~All Part Of The Plan~

"Behave now don't get in trouble" Remus tells me as he gives me a hug at the platform. "I make no promises" I joke. "Cameron I mean it!" He yells as I run on the train. I wave to him as I blow a kiss. I sit on the train waiting for it to move. I can't wait to go back, to go to class to see my friends and to see my boys.

A while on the trip~

I get up and walk to the bathroom and turn the little corner to the little room. I guess I didn't seem to see the ginger following me. "Hey darling" he says as he gives my neck a kiss. I gasp as I turn around "you fucking scared me!" I yell whisper. "Sorry" he chuckles as he starts to get frisky. "George no" I said as I pushed him off me. "People will see" I said. "So what?" He said continuing kissing me. "And they'll see I'm back with you again and I'll be known as the whore who gets back with the same guy after getting cheated on and making a scene in front of everyone" I said as I started to walk back to my compartment. "Oh come on that's not fair" he says as he follows me. I start to walk over to the other bathroom to continue the conversation. "What don't you like the secret teasing and suspense?" I said with a smirk. "I do like teasing" he says with a wink. "Alright then, you get to tease me and make me soaking wet and I can tease you and make you hard" I said as I discreetly touch his crotch.

I get to the other bathroom, "that means we have to be seen as the people who hate each other" I said as I stepped in. "What no" he said quickly. "Teasing George teasing" I said before I closed the door in him. I heard a scoff as I locked the door and sat on the toilet.

At hogwarts~

I get off the train and pack up my book. I step on the melting snow as I stretch a bit. I start to walk over to the doors with everyone else before getting tapped on the shoulder. "Hey Cameron" Spencer tells me as I turn to look at him. "Spence I missed you" I said as I stopped quickly and gave him a hug. "How was your New Years?" He asked. "Good, I think I gained weight tho" I said with a chuckle. "You still look very beautiful if you did but you look gorgeous" he said as he took my bag. "Thanks" I said with a smile.

We got to the great hall where food was ready. I sat at the gryffindor table cause we had to, I sat across from George with everyone else around us. Once in awhile he would look up from his plate and give me a smirk. And I would just fell my cheeks get hot. "George!" A annoyingly familiar voice said. George looked up from me to see Emma sitting next to him. "Emma hey" he said getting uncomfortable. "How was your New Years?" She asked. "Oh well I spent it with the people I love the most" he said shortly looking at me again.

"Then why wasn't I there silly" she asked which I let out a snort almost spitting my food. The group looked at me confused but on the verge of laughing. "Are you okay?" Ron asked with a laugh. "Yeah- yeah oh god it's just George just said with the people he loves the most and this bitch says 'well why wasn't I there' " I said mocking Emma. I let out another laugh before I continued. "You weren't there cause he doesn't love you" I said with a chuckle. Causing Fred to spit his food on the table. "Gross" Ginny said with a look. Emma scoffed before she added. "And you were?" She said confidently. I looked at George which he shook his head no. "Yes as the matter a fact I was but it was hell but I was there cause he loves me still don't you George?" I said with a smirk. George twisted his fork around his fingers with a smirk which I know I will get in return. "But Cameron" Fred begins before I step on his foot. "Ow sorry" he said running his foot. "Well I'm quite tired so Imma go to my dorm now but you guys have a good night" I said as I got my bag and stood up and pulled my skirt a bit higher showing my ass I bit. I walked out the great hall with the feeling of many eyes on me. My ass to be specific.

A/N sorry for this short chapter but next chapter will be a whole chapter full of smut and nothing else but smut ;) thank you for all the reads <3 don't worry next book is in mind ;) (Fred simps 😏 your up) anyways stay enjoy :)