~Sundae~

7:47 am

I woke up with my head pounding, I let out a groan as I threw my hands over my face. I got up as I left George in bed as he was still asleep. I went to the bathroom as I got a hot shower running. I picked my outfit out as I looked over to the clock. "Oh shit" I mumbled to myself as I saw that it was already 7:47. "I guess I'm not eating breakfast" I groaned as I got into the shower.

-

I came out of the bathroom dressed into my uniform as it was now clean. I thought multiple times of waking George up but I left him there as I saw he was still sleeping. I ran to class as I was already a bit late. My wet hair going over my face and glasses as I didn't have time to style it. I guess it's gonna have to do. "Hey loser" Spencer said as he caught up to me. "Hey can't talk I'm late" I panted as I continued to run. "There's no first period" he chuckled. "Huh?" I said as I stopped at my tracks.

I walked over to Spencer as he shoved his hands in his hands in his pockets. "There isn't? Why?" I asked as I caught my breath. "Teachers meeting" he replied as he walked me over to the courtyard. "Oh" I frowned as we say under a tree. "Oh I have been meaning to tell you that I have to buy you your butter beer so what if we go today?" I asked him as I crossed my legs and laid my head on his lap. "Yeah sure I'll be down" he replied as he took out a text book and began to scan the pages. "Good, wanna go after dinner then?" I continued as I sat up. "Sure" he said not really paying attention.

"What's up?" I asked as I sat up and looked over to what he was looking at. "I just can't find the answer for this stupid question" he groaned. "Oh it has to be cut not crushed" I replied since I knew the answer. "I'm pretty sure it's crushed not cut" Spencer replied as he read more carefully. "1,2,3"I said as he found the answer in the text. "Okay smart ass" he jokes as he playfully shoved me. I read my book while Spencer continued to study, we waited for the bell to ring so we can go to class.

The bell finally rang, we got up as we headed to our class. "So the Yule ball is coming up. Mind if I ask who you going with?" Spencer said as he looked at me. "Haven't been asked" I giggled as I stepped into class forgetting to say bye to Spencer. "Hi Georgie" I said as I sat down next to him. No response. "I said hi silly" I went on again. "Hey are you mad at me?" I said as I tried to give him a kiss but swerved. "You left me by myself this morning" he mumbled. "Ohhhh, so that's what this is about. Georgie you were sleeping I didn't want to wake you up" I said as mcgonnagal came into the room. "Whatever" he huffed putting his chin on his hand. I suddenly got an idea. I put my hand on his thigh slowly going up to his crotch. "Oh but you can't stay mad at me forever can you" I whispered as I started to palm his cock threw his pants as his erection grew fast. "Cause if your mad at me I can't work my magic that I promised you yesterday can I huh?" I whispered again as I palmed him faster and harder. "Fuck" George said as he let out a small groan. "Shhh love, they can't hear us" I said as I started to pull out his erection from his boxers.

Good thing the front and sides of the desk are covered and we sit in the back of the room. "Now be good for me okay?" I said as started to pump my hand up and down his cock. I bought my hand up to my mouth as I spit into it. I took George back in my hand as I started to jerk him off. George rolled his head back in pleasure as he tried not to make a sound. I started to pump him faster and faster as I felt him twitch in my hand. "Fuck imma cum darling" he said as he panted. I pulled my hand away as I licked my hand clean from the precum. "Your going to regret that" George said as he caught his breath and pulled up his pants. I smirked to myself as I paid attention to what mcgonnagal was saying. "Today we will be learning about the human bodies and how to protect yourself when your having relationships with the other sex" everyone started to laugh and whistle.

-

A couple minutes into the lesson mcgonnagal got into the part about sperms. "So sperm is made out of glucose. Does anyone have any questions." Mcgonnagal finished. I frowned my face as I had a questions. I rose my hand, "Yes cameron" Mcgonnagal said as she pointed to me with her wand. "So your saying that the sperm has sugar?" I asked. George and Fred let out a snort. I elbowed George in the ribs as I payed attention. "Yes, technically yes" Mcgonnagal said. "That's weird. So what doesn't it taste-" I asked as my hand flew over my mouth and my eyes widen.

"Whatdidshesayyyyyyyy?!?!" George said quickly as he tried not to laugh. I put my hoodie on over my face as I started to blush. "Excuse me?" Mcgonnagal asked. "What?" I said as I covered my ears as the whole class laughed there asses off. "Fuck you guys" I mumbled as I got up from the chair and ran out the class leaving all my stuff on my desk. My eyes started to tear up from embarrassment.

Spencer's POV:

I turned around as I saw Cameron run out the room. Everyone stopped laughing as I also ran out the room seeing George did absolutely nothing. I didn't care if he got mad I just needed to know if Cameron was okay. I was running threw the halls when I heard a small sniffle. "Cam?" I called out. "She's not here" she said as she sniffled again. "I made a fool out of myself" she continued as I sat next to here. She leaned her head on my shoulder as she cried. "No you didn't, anyone could have asked that just that the class are some immature assholes" I said with a sigh. Right then the bell rang which meant it was tule for lunch. "Cmon, let's go get some lunch, sundae on me" I said as I got up and gave her a hand to stand up. We both walked over to the great hall, "I'll be over here with Draco if you need anything" I said to her when I started to walk off. "No" she said quickly. "I wanna sit with you. Please" she continued. "You sure?" I asked. "Mhm" she replied. "Okay than come on" we sat with Draco and Blaise as we ate our lunch and shared a sundae.