~Just Friends~

I wait on George's bed as I wait for him. I let out a scoff as I get tired and get up from his bed. I turn the nob on the door when I hear a giggle. "Cameron love" George says with a smile. "Emma" I said shortly as I push past them. I felt tears form in my eyes. "Cameron it's not what it looks like!" George yells from his dorm as I storm out of the common room. "Bull Shit!" I yell back as I slammed the door shut.

I wipe the tears off my face as I sit on a bench in the courtyard. Is George seeing Emma? Should I be worried about my relationship? Right then I felt a drop of rain on my forehead. Than multiple drops. Soon enough it was pouring. "Shit!" I yelled out as I was all wet. I didn't want to go back to my dorm so I went to Spencer's instead.

"Cameron hey- w-why are you all wet?" Spencer asked as he let me in his room. "I-I" I started to stutter. "You know what you don't have to tell me right now. Um wanna take a bath?"Spencer asked me as I choked on my cries. I nodded as he set a shower for me. I got in as Spencer waited outside.

I got out the bathroom with a towel around me. "Spencer I don't have any clothes to wear" I said slowly. "Oh shit, right, Um here some shorts and a tshirt" he said as he handed me some clothes. I thanked him as I went to go change. I stepped out once again changed and ready for some shut eye. "I'll ask Draco if I can't spend the night" Spencer said as he collected some blankets. "Spenc wait- stay with me. In the bed. Please" I said as I motioned him to sit with me. "You sure?" I nodded. "Best friends cuddle with each other right?" I chuckled lightly as we got into bed. "Right" he replied softly.

It was pretty quiet, just a couple snores Spencer let out once in a while. I laid staring at the door as if George was going to come in. Soon enough I dozed off.

7:08 am

"Ughhhh" Spencer groaned as he turned the annoying alarm clock off. "Annoying piece of shit never shuts up" he chuckled as he got up. I let out a snort. It was soon quiet then the room filled with Spencer's and I'd laughters. "Oh god, come on gotta go get you some clothes" Spencer said once we stopped laughing. "Mind if we go get my clothes after breakfast? We can leave a bit earlier so we get in class on time." I suggested. "Yeah um sure. I'm just going to take a quick shower" Spencer replied as he got his towel. "Yeah sure, I'm going to go look for Draco" I said as I stepped out the room.

I went down to the common room to see if Draco or anyone I knew was there and to my knowledge there weren't any students. I guess that's what you see at 7:13 in the morning. I went over to the little library the slytherin common room had. "Oh heck yeah!" I whisper shouted as I found one of my favorite books. How to kill a mockingbird

"Hey loser" I heard a familiar voice say. "Draco, my favorite jack ass" I joked as I collected the book and walked over to Draco. I sat down with Draco on the couch as we waited for Spencer. "Ready" Spencer said coming down the stairs. We headed out the common room, pretty quiet. The only noise we're the students around us passing by. "So, did you two. Have sex?" Draco asked. Spencer and I shot him a look. "What no! I just didn't want to be in my dorm" I said embarrassed.

We finally got to the great hall. I looked over quickly to the gryffindor table to see Fred,George, Ginny, Harry, Hermione, Lee, Ron and Emma. I walked back over to Spencer and Draco and sat down with them. "So, there's a dance competition going on" Spencer said as we ate. "Yeah I've heard" I returned. "Wanna comete?" He asked. "The both of us?" I asked as I looked up.

"Why not?" Spencer said with a chuckle. "Why not" I replied with a giggle as Spencer put whipped cream on my nose. "Oh you ass" I giggled as I put some on his nose. We finished eating and got up. "Oh I'm sorry" I apologized as I looked up to see who I had bumped into. "George" I continued. "Cameron, can we talk?" George asked as he played with his fingers. "George love have you been crying?" I asked as my heart sank, I lifted his chin with my hand so he would face me. "I'm sorry" he sobbed quietly. "Oh George, come on lets go to my dorm" I said as I led him away for the great hall to the gryffindor common room. "Come here" I said as we walked into my dorm. "I'm s-so so sorry, I swear, I promise you I was only helping her study" he sobbed as he laid down with me. "Shhhh, shhhh" I quieted George down. I rubbed his back with my hand as he sobbed into the crook of my neck.

Soon after it was quiet, only once in a while there would be small sniffles that would leave George's mouth. I soon fell asleep as well. I forgot about class and I didn't fell like getting up. The only thing I haven't forget was about what I saw the night before.