~During~

"Cameron someones here!" Sirius yells from downstairs. "Going!" I yell as I run down the stairs, I run past the kitchen having to go back. "Greet, Now." Sirius says with a stern face. I give a hug to all the Weasleys who were in the kitchen around the table, a hug to everyone except George. "Hey" I say shortly not looking at him. "Now can i go?" I asked my dad. He nods as I run to the door once more. "AHHHHHH!" I scream as I jumped up wrapping my legs around Spencer's waist as I dig my face into his shoulder. He spins my around a little before I get off and continue to hug him. "Your here!" I yell. "I sure am and I got you something" he says as he hands me a gift. "Bro, you the homie" I say as I kiss his cheek and open the gift. "No way! No fucking way!" I yell and scream as I dive once more hugging Spencer. "Language!" Remus yells from the kitchen. "Sorry" I apologize, you got me a PlayStation?! And games?!" I yell as I look at him shocked. "I sure did." He says proudly. "When you said you were rich I didn't think PlayStation rich" I said with a chuckle. "Well, let's go play!" He says motioning to the stairs. "Right!" We got to the kitchen as the stairs are in there. "Mr and Mrs Weasley, how lovely to see you" Spencer says as he gives hugs and handshakes. "Mr black, mr lupin, is it fine if Cameron and I go upstairs?" Spencer asks my parents. "Oh course but you know keep your hands to yourself" Sirius says as he squints his eyes. Spencer raises his hand in the air. "Oh gosh" I said as I hold Spencer's hand and drag him up the stairs. "Cameron I mean it!" I here my dad yell. "I know!" I yell back. We set up the PlayStation and sit on the beam bags I have in my room.

After a while of playing

"Bruh you play like a girl" say loudly as I had won Spencer I'm the game. "Really?" Spencer says as he starts to tickle me. I shriek and run down the stairs and out the back door, Spencer following. We played in the field of flowers we have in the back. We ran, laughed, tickled each other, danced, fell all sorts of things. Everything in the world was completely fine and I was fine.

George's POV:

I saw it all, the fun, the smiles, the laughs, everything I saw from the window in the kitchen. Wishing like her that, that was me instead of Spencer. I knew I had fucked up, even with the kiss we had shared 3 days ago. I knew I had to talk to her I just didn't know how to. So instead I just kiss her.

"George mate" Fred says as he comes in from the living room. "She looks so happy" I say shortly. "Maybe it's for the better. If she's happy so should you" he says with a pat on my back and walks back out. I let out a sigh as I knew he was right but I wanted to be happy with Cameron and no one else. I really don't know why I did what I did. I don't remember drinking any potions or being bewitched, maybe I had to see if Cameron was the one. I know she is I just had to be sure of it.

After a while~

After a while of playing outside with Spencer you both went inside before you get back downstairs. "Say goodbye" Remus tells me. "Good bye mr and mrs Weasley it so nice to see you guys again" I said as I gave everyone a hug. Again everyone expect George, "everyone Cameron" Remus says. I sigh as I walk over to George. Giving him a hug as I melt in his arms, memories rushing back into me. After a while I let go and excuse myself. "Um Spencer's parents are here I have to go tell him. Excuse me" I said as I go upstairs. I tell Spencer about his parents, he gets his stuff ready and walks downstairs with me. We walk over to his parents car. "Goodbye Reid. I'll see you in a couple days for New Years" I said as I give Spencer a hug, on my tippy toes, we hugged for a long time to be honest before the Weasleys walked over out the house. "Bye" I said as Spencer got into the car and drove off. I sighed beige turning around starting to walk back. I go into the kitchen to make some hot chocolate before Sirius walks in.

"What's going on with you?" He asks. "Nothing, why?" I return pouring some of the drink into 2 cups. "Why won't you talk to George?" He continued as I hand him a cup. "Cause he cheated on me dad! That's why." I say loudly. "You kissed Spencer and he isn't saying anything" "he slept with someone! I found her earring under his bed!" I yelled before running up to my room.

After a while I get a knock at the door. I wipe my eyes, "come in" I respond. Sirius comes in. "You left your um hot chocolate in the kitchen." He sus as he gives me his drunk and sits down on my bed. "Cameron honey I didn't know I'm so sorry" he apologizes. "I- it's fine I just don't want to talk about him anymore. I'm trying to move on." I say with a couple of sniffles. "Are you moving on with Spencer?" He asks. I stay quiet. "It's fine if you are, I like him. I just want you to be happy and if it's with Spencer then I'm all for it but if he breaks your heart I will break his face" I let out a laugh. "Deal" I respond as we continue to drink our drinks and talk about who knows what.