~Promised~

I make many song references in this chapter 😏 enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cameron's POV:

I cried for what seemed like hours.

Maybe because it was.

Thanks to Hermione and Ginny they got me to shower again and get all fixed up for my date with Cedric because I wasn't gonna let him go without me just because of stupid jerk of George.

Hermione came back with a tub of ice cream that the house elf's had given her. Pop a mint chocolate chip ice cream make pain go away.

I finished getting ready and tried not to cry anymore. I knew Hermione or Ginny didn't want to ask what my George had going on.

 I knew Hermione or Ginny didn't want to ask what my George had going on

Cameron's outfit ^

I put my dress on with some pretty black high heels. At least George wasn't going on his little date and no I didn't feel bad for going out with Cedric and plus it wasn't a date date he just invited me to get some butter beer for him breaking my glasses.

7pm came around and I went down to the common room to see Cedric in the same clothes as before but that didn't matter I liked how he is. "Hey Cedric. Ready to go?" I asked. "Wow you look really good." He said I smiled "thanks you don't look bad yourself." I giggled as my face started to blush. Cedric put his hand out for me to take so we can go. "Hands off you asshole. She's mine." George growled as he pulled my hand away for Cedrics. "Oh shut up George I was yours when you had the chance." I snapped back as I took Cedrics hand once more and walked out of the common room.

We both talked on the way there, I would catch Cedric just looking at me from time to time but I didn't mind.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George's POV:
I saw the two Cameron and Cedric walk out of the common room. "Fred!" I yelled. I stormed up to the dorm to find Fred, Harry and Ron sitting on my bed. "George mate in sorry I really didn't mean for any of this to happen." Fred started to say. "Can you just shut the fuck up for once! You knew that Cameron and I liked each other! Why did you have to make this stupid little date?!" I yelled practically screaming. "It's not my fault you wanted to keep "it on the low" you could've asked Cameron out but no you had to fuck up like you always do! Don't blame me for something YOU didn't do!" Fred yelled as I slammed the door leaving the room with Harry and Ron following behind him.

"FUCK!" I yelled as I through my stuff on the floor. I pulled of the fire whiskey I had in my closet as I popped open and began drinking not caring about anything at all. I only had one thing on my mind and that was Cameron.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:48 pm
Cameron's POV:

"Thanks once again Cedric" I said as he left me outside the common room. "Your welcome and goodnight Cameron. I'll see you tomorrow in potions." He replied. "Yeah of course and goodnight." I said as I walked inside the room.