Ch 32: Friendly Greetings From Bounty Bros (edited)

"Come out and fight dogs!" The enraged voice shouted, followed by the sound of things breaking. "I'll murder the lot of you!"

"What a friendly greeting." I said fixing myself a plate now that everyone has eaten. Luffy was the one to run outside while the rest of us remained in the galley.

"So, how many are out there?" Zoro asked getting off the floor to sit in the empty spot beside me at the table since Nami and Ussop were peek out the round portal.

"Just one...I hope." Nami answered anxiously.

"It's fine, Luffy can handle it." I mumbled, stuffing my mouth with my fifth whole pancake. The maple syrup running messily down from the corners of my lips.

Zoro clicked his tongue in disgust, "I can now see how Luffy and you are related." He grabbed a napkin and gripped my chin to wipe the sticky substance off. My cheeks started heating up a little when he paused his actions, staring intensely at my pink lips. My heart fluttered watching him lean in, because I mean it's my not be my first kiss but Zoro is a very very attractive individual.

Our moment was interrupted though by a loud thud underneath us. Pulling away from each other we stood up to check on it in case Luffy needed help. Zoro grumbled angrily with each step towards the door and threw it open for us to see Luffy seated a few feet from some darker tones version of that Bohnny Jravo guy, who I assume was the welcoming voice threatening us earlier.

"Huh? Johnny?" Zoro asked, staring down at the starfish posed male. "Well, I'll be.."

"Zoro, my brother!" He exclaimed, hopping onto his feet despite the ass-kicking he just got.

"What are you doing here? Where is Yosaku?" Zoro questioned, while we all stared between the two in wonder.

"That's just it!" The guy's voice starts trembling, "Yosaku is..DYING!"

~Skip to get Yosaku on the ship~

Once Zoro and Johnny brought a sickly Yosaku, who's stomach wounds were blooding along with blood dripping of his mouth, Johnny explains to us how Yosaku was fine one day but the next he was passing out and his teeth were falling out. He then tells us the reason he attacked our ship in the first place was because not one, but two cannon balls hit the rock that Yosaku and he were resting on.

Luffy and Ussop shared horrified looks that they had almost killed a dying man, and quickly bowed before Johnny. "Please forgive us."

"What good are your apologizes now?" Johnny barked, bring his arm up to weep into it as to not get any tears on his friend's body. "Our reputations have grown leading pirates to fear the names Johnny and Yosaku."

"I've literally never heard of you." I intruded, poking Yosaku's sweaty cheek.

This received a glare from Johnny, "Please, I am having a moment here!"

"Sorry, continue mourning over your gay lover." I apologized.

"He's my trusted partner." He corrected, causing me to roll my eyes at his denial of the truth. "And he's gonna die!" He cried making me almost feel bad for the fella....almost.

"Don't be stupid!" Nami snapped finally having enough of his shit, since she, like I, was smart enough to put two and two together.

"What the heck Nami!" Zoro shouted at her insensitivity but not mine which was something I noted for later.

"How cruel can you be to make light of my partner's death!" Johnny yelled, "Both of you women are heartless."

"Yeah Nami you're heart-" I stopped realizing he said women, meaning both Nami and I. Unless dicks were falling off the men which they won't from the package I could see Zoro carry from my crouched view. "Okay fuck you Luffy, Ussop bring the lime juice from the Galley." I stood back up, clapping my hand for the boys to rush off to do as I ordered