposed neck.

"You two are not gonna sleep here in my bed tonight" Renjun said. The nomin looked up with their dissapointment in their eyes.

"Argh, fine! Just this day!" Renjun said, he gave up. It's just why are they so cute?

They are acting so cute!

"I knew you can't resist us" Jeno said

"Renjun cutieee" Jaemin whispered

"Aaa, can you shut the fuck up and let us sleep peacefully?" Renjun spoke

"We won't let you sleep until you give us our goodnight kiss" Jaemin said

Renjun remembered that every night his dogs will receive a lot of kisses before going to bed but it was a different situation right now. THEY ARE NOT HUMANS

Renjun cannot gave kiss so easily but

"... Kiss?" Renjun panicked as he look at the two.

"Yes, kiss" nomin said is chorus.

"Fine! But in your cheeks only" Renjun said, nomin face brightens and faced Renjun.

Renjun faced Jeno and was about to gave the kiss on his cheek, Renjun occupied the gap between them and placed his on his cheeks. Jeno smiled and pats Renjun's head.

Why can Jeno be so cute Renjun thought.

Now he faced Jaemin and saw Jaemin closing his eyes. Renjun leaned and gave a peck on his cheek. Jaemin smiled and said "that not a kiss"

"Whatever" Renjun replied. Jaemin pulled Renjun and gave him a peck on the lips.

Noren was both surprised.

Renjun just exploded in his mind, he can't help but to smile. He cannot hide his happiness.

"You sneaky little thing!"

Tbc.