~Halloween~

Camerons POV:

9:24 pm

"Love are you done?!" I heard George scream from the other room. "Almost" I replied which George let out a loud groan. "Okay there you baby" I giggled as I stepped out the bathroom to which George sat up.

"Merlins beard Cameron you look hot" he said as I took a spin. I straddled George putting one of my knees in between his legs and the other on the bed. "You like?" I said as I kissed his neck. "Let's just stay" he said with a smirk. "No way, now let's see you" I said as I got off him and George stood up. "I think it's just the person who makes it look hot" I said as my eyes traveled all around George. "Right" to which I giggled.

George and Cameron's outfit ;)

We both headed to the room of requirement to which the party was located at. There was no sound that you can hear in the halls into we stepped into the room. The loud music, bright lights and the amount of students dressed up.

You walk in to the room with this ^ song blasting out loud. You had a red sucker and George had a blue sucker. You walked into the middle of the room and passionately kissed each other. You pulled away as your tongue was now purple. You both smirked into you walked over to the lot with the badasses you both are. "Hey" I said as I sat on George's lap. "Hey you two, imma have to steal Cameron from you mate" Fred said as George shot him a stare. "Why is your tongue purple?" Ron asked me. "Oh I had a red sucker" I answered. "And George has a blue sucker" Harry added which we both smirked. Ron added the colors and when he found out he just made a face.

"I'll get drinks for us" I said as I got up from George's lap. I walked over to get drinks and as I walked back I set the drinks down at the table we were at. "Thanks love" George said as he kissed my cheek. I turned around to see Emma. She grabbed my wrist, "hey Cameron! You should stay away from George for tonight or else" she said with a smile. "Emma, Emma Emma, if you don't take your hands off me in the next 2 seconds you won't have hands!" I said as I stared her down. She moved her hands off me, "And I'm not planing on it" I said with a smiled as I sat on George's lap once more and kissed him passionately in front of Emma earning a groan from her as she stomped off.

I pulled away as I took a sip from my drink. "That was hot" George said as he held my hips. "Mhm" I mumbled. Everyone just stared at me as I took another sip of the alcohol.

I took George by his hand to the dance floor, both drunk. Our bodies dancing close to each other as this song played.