~Pretending I Dont Exist~

11:28 pm
Cameron's POV:

Everyone was drunk, high or both. I was sitting with Ginny and Hermione on the couch just talking about exams and talking shit about people.

"Hey Cameron we're gonna play truth or dare." Harry said as he came over to us. "Be right there." I answered. We got up and went over to the boys who were sitting on another couch. I sat next to George as Harry sat next to Ginny and Ron next to Hermione and well Fred was sitting next to a bottle of fire whiskey.

"Okay everyone takes a shot before we start." Fred says as he passed the bottle over. We all took a swing at the bottle and began. It finally got to my turn. "Okay Cameron truth or dare?" Fred asked. "Truth." I said. "Name something you might hurt yourself riding on." Fred with with a smirk. "Oh lord. You know what I'm thinking. George motherfucking Weasley." I said as I swung the fire whiskey. "Good girl." George said as he kissed me while everyone else was laughing. "George. Truth or dare?" Ron asked him. "Let's go with truth." George said as he pulled away from me.

"What's your type?" "Tight jeans. Double D's. Making me go-" he said with a whistle followed with a wink. I blushed but then looked down to my dress. I lifted my dress off my boobs a bit. "Who the fuck you talking about? I don't got D's" I said as I showed George. "I was kidding love." He giggled. "Oh." I replied as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

Everyone had gone and back to my turn. "Truth or dare?" Ginny asked me. "Dare" I smirked. " I dare you to go kiss the boy over there." She said as she pointed to a boy. I looked over and to be honest he was hot but I didn't want to kiss him. "Or if you don't you gotta strip and there aren't enough clothes for you to strip of." Ginny said with a wink. "Fine." I looked at George and got up. He grabbed my arm pulling me back. "Don't do this Cameron." He whispered. "It's just a game George" I said as I got up. I went over to the boy and kissed him. He was shocked but soon kissed back. He put his hands on my waist and I melted. It wasn't just 1 kiss it was a couple seconds long. I pulled away. "I'm sorry, the alcohol must be getting to me." I said embarrassed. "No don't worry about it, you look very pretty by the way." He said. "Thank you. I'm Cameron by the way." "Spencer. Spencer Reid" (criminal minds fans would know ;)

he said as we shook hands. "I better get back to my friends." I excused myself and turned around before he saw I was blushing. I went back to see everyone's mouth open. George wouldn't even look at me and had his hands in fists. "Is he a good kisser?" Ginny asked me excitedly. I didn't answer. "Yeah Cameron why won't you tell us if he's a good kisser" George said sarcastically. "George it was for the game. I don't know why your acting like that." I said as I rolled my eyes. "Yeah sure." "You know what I'm leaving and if you really want to know, yes he's a good kisser." I said as I got up. "Oh fuck no." George said as he picked me up and through me over his shoulder.

"George. Put. Me. Down. Now!" I yelled as we got to his dorm. He opened it and threw me on his bed. He locked the door and began taking his pants off. "What the hell is wrong with you." I said as I got up from the bed. "You kissed the bastard!" He yelled back. "George it was for the damn game! I wasn't gonna strip in front of everyone!" I said as I crossed my arms. "I would rather see you strip than kiss him to be honest. Love your mine and I don't share." George said as I straddled him. "Georgie I like you and I have always like you and nothing is going to change that." I said as I kissed him. "God I love you" George said. I broke from the kiss and looked at him. "Wait what did you say?" "Oh um I" he stuttered. "I didn't mean it. It Was probably just the alcohol." He laughed nervously. "Right." I said as I felt my heart drop.

Did he really not mean it? I got off him and opened the door and slammed it shut as I left George in the dorm by himself.

I walked down to the party and over to the others who were looking at me. I took the whiskey and took a swing. Multiple swings actually. "Cameron are you okay?" Fred asked as he took the alcohol from me. "Just peachy" I said as I saw George join us. "Imma go dance." I said as I got up and walked over to Spencer. I got to know Spencer better and that he's in Slytherin. I looked over to George once in a while to see Emma flirting with him but he would just push her off and look at me. I walked over or at least tried to the alcohol was making it really hard to walk straight.

I walked over to George to see Emma on him again. I got her hair between my fingers and pulled her back causing her to get off George. "Scram" I said as I shooed her away with my hand. "What's up?" I said as I leaned my head on his shoulder. He didn't answer. "Oh is this about me dancing with Spencer?" I said flirtatiously. "Does he make you insecure? Huh?" I said as I ran my hand from his chest to his crotch rubbing it up and down. "Your mine and only mine Cameron." He said through his gritted teeth. "Prove it." I said as I stood up.

George stood up and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his torso as he put his hand on the bottom of my butt. I started to kiss his neck looking for his sweet spot until he let out a groan. I let out a small moan just from hearing his groan made me turned on ever more. We made it to his dorm he set me down on his bed as he locked the door, he ripped off my dress and I ripped off his shirt while not breaking the kiss. "Hey that was expensive" I said as he threw it on the floor. "Fuck that I'll buy you a new one." George said as he got on top of me kissing my body up and down not leaving a body part un kissed. Occasionally leaving dark purple marks that would for sure be there in the morning.

"Fuck you look so hot Emm-" he said but quickly stopped. I pushed him off me. "What the fuck did you call me?" I said as I got my dress of the floor and put it back on. "I didn't mean it!" George yelled as he got dressed as well. "Listen Cameron. I'm high, drunk and trying to fuck you. It's hard to do all 3 in one night." George said as he stopped in front of me. "Well you only have to worry about 2 of them. You and I aren't fucking Weasley." I pushed him away as I ran down the stairs looking for the rest of the group. "Imma go to sleep now. I'm pretty tired and I have things to do tomorrow." I said as I kissed and hugged everyone. "Wait it's not even 3am Cam." Ron said. "I know I just don't want to be here anymore so if you need me I'll be up in my dorm pretending I don't exist." I said as I went back upstairs to my dorm.

I unlocked my door and closed it once more. I kicked off my shoes and headed to the shower.

I finished showering and sat down at my desk. I looked at all the work I was given by the professors. It felt like hours that I had been working and studying and I felt like Hermione for a bit but anything was better than seeing George after what he had called me.

I finally gave up on studying and climbing into bed. I turned off my light and doze off.