~It Will Only Make It Worse~

MENTIONS OF ABUSE⚠️⚠️⚠️ IF YOU OR SOMEONE  YOU KNOW ARE GOING THROUGH THIS GO TO THE WEBSITE BELOW OR CONTACT AUTHORITIES❤️⚠️ 

www.thehotline.org
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cameron? Pumpkin breakfast is ready!" Sirius yelled from the kitchen. "Coming!" I yelled back as I stopped looking for my sweater. I looked at myself in the mirror for a couple seconds before heading downstairs to eat.

"Thanks for the breakfast

"Thanks for the breakfast. I'm going to go finish packing my stuff." I said as I hugged both Remus and Sirius then heading upstairs. Why was I scared to go back? Was it because I had slept with George while dating Cedric? I didn't want to be him Cedric I just can't get myself to leave him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We got to Kings Cross. "I'll see you guys soon." I said as I gave them both a hug. "Cameron dear, please I'm begging you please do not make me see you in a hospital bed anymore." Sirius said as he gave me a tighter hug. "Yes sir." I said and said goodbye. I got on the train and found Cedric. "Hey." I said as I sat with him in a compartment. "Why do you smell like cologne?" Cedric asked as he pushed me away. "Huh- oh because I was hugging Sirius and Remus before getting on." I said as I sat on the other side now feeling uncomfortable. "You and George. What's going on between you and him?" "What do you mean?" I said with a sarcastic laugh.

"When I went over he kept eyeing you." "Oh I don't know but don't worry." I said as I hung my head. "I don't want you hanging out with the twins anymore." Cedric said as he crossed his arms. "What? Cedric I've known them for a long time I can't just not talk to them out of no where." I said as I looked up at him. "As your boyfriend I'm asking you to listen." He said as he clenched his fists. "Fine." I said trying not to cry.

What was going on. How am I just going to stop talking to the twins out of no where? Why was he acting like this and should I be worried about my safety?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We finally got to Hogwarts, I quickly got off the train with my trunk and ran up to my dorm. I made no contact with anyone besides Hagrid. After I finished unpacking I headed down to the great hall for dinner, I sat next to Draco, Blaise, and Astoria.

"You alright?... Cam." Draco asked me. "Hm?" I answered as I kept my head down. "I said are you alright?" Draco continued. "I'm fine." I replied as I tear rolled down my face. "Hey, talk to us" Astoria said as she held my hands. "What ever you say to us in confidence is between us you know that right." Draco said as he wiped the tear off my face. "I don't have anything to tell you." I said as I got up and walked out of the great hall as my eyes started to tear up again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dracos POV:

What was up with her? She didn't say hi to any of the Weasleys and sat at the Slytherin table. I got up and walked over to the gryffindor table. "Weasley!" I yelled out walking over to the twins. "Do you know why Cameron won't talk to us?" George said as he got up quickly. "That's what I came to talk to you guys about. She walked out crying I think she went to her dorm." I said as I looked at Fred.

"Thank Malfoy." Fred said with a handshake. I didn't hate the Weasleys I actually liked them better than Diggory. I don't know sometimes off about him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cameron's POV:
I got to my dorm and locked the door. I went over to my record player and got my favorite disk that was also George's.

Good Old Fashioned Lover Boy.

I turned it up loud so I wouldn't hear anything else but the music I love most.

"I can dim the light and sing you songs full of sad things-" the song began. Oh how I missed my weasley twins. I buried my head into my pillow as I cried and cried. It felt like I cried for hours but I quickly got up and wiped the tears off my face as I heard a knock on the door. I went over and opened the door. "No no no you guys can't be here!" I started to yell as I looked around the corner to make sure Cedric wasn't there. "Cam talk to us please." "I can't okay?!!" I cried as I sank to the floor. "Love why not?" George said as he held my hands. "I just can't. He'll hurt me." I mumbled. "Who?"  Fred said sternly. "Cedric." I said softly as I cried.

"He doesn't want me with you guys because she thinks we're more than friends, he hit me already when I said why and when I tried to convince him that were only friends." I said as I cried onto George's lap. "I'll be back." Fred says. "NO!" I yell as I got up running to the door closing it. "If he knows I'm talking to you, you guys would only make it worse." I said as I sat on my bed. "I'm asking you not to talk to me at class, break or in the great hall. McGonagall changed the common room password so Cedric has no way of knowing that we hangout in here." I said as I sat down next to George once more. "Please?" I begged the two. "Only because we love you very much." Fred said as he kissed the top of my head. "I'll be heading out now. We have classes remember?" Fred said as he hugged me and signaled George to leave. "I'll stay here unit Cameron falls asleep. I'll be there in a bit Fred." George said as Fred walked out.

I went over to my drawers and got out my pj's and started to change.

Pj's^

Pj's^

"Why are you covering your eyes?" I giggled. "Because your changing." George replied as he uncovered his eyes. "George you say that as if you haven't seen me naked." I said as I got into bed. "True." He chuckled back as he got undressed and under the covers with me.  I put my head on his chest as he rubbed his hand on my back.

"Times been ticking hearts are running, think that Cupid's up to something. You ask me how I feel I say nothing." I say falling asleep.

"But lately colors seem so bright and the stars light up the night. My feet they feel so light, I'm ignoring all the songs." I continued. "I keep on frontin, they ask they bluffin, I keep you wondering, keep you huntin for my lovin. But I crave us huggin. Yeah stay stubborn. Cause I can't admit that you got all the strings and know just how you tug 'em." "I think I'm in love again"

"In my head yeah your in my head." George now said. "I think I'm in love again." "In my head yeah your in my head."  The room was then quiet. I felt George look at me. "Goodnight my Love." He said as he turned off the light and fell asleep as well.