•~•twenty•~•

fast forward...»»

"Have you seen Jeno?" Doyoung asked as he keeps on looking around finding jeno where he could be

"I saw him with Renjun a while ago but now renjun is with Jaemin already. maybe he is in the restroom" Taeyong answered

"He is in the restroom for already half an hour? I should ask Renjun" doyoung said and tapped taeyong's shoulder

doyoung walked over to where Jaemin and Renjun is and asked them "did you perhaps saw jeno?"

"uh he went to the restroom not do long ago and he hasnt came back yet... OH IS THE GAME ALREADY STARTING?" Jaemin said alarmingly

Renjun frown and tilted his head "well we better check up for him"

jaemin and renjun rushed in the comfort room just to check jeno on what is taking him so long.

Renjun opened the door and called for his name. "Jeno?"

They heard a small snuffling sound on one of the cubicle

"Jeno where are you?" Jaemin asked but he did not reply thats why they knocked every door in there until they have reached the last door.

"Jeno is that you?" Jaemin asked as he carefully knocked the door.

"the game is almost starting and everyone is looking for you" Renjun said

"im scared... i do not wanna go" Jeno said that made the two boys standing worrying much.

"Jeno you can do it! eveyone is cheering for you" Jaemin said "please open the door?" Jaemin added.

They heard a clicking sound and the door suddenly opens wide. "Are you guys going to cheer for me?" Jeno said as he wipes his tears forming in his eyes.

"of course, Now lets go and do your match" Jaemin said and was about to pull jeno but renjun stopped them

"y-your eyes... Jeno they both look different" Renjun said worriedly

jeno looked at the mirror and saw his eyes turning into blue one... its his eyes when he was a dog

"Dont tell me you're going back now" Renjun said and went to hug Jeno.

"ill find a way so that your eyes will turn back to its natural color" Renjun cried that made jaemin feel sad.

"Jeno... Jaemin... i have to tell you something" Renjun said and made a distance between them.

"i-"

"Jeno, the game is starting!" Taeyong said as he opens the door.

"oh did i came on the wrong timing?" taeyong added

"Sorry but you have to talk later" Taeyong said. the three boys followed taeyong and made their way to the place where they are going to play.

"i guess i have to say it later then" Renjun thought

they sat beside chenle, jisung and haechan and the three was worried about what happened to jeno. Since they are considerate much they did not ask him about it.

game has started and all of the students watching are cheering so loud.

"OMG MARK! GO MARK!" the girl shouted that made haechan look at her.

"Shut up girl, that Mark Has ME! I WIN YOU LOSE!" Haechan said and rolled his eyes on the girl.

the girl just clicked his tongue and said "Look who is dreaming right now"