~Just Listen~

Cameron's POV:

I've been trying to avoid George all day and dinner had just began. I put my headphones in the ears as I studied instead of eating so George wouldn't disturb me. Sadly that didn't work. I felt my headphones leave my ears. "Hey love" George said with a chuckle. "Hey" I replied as I went back to my studies. "How about we take a walk?" George asked and I couldn't say no because everyone of the lot was staring at us. I agreed as he held my books while we walked out. It stayed pretty quiet as we walked in the halls. I pulled my sweater over my body as it got colder George than pulled me into a side hug. ¨Im sorry¨ he whispered as he started to tear up. I looked up at him. ¨George-¨ I began but didnt finish. ¨No just listen please.¨ he said as we sat down on a bench in the courtyard.

I nodded in response as George began to talk once more. ¨Cameron love, I didnt mean to hurt you. I just get jealous that you spend to much time with Spencer and I know what I did yesterday and blaming it on the alcohol isnt a good reason on why I kissed Emma but I promise I will never do that or anything to hurt you.¨ George said as I wiped his eyes from any extra tears. ¨George, im sorry for making you feel whatever you felt but you have no reason to because I chose YOU not Spencer not anyone else. Ok?¨ I reasurred him as I kissed his cheek. We hugged and stayed there for a while before we heard everyone go to there dorms. ¨Last thing¨ George said before we left.

He kneeled and pulled out a little velvet box. ¨Cameron as a sign of my promise I give you this so you know how much I love you and always will¨ he put the promise ring on my finger as he kissed me and held my hand as we went up to our dorms.

 ¨Cameron as a sign of my promise I give you this so you know how much I love you and always will¨ he put the promise ring on my finger as he kissed me and held my hand as we went up to our dorms

The promise ring^

The last thing I remember is falling asleep on George's bed while I waited for George to come back from pulling a prank with Fred.

George's POV:
11:32 pm

"Did you see filtches face?!" Fred yelled as he laughed and got into the dorm. I know! Poor old man didn't see it coming!" I laughed out. "George?" I heard a small voice come from my bed. "Oh shit! Bub, I didn't know you were here. I'm sorry" I apologized as I laid her back down and covered her up. "Sorry Cam" Fred apologized as well as he started to undress in the dark. "I was waiting for you" Cameron says as she laid her head on my chest as I rubbed her back. "I know I'm sorry love Fred and I got caught up" I said with a sigh.

"Thanks for cleaning up the room" Fred said as he laid down. "Yeah, you guys live in a pig house" she said with a giggle as I tickled her lightly. "Mhhh. Imma go to sleep now." She continued as she turned over away from me. I looked at her confused. She wasn't cuddling with me or even holding my hand. "Love" I whispered as I rested my chin on her shoulder. "What?" She replied with her sleepy voice. "Are you okay? You aren't cuddling me" I continued to whisper as Fred let out a snore. "Oh it's just because it's hot" she said as she opened her eyes and faced me. "Oh. Well can you at least hold me hand?" I asked. "Sure" she said with a smile as she held my hand and fell asleep.

Cameron's POV:

I woke up to a laugh. Then I heard a snort. "Fred?" I asked as I got up and rubbed my eyes adjusting to the light. "George's got a stock" he giggled as he pointed over to George. I got up from the bed and looked over to George. My eyes widen as I saw what George had going on. Fred and I giggled, I immediately throwd my hand over Fred's mouth trying to keeping him quiet but failing. "Shut up!" George whined as he pulled the covers over himself. "What are you guys giggling about anyways?" He continued as he got up from the bed finally. He looked down to see what we were going on about.

His eyes widen as he runs to the bathroom. "George mate it's okay it happens" Fred giggled. I slapped his arm as I knocked on the door. "George my love? Can I come in?" I asked as he unlocked the door letting me come inside. "George there's really nothing for you to be ashamed of" I said as I caressed his chest as he started to blush. "Plus doesn't this mean I get to help you?" I whispered into his ear kissed his jawline. He let out a groan as his hands went down to my ass.

I let out a small moan as George started to undress me. He started to kiss my neck leading to my boobs. I then started to undress George as he sat me down on the counter. George put one of his hands around my neck as he kissed my neck and jawline. We soon started to make out as my back touched the cold mirror. I let out a whimper as the kissing got intense. George trailed his hand from my back to my clit. "Please Georgie" I managed to stutter as his finger went through my folds. "Tell me I'm the only one" he mumbled. "Your the only one" I said before he pushed his finger in me. Slowly pumping in and out of it. "Oh fuck" I said as I rolled my head back.

"Can you take another one princess? Huh? Can you been a good girl for daddy?" George whispered next to my ear as he left small kisses. "Yes- oh fuck- please Georgie" I begged as he stuck another finger inside of me pumping it faster. I let out another moan as my hands gripped the counter. "George imma cum" I managed to spit out. "Cum all over my fingers princess, that's right show me how good I make you feel" he replied with a pant as he pumped faster making the knot in my stomach snap. My legs shake as George keeps pumping his fingers in me overstimulating me. "Knees" George orders as I get off the counter.

I get on my knees and start to take off George's pants. His erection sprung up hitting his stomach, I spit on his tip as it runs down his length. I started to rub my hand up and down making his head roll back in pleasure. George's hand makes it to my hair as he pulled on it then pushed my throat down his cock. I gagged a couple times as his top would hit the back of my throat. "Oh my god that feels nice I think imma cum Cameron don't stop" he sighed. I focused more on his tip as he twitch in my mouth. Warm liquid running in my mouth. I took him out of me as I wiped my mouth clean. "Swallow" he ordered and I completely listened I swallowed his warm cum not breaking contact.

We got in the shower as we got ready for the day. We were running a bit late to breakfast as it was a bit longer since there was a teachers meeting going on meaning no first class. We got to the great hall as we saw everyone eating. "Hey" I said as I sat down. "Hey" everyone answered with a giggle. "What?" George asked. "Cast a silencing charm next time would you?" Fred said with a smirk. "Shut up" i said as my cheeks went red. I ate breakfast as everyone else did as well. I looked up from my plate to see Spencer looking at me.

"Be back" I said as I walked over. "Hey" I said with a smile as is at next to him. "Hey" he replied. It was pretty quiet and awkward. Spencer and I haven't talked since the Halloween party. "Listen Spencer, I was drunk but that doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it" he looked up. "Really?" He asked. I nodded "oh" he blushed. We talked for a bit as the bell rang for us to go to class. I said bye to Spencer as I walked back over to George.