~Exams~

7:24 am

I woke up as my alarm kept ringing. I moved slightly but quickly went back to how I was. My head pounding as if it was going to explode. "Shit I have exams today." I said as I got up feeling dizzy. I opened my nightstand and got the painkillers and some water. The pain leaving my head immediately. I got dressed and did my hair.

I decided to wear something hot a sexy to get back at George for what he called me yesterday

I decided to wear something hot a sexy to get back at George for what he called me yesterday. The skirt was really cute and short but I didn't care and neither did the teachers. I curled my hair and went downstairs for breakfast. As soon as I got to the great hall all eyes were on me. Some boys even whistled at me as I walked over to the gryffindor table.

"Hey guys." I said as I gave everyone except George a hug. "Where's my hug?" He asked. I ignored him. "Love? Why are you ignoring me?" George said with a sad tone in his voice. "If you guys need me I'll be with Draco and Spencer." I said with a wink as I walked over to the slytherin table. "Hey Dray." I said as I sat down next to Draco. "Hey Cam. What's with the outfit?" He asked but I was too busy starting at Spencer. Draco turned to where I was starting at. "Ohhhh I know. Hey Spencer!" Draco called out with a smirk. "Draco what are you doing?!" I held at him as I started to blush. "Hey Malfoy. Hi Cameron." Spencer said as he sat down with us. "Hey Spencer. How are you?" I asked trying to hide my face. "I'm fine thanks. Are you okay?" He asked. "She has a crush on you Reid." Draco laughed. "Draco!" I yelled as I slapped his head. "Ouch sorry sorry." Draco said as he rubbed his head. "I'm fine just that I'm a bit nervous for exams today." I said with a smile. "Oh yeah same here. I heard that Slytherins and Gryffindors are doing transfiguration exams together." Spencer said with a warm smile. "Oh that's good. So I'll see you guys a in bit. I have to go to my first class." I said as I got up. "Oh what do you have?" Spencer asked as Draco, Spencer and I got up from the table. "Magical creatures." I sighed. "Oh I'll walk you I have charms which is on the way." "Thanks." I said as I gave Draco a hug and said goodbye to him as I walked out with Spencer.

"So do you play quidditch?" I asked him. "Yeah actually. And your a cheerleader correct. The one who broke up with Diggory." He chuckled. "That's me." I replied. "Well thanks for walking me. I'll see you next period for exams." I said as I gave Spencer a hug and walked to Hagrid. "Hey kiddo. Go ahead and take a seat please." Hagrid said as he patted my shoulder. "Okay class I will assign partners as you guys work with some Skrewts." Hagrid assigned all the partners as he got to my name. "Cameron and George." Hagrid said as he winked at George. Which made it pretty obvious that George had set this up. I sat with George as I kept looking somewhere else except at him. "Please use page 34 to help you." Hagrid said as he walked around. I opened my book to see a Polaroid sticking out of the page. I opened it to see the picture and quickly closed it back up. My eyes widen and George started to giggle.

"What is that?" I whisper/shouted. "Oh just a gift from me love. Why are you ignoring me love?" George said. I turned to him. "Giving me a dick pic to make up for what you called me last night isn't helping. That's just immature." I said as I closed the book and got my book bag as class had ended. I walked to charms class as I waited for Spencer. As soon as he came out I tried to put my hands over his eyes but failed. "Your just to short." He chuckled. "Rude." I said as I gave his a hug and continued to walk to transfiguration. I took my seat as professor Mcgonnagal came into the room.

"Good morning students. I hope you are all ready for exams this morning." Professor mcgonnagal said as she passed around the exam and a quill that has been bewitched with an anti-cheating spell.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 hour later:

"Well that's the last one." Professor mcgonnagal said as she collected the last students paper. "Off to lunch. You will get your exam results tomorrow." Mcgonnagal said as she stood up. Everyone got there book bags and headed outside. I walked over to Spencer. "So you think it was easy?" He asked me as we walked out of the classroom. "Shit was hard as fuck bro." I said as I through my head back and groaned. "I know what will make you feel better." Spencer said as he gave me a piggy back ride. He put his hands under my butt so my ass wouldn't show since I was wearing a skirt. I giggled all the way as he took us both to the great hall. "Stay here don't move and close your eyes." Spencer said as he set me down on the slytherin table as he left.

I sat down on the bench and covered my eyes. After a couple of minutes I heard Spencer come back. "Okay don't open your eyes yet. Okay and open!" Spencer said as he sat down next to me. I opened my eyes to see a vanilla, strawberry and chocolate Sundae in-front of me. "Awwww you got me a sundae?" I said as pouting and giving him a hug. "Cmon grab a spoon. We both deserve it." I said as I playfully shoved Spencer as I grabbed a spoon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After lunch-

I said goodbye to Spencer as I headed to my last 3 classes of the day. I was walking with Hermione, Ginny, Harry, Ron, Fred and George. George tagged along but didn't talk much. We were about to walk into charms when we spotted Cedric. "You look pretty today Cameron." Cedric said as he walked over to us. "Thanks Diggory." I replied back. "How did I ever lose you?" He said as he put his hand on the wall. "I know we had something and it's a real shame" I said as I moved his hand. "Oops, I did it again." Cedric snickers. "Did what?" I asked crossing arms. "I played with your heart, you got lost in the game." He said as he high fived his friends. "Oh baby baby, oops you think I'm in love?" I smirked. "What?" Diggory asked now dropping his smile. "That I was sent from above? Well I'm not that innocent." I winked as I patted his back. "Never liked you, just a distraction." He smiled as I walked into class with the rest of the lot. "George you coming in?" I asked him as I saw he stayed back outside the class room. "Naw I don't feel like going into class." He said as he walked away. "Oh." I frowned as I took my seat. "Miss Black? You are excused from today's class. And someone told me to give you this and to follow the directions." Professor Flitwick said as he gave me an envelope and a rose. "Um okay? Thanks professor." I said as I took the rn and looked for a name but didn't find one. I looked at the lot and gave them a what's going on look to all of them shrugging.

What the fuck was going on?