Ch 41: Yeah I Remember (Edited)

After sailing for who knows how long (A/N: Really, I have no fucking concept of time.) we finally make it to Arlong Park and the place was slightly too big, but I guess all bad guys have to make up for something. You know what they say the bigger the kingdom the smaller the King's dick.

Johnny and Ussop were of course already trembling as they kneeled low on the deck. Zoro seemed unfazed by the "danger" they felt as he peers over his shoulder against the boat's mass.

"So, that's the place." Johnny stutters while Usopp gulps. "You think Nami's in there?"

"She is. I can feel her spiritual energy from here." I said catching them off guard. "There's also a pretty hateful one with her."

"Wait you can sense people's spiritual energies?"

"Huh? Kind of forgot you could do that." Zoro mumbles to himself.

"Yeah, I get them from my mother's side-"

"So, you can measure how high someone's energy is too?" Usopp asked excitedly, a smug smirk creeping on his lips, "I bet mine that you sensed was jaw dropping. Nothing like you've ever felt." He puffs his chest with his long nose high.

"No, your energy was the weakest one I've ever felt. In. My. Life." His arms fell limp to his sides. "Like I've felt more energy in a 4 x great grandfather snail than from you." My words continued to push him into a corner of woah.

Johnny pats Usopp's back in pity throwing a glare at me. "That was uncalled for Sister-In-Law Lexie. Just for that I'm not coming to the wedding."

"You weren't invited either way." My nonchalant answer caused him to join Usopp on the woah is me corner.

"What was mine like?" Zoro curiously asks, making me tense. "Unlike Usopp's dreams mine was probably too much for you to handle." The cocky shit grins that wolfish grin that makes my heart flutter.

"Actually, yours was a powerful one." I roll my eyes at the ego boost it gives him. "But it wasn't the amount of power that stood out to me, it was how similar it was to mine." I avoid his eyes by turning my back towards him, so he doesn't see the blush crawling on my skin. "Not many people have been at my level and that kind of made me feel even more like an outcast than I already was, but your energy gave me comfort and made me feel less alone." I spoke softly at the end.

I heard him grunt as he stands to walk over to me. He wraps his toned arms around me from behind, pulling me against his chest. "Cute." He kisses my reddening cheek, trailing his lips to my ear whispering a "I'm glad" before nuzzling into my neck.

'Ugh, this man is going to make my heart explode and ruin my cool image.' I whin internally, but a small smile licks my lips as I comb my fingers through his grassy locks. 'But I'd be an idiot to deny such a handsome, touch starved baby boy like him.'

Usopp getting over his hurt feelings, we all know they were still hurting, rolled his eyes at our couple moment. He pretends to gag at the site. "We get it, You guys are cute together, but can we please stick to what is really happening."

"Aww he thinks we're cute." I coo, pecking Zoro's lips causing him to smirk seeing that mischievous gleam in my golden blue orbs that he adored. Spinning out of Zoro's hold and stopping besides Usopp, I exaggerate a sigh clapping a hand on his skinny shoulder. "I know we're attractive people, but you don't have to voice you want for a threesome openly."

"WHAT!? I didn't-"

"Too be honest you're too child like for me to do that, now if you were that sexy doctor that Zoro refuses to let us have..." I pout, paneling my attention to my stern lover.