~Quidditch~

Includes use of alcohol, drugs and vapes.⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

George's POV:

"Hey Hermione have you seen Cameron?" I asked. "No can't find her? Hopefully you do though George. Goodnight." Hermione said as she went upstairs as the last person in the common room. "Don't tell me she's still at the library" I groaned to myself as I walked out of the common room.

I got to the library to see one light on in the corner. "Cameron Olivia Black what the hell are you still doing?" I said as I sat down next to her. "I'm studying for my exams." She said as she tried to keep her eyes open. "Love you can't even keep your eyes open." I chuckled. "Cmon let's go to sleep." I said as I put her stuff in her book bag as she got up from her chair. I put her backpack on my back as I picked her up.

She wrapped her legs around me as she buried her head into the crook of my neck. By the time we got back to the common room I heard her slightly snore. I reached into her back pocket to grab the key to her dorm as I opened the door. I sat her down on her bed and took off her pants and shirt putting a t shirt on her. I laid her down under the covers as I tucked her into bed. "Goodnight my love." I said as I kissed her forehead and left the room.

Imma marry her one of these days if it's the last thing I do.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1:50 pm

Cameron's POV:

All classes were over and everyone was preparing for the big game of quidditch. Gryffindors vs hufflepuffs.

I went to my dorm to get dressed. I put on my cheer outfit and did my hair into a high pony with the ends curled.

I loved my cheer outfit because the skirt was short and high so once in a while my ass would show

I loved my cheer outfit because the skirt was short and high so once in a while my ass would show. There was 20 minutes left for the game. I met the other cheerleaders at our place on the field.

"Hey coach mind if I got look for my friends? I'll be back for the game though." I asked. "Sure thing black." Coach hooch said. I ran to the boys locker rooms and opened the door. "Hey Cam." Fred said as he hugged me. "Hey Freddie. Have you seen George?" I asked. "Yeah one sec. GEORGE!!!" Fred yelled out causing the other boys to look over to us. Most, All of the boys were shirtless as they got ready. "Hey love." My Weasley said as he ran over to me. I jumped up as I wrapped my legs around his torso as he also was shirtless. Literally all the boys whistled at us as they saw us kissing. I got down and blushed. "What are you doing here?" George asked me as he put on his jersey. "What can't I come see my favorite Weasley?" I asked him. "HEY!" Fred shouted. "Sorry Freddie" I said as I blew a sarcastic kiss to him. "I just came to wish you good luck." I said as I started to blush. "Aww thank you love but coach is going to be here in a bit and he won't be happy but I'll see you out there okay?" He winked at me. I kissed him one more time and earned another whistles from the boys. "Oh shut it you jerk offs" I laughed as I left the room and ran back to the rest of the cheerleaders since there were only 3 minutes left before the game began.

Best Friends With Benefits( G.W )On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara