~Just A Little Something~

Cameron's POV:

"Surprise!!" Everyone yelled as confetti canons went off. "NO FUCKING WAY!" I yelled as I saw all of gryffindor, some hufflepuff, some Ravenclaws, and even some slytherins. Including Spencer.

"Happy birthday my love" George said as he came up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the lips. "Georgie you did this?" I said on the verge of crying. "Love are you crying?" George asked as he pulled me into a side hug. I quickly wiped my eyes so no one else would see. "No" I said with a giggle. I gave the rest of the lot a hug and thanked them. "Draco!" I yelled as I ran up to him and gave him a hug. "Hey lunatic" he chuckled as he returned the hug.

I stood on the little stage the lot made and took the microphone. "Okay party people, now that I am here. Let's get the party started!" I yelled as Fred started the music. I jumped off the stage as George carried me a bit. The lot and I sat down over at the couch. "Let me see those pretty nails of yours my love" George said as he took my hand into his. "Like them?" I asked as I showed him my nails. "Yes I do actually" he smirked. "I like them cause they aren't long you know" I said as I looked at the nails myself. "But you know what is" George said with a wink. I playfully slapped George's arm as I giggled a bit. "OMG!" I squealed causing everyone jump. "We're matching!" I said as I pulled Georges foot up to see them closer.

"Yes mam, like them?" George asked as he looked at his shoes as well. "I LOVE them" I said as I bought my foot up with his.

George's shoes^

George's shoes^

A couple minutes go by as Fred comes over after being gone for a while. "George mate were all set up" Fred said as he patted him in the back going back on stage. "Come in love" George said as he pulled me off the couch. "Wait I didn't know we were playing" I said as I walked over to the stage with George. George stopped me at the front of the stage as he went on. "Stay" he said as he pointed his finger.

"Yes sir" I said with a smirk. "Good girl" he winked. The rest of the lot crowed around me as Fred stopped the music. "Fred and I have been working on a little something for Cameron's birthday. I hope you like it love" George said as he gave me a soft smile.

* the music started *

"Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got, not much of a girlfriend, I never seem to get a lot." George sang as he played the guitar as well. I started to blush a bright red as everyone started to dance.

"It's been some time that we last spoke. This is gonna seem like a bad joke. But mama I fell in love again it's safe to say I have a new girlfriend. And I know it sounds so old but Cupid's got me in a choke hold" George said as he started to sweat a bit.

"Chokehold" Fred said as he played the drums. "And in afraid I might give in, towels on the mat my white flag is waving. And I mean she even cooks me pancakes, and alka seltzer when my tummy aches. If that ain't love then I don't know what love is." George said as he kneeled down to me as he sang.

Like this^

Like this^

"I've always wanted to fuck a rockstar" I whispered into George's ear with a smirk. George looked at me as he choked on some spit trying to get back to the song.  I giggled as I saw George get nervous.

"We even got a secret handshake, and she loves the music that my band makes" George sang as he looked at Fred with a smile. Fred moved his sweaty hair from he face as he looked at me. "And I know I'm young but if I had to choose her and the sun, I'll be one nocturnal son of a gun"  I smiled as I saw my two best friends play for my birthday party.

Time after the song:

"Hi my love" George said as he got off the stage and walked over to me. "Georgie that was so sweet" I said as he gave him a kiss on the cheek. "About that whole about you fucking a rockstar thing" he smirked as he took me back to the couch. "Later love" I whispered into George's ear as I palmed his bulge that was forming into his pants.

3:57 am:

Everyone had left, most of the gryffindors had gotten up to there dorms which had left Harry, Hermione, Ron, Fred, George, Ginny, Lee and I out. Everyone was either high, drunk, or both. Everyone was falling asleep on the couch, floor or on someone's lap. I laid down and laid my head on George's lap as he played with my hair. "We're going to bed" Ron said as he took Hermione to his room. "Sure" Fred yelled out with a laugh. "Love can we go to sleep as well?" I asked George as I couldn't keep my eyes open. "Sure thing princess come on" George said as he stood up and reached his hands out.

I grabbed his hands as I put my head in the crook of his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. George put one hand around my waist and the other under my butt. "We're going also, Cameron can't keep her eyes open" George said as he started to walk up the stairs. "Thank you guys for everything. I love you guys so much" I said as I started to cry. "Okay come on" George said with a chuckle. "Let's go to your dorm." I said as we went up the stairs. "Um, sure" George replied.

We got to George's dorm as he set me down on his bed. He took off my skirt and shirt as he looked for a t shirt. As I waited I took off my bra because it was bothering me. "Woah" George said as he saw me bra less. He put the t shirt over me as he took off my shoes carefully. I got into bed as George got undressed as well. He laid next to me as we cuddled. "Thank you Bub" I said as I fell asleep.