~The 3 Words I Love To Hear~

So far I've been at the astronomy tower, and I was on my way to the great hall because that's where the envelope led me to. It was like a scavenger hunt and I lowkey liked it.

Go to your dorm to get all dressed up but don't be long and keep him up.

The note said. Keep who up? I collected the rose that was with the envelope and went to my dorm. I got dressed into something nice and hot and tried to hurry.

I used a spell to curl my hair as I walked over to the envelope and rose

I have to say you look very nice but the trip is yet to be done. Now go to the place where I told you 3 special words.

Special words, special words. George's dorm. I made my way to his dorm to find it opened. I walked inside as I saw an envelope and a rose just like before.

Your almost to the end but there is still one thing to say. Make your way to where I play.

Where he plays, the quidditch field. I walked down to the field to see the whole school at the bleachers I started to blush a bright red as I saw Fred in a tux. A TUX!!! "Hey Cam." Fred said as he gave me a hug and kissed me on the top of the head. "Fred what's going on?" I asked him. "Sorry can't say but you have to put this on." He said as he put a blindfold over my eyes as he walked me somewhere. "Okay take it off now." Fred said. I blinked a couple times and moved the hair out of my face to see George Weasley in a tux as well. "Hi my love." He said as he gave me a bouquet of roses and a hug. "Hi Georgie." I smiled.

"Cameron Olivia Black. The other night I told you I loved you but then instantly took it back, I know you were upset with me by the way you left me alone in my dorm. The reason I took it back was because I didn't want to tell you like a basic bitch." He chuckled into the microphone. He continued, "I wanted it to be special. So I'm telling you now in front of the whole school so they know that I love you. I love you Cameron" he said with a soft smile. I started to tear up. "I love you too Georgie." I said as I gave him a hug.

Those were the 3 words I've have always have wanted to hear George say and my wish had just came true.

"I would also like to ask you this. Cameron Olivia Black I would be honored to be known as your boyfriend. Will you go out with me?" He said as he kneeled down. I nodded as I started to cry. "I need a verbal response love." He giggled. "I would love for you to be my boyfriend." I said as I got him up and kissed him on the lips.

Everyone started to whistle and cheer as I melted into George's arms. "Y'all heard that!? She's taken Diggory!" George screamed as he picked me up and spun me around. I giggled as I buried my head into George's chest.

Hermione, Ginny, Ron, Harry, and Fred came over to us. "That was so cute!" Hermione squealed as she gave me a hug. "I know right" I squealed back. "Why didnt you ask me out like that Ronald?" Hermione asked sternly. "I- uh- well" Ron began to stutter. "I'm kidding Ronald." Mione giggled as she kissed Ron on the cheek. "Well it's official, can't go around making out with other girls Georgie" Fred joked. George slapped his arm. "I was kidding!" "Anyone feel like a butter beer?" I asked the lot to all responses were yeah.

We were about to leave when I saw Spencer, Draco, Blaise and Astoria. "I'll be back, won't be long." I said as I walked over to the group. "Hey Cameron. Congrats." Spencer said as he gave me a hug. "Thanks." I smiled back. "Now that will be remembered. The girl who got asked out in front of the whole school and gave all the students a day off of classes" Blaise said now as he gave me a hug. I excused myself as I walked back over to George and the others. "You okay?" George asked me. "Yeah, yeah I'm fine." I smiled. As we walked off to The Three Broomsticks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8:56pm

We all went back to the common room after house and house of just sitting and drinking butter beers and a couple shots of vodka as we just talked with each other. Having a good time in general.

We were all sitting near the fireplace with each other. "I'm boreddd." I whined. "I know! Wanna go prank Emma?" George said as he got up. "Do I ever?!" I said as I got up and walked up to my dorm. "Where you going?" George asked as he followed. "I'm in a dress and heels and we're about to prank someone..." "right." George said as he closed the door and sat on my bed. "Hey love?" George asked. "Hm?" I said as I got dressed. "You know I'm not going to stop you from hanging out with anyone right? Maybe Spencer." I looked at him. "I know same thing goes for you. Just don't go making out with anyone got it?" I said as I lifted his chin with my thumb and index finger. "Yes mam." George smirked.

I finished getting ready,

I put on some black short shorts and a white sweater crop top and some white sneakers

I put on some black short shorts and a white sweater crop top and some white sneakers. We went over to her dorm and she wasn't there but had a sign. "If you need me, I'm in the library."

"Well if I was to ever kill her I would know where to go." I giggled as we went over it the library. "I want to do this." I said as I looked at George and took the fireworks out of his hands. "You got it." He said as he helped me place them down but didn't fire them. We placed them so it would hit the table but not here so she wouldn't get hurt because we prank people not send them with a broken bone.

I sent the fireworks off and hit right exactly at Emma's table. I came out of my hiding spot with George as we laughing our asses off. "What the hell are you doing?" She yelled at me as she walked over to us. "It's just pure mindless vandalism!" I laughed back. "Are you mentally deficient?" She snapped back. "If I was mentally deficient, I would have missed." I said as my laughter went away immediately. She scoffed and got her stuff and went back to the common room. George and I went back as well as we held hands. I yawned as we walked and George looked at me. "Cmon. Up" George said as he grabbed me by the waist and wrapped my legs around him. I started to fall asleep. Until I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
12:03 am

I was woken up by my jewelry stabbing my neck and arms. I sat up as I took off my earrings, necklace, rings and bracelets off. When I heard someone at the door. "Come in" I hollered to that George walked in. He didn't say anything he just walked in and closed the door. He stayed at the doorway in silence as he played with his hands and looked at me. "You okay?" I asked him to him shake his head no every time.

"Come here." I said as I patted the seat right next to me on my bed. George came over and wrapped his arms around my waist and rests his head on my chest. I play with his hair as he cry's but I don't ask him what's wrong yet. After a couple minutes from just sitting there he finally looks up at me. "Can I sleep with you?" He says as his eyes were still watery. "Love you can stay with me as long as you like." I said as wiped his eyes and got into bed. George got into bed as well as he was already in a white shirt and some plaid pj pants.

I put my head on George's chest as I made little shapes on his arm. We didn't talk much. "I love you you know that?" George said as he looked down at me. "And I love you even more." I said as I kissed him on the lips. I sat up as the kiss got more intense. It wasn't sexual or anything like that it was more of a sweet love kiss.

"What's bothering you love?" George said as he pulled away. I laid back down and turned away. "Just nervous for my exam results tomorrow" I sighed. "I'm sure you'll get 100% my love." He said as he kissed and correares my shoulder. "Hopefully, goodnight Georgie." I said as I yawned. "Goodnight darning." George said as he turned off the light.