~Unfinished Business~

SMUT WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I sat in between Fred and George, we all began to eat but the whole time we were eating I noticed that George and Fred kept looking at me. "Why do you keep looking at me?" I asked George. "Oh just that you look so good." He whispered back. And with that I felt someone hand on my thigh. I looked to see Fred's hand inching closer up my skirt. Then I get someone's hand on the other thigh. George, I looked at both of them. And continued eating trying not to say anything.

As soon as I finished I stood up fast pushing there hands off me. I put my dish inside the sink and walked to the living room as I waited for others to finish so I can help with the dishes. The door soon swung opened and there were the last 2 people I wanted to see at the moment.

"What the hell were you guys doing?!" I shouted/whispered. "Nothing just admiring you and how fucking hot you look right now." Fred said as he started to kiss me neck and sweet spot as I let out a small moan. "We just don't like that you kissed Cedric. Because your ours." George said as he moved his hands up my skirt once more.

"Cameron dear?" Mrs Weasley shouted from the kitchen. I quickly stood up and fixed my dress and made sure I didn't look funny. I flipped off the twins and walked into the kitchen. "Cameron dear mind helping the girls and I with the dishes?" Mrs Weasley asked. "Of course, mr Weasley and yourself can go to bed. Thank you for the food once again." Mrs Weasley thanked up all and went up to bed with Mr Weasley. Hermione, Ginny and I did the dishes while the boys were in the living room. "Ladies! Let's watch a movie?" Ron yelled. "Sure" Hermione said as we finished washing and cleaning. "I'll be right there." I said as i got a wine glass and some wine we had left over.

Cause our parents are cool with us drinking wine ;)

I looked out the window to see it was raining when I felt someone's hands on my waist. I turned around to see George. "Why aren't you watching the movie with us?" He asked as he moved some hairs out of my face. "Listen George you and Fred have to stop what ever you guys are doing, we're going to get caught." I said as I kept drinking.

"Didn't you want to have a 3 sum with us?" He said as he kissed my neck. "It was the stupid potion. I didn't mean anything I said." "Sure you didn't but your enjoying it aren't you?" He said as his hands traveled around my body.

"Are you coming or not?" Harry yelled. "Coming!" I said as I moved passed George. I sat next to Fred since there were no more seats left and George sat next to me. Leaving me once again in the middle. Harry and Ginny were on the floor with each other and Hermione and Ron were on the other couch. I think Hermione fell asleep though because she soon started to snore a bit.

So far the movie was going great, the twins hadn't done anything, but I spoke too soon. Since we had a blanket over all 3 of us you couldn't see what we were doing. They both grabbed my hands and placed it on each of there bulges. I looked at both of them as they had smirks on there faces. I tried to take my hand off but they held my hands down.

My breathing got heavier, but thank god the movie ended. I got up quickly again and patted down my skirt. "Well the movie was lovely but I'm going to bed now. Goodnight." I said quickly as I ran up the stairs. I sat on George's bed and just processed what had just happened when the door opened.

"Love you didn't let us finish." Fred said as he started to unbutton his shirt.
"Say Fred, I love Cameron's outfit but as much as I love it on her I think it would look better on the floor." George said as he started to take off him pants keeping his boxers on. Leaving him with only his boxers on.

Fuck. They both look hot, I mean there wasn't anyone here with us. A 3 sum couldn't hurt :)

"You guys look hot." I said as I started to take off my boots not breaking eye contact with them. I laid down on the bed as George climbed on top of me. I heard Fred say a silencing charm for the room and locked the door. "The other day you said that Cedric was better than me but I think Fred and I are the only ones who can make you wet without even fucking you." George said as he took off my skirt seeing a little wet spot on my underwear.

Fred than sat me on his lap and he started to take off my shirt leaving me with a bra and underwear. I started to grind up against his bulge as Fred took off my bra. He started to suck on my boobs, pulling my nipples in his teeth. He kept leaving hickeys and dark bruises all over my boobs and neck. He sucked and kissed on my sweet spot and I let out a small moan.

I started to grinned on him a bit harder and let out a whimper from the lack of touch between us. George than took my hand and put it on his dick that was now rock hard. I started to glide my hand up and down I got off of Fred and kneeled on the floor. I took George in my mouth as I stroked Fred with one hand. My other hand was down on my clit pleasuring myself.

George got a handful of my hair as he pushed my head further down, as his dick touched the back of my throat.

I was so close to cumming on my self that my legs started to shake. Fred than picks me up not letting me finish. Fred kneeled down to my underwear as he took them off with his teeth. He licked a long strip on the inner part of my thighs. George that grabs my face as he starts kissing me, his hands on my boobs messaging them.

Fred starts kissing my thighs getting closer and closer to my heat. He then takes my wet pussy into his mouth, swirling my clit with his tongue. I moan into George mouth. He takes this as an opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, Fred then puts 2 fingers inside me thrusting them in and out.

I feel myself reach my high, "fuckkkk. Fred imma cum, don't stop- holy shit."

I say before releasing on his fingers and tongue. My legs started to shake as I rode out my high. Fred not stopping there he kept sucking and licking and kissing my pussy. Sending me over edge over the stimulation. He got up and sucked his fingers not breaking eye contact with me. "Fred lay down, you take one and I take the other." George said with a smirk.

Fred laid down and I got on top of him facing George. George than spits onto my clit as he aligns himself up with my hole, Fred doing the same. They both thrust at the same time. I let out a loud moan, I soon covered my mouth not letting any noise come out. The twins both stopped. I let out a whine. George than takes a tie from the drawer and ties my hands together. "We want to hear you darling." Fred said as he kissed my neck. George than aligns himself up once more and thrusted. One hand on the bed and the other hand rubbing my clit.

"Fuck, I love having both of you guys in both of my holes." I moan.

I soon realized I was going to release again. "I- imma-" I tried to say. "We know love wait for us." George said putting his hand on my neck squeezing it a bit. "Cum for us Cam." Fred says and I release. With that the twins soon cum inside both of my holes. They thrusted a few more times before pulling out.

We all threw ourselves onto the bed as we panted trying to catch out breath. George soon takes a towel and cleans me up, Fred and George did the same but on themselves. George took out a new pair of underwear and a t-shirt while Fred went to the rest room. I laid down under the covers with George.

Fred than came back and laid down in his bed. "This is not to be said to anyone or I will kill you. Got it?" I said as I fell asleep. "I make no promises." Fred said with a chuckle. "Fred!" I said as I got up and threw a pillow at him. "I was kidding.!" He said as he threw it back. "I can't believe I just had sex with my best friends." I said as I faced up. "Oh love we can believe it." George said with a smirk. "Yeah and damn Cameron your so fucking good." Fred said with a giggle. "Fred cut it." George said as he cuddled with me. We soon fell asleep.