Ch 13: They Love Their Mayor

"That was for the Mayor." Luffy said in a nonchalant matter, wiping away the trail of blood leaking from the cuts on the side of his face.

"Thanks for saving me, guys." Nami looked at him a twinkle of amazement as she thanked us.

"No problem." Luffy smiled down at her, while I stretched my arm out to help her up as she gratefully took my hand.

"Can't have anyone else killing you before me, can I?" I cheekily said hauling her up, grinning at the sweatdrop that appeared on her head, as she was questioning her grateful feeling now.

The ginger began to frown seeing the mess around her that was once her golden treasure, "Oh no my treasure is scattered everywhere."

I too surveyed the area, not really concerned in finding anything until I notice a rolled-up scroll. I picked it once I realize what it was, "Well, at least we still have the map."

"Yay! The map to the Grand Line is ours!" The monkey boy cheered snatching it from my hands. He then winced in pain when I tore it back from his hands and used it to smack the back of his head like one does to a bad dog.

"It's rude to take things from others." I lectured with each smack.

"Sorry." He pouts, causing me to feel bad and rub his bruises. He closed his eyes enjoying the comforting feeling until we heard a shrill voice that just wouldn't disappear for good.

"Hey... I'm not done with you yet, Gum-Gum Boy." We all turned towards Buggy, who was a talking at this point.

"Huh, you're still alive?" Luffy asked nudging my hand to continue my previous acts.

"Yes, I'm still alive and when I come back together, I'm going to kill all of you, brats!" The fugly nosed pirate growled, collecting pieces of himself, "Chop-Chop-huh? AGH my body!!" He screamed seeing that he only consisted of burnt hands, broken feet, and that fat head of his.

"Looking for these?" Nami asked pressing down on the rest of his limbs that she managed to tie together, preventing them from returning to their owner.

"Great job Carrot, you're finally being useful and succeeding at it this time." I congratulated her with a pat on the shoulder, genuinely proud of her for helping us instead of causing problems for us.

She smiled at me, feeling pride in receiving a compliment from me but then scowled hearing the undertone insult in my praising. "Excuse me?"

"Hahahahaha good job, master thief. Now leave the rest of me." Luffy laughed at our exchange then turned his amused glaze towards Buggy's pathetic form, cracking his knuckles before swing his stretchy arms behind him saying, "Goodbye, Buggy. Gum-Gum-"

"W-Wait-" The tiny man pleaded yet it was too late as the raven-haired shot at him.

"BAZOOKA!!" Sang Luffy, the impact of his attack sending the midget clown skyrocketing out of our lives forever I hoped.

~Time Skip~
💫Third Person POV💫

'Ugh why is my body so numb?' Zoro thought trying to move his muscles that protested in return, but although his lower body felt nothing his skin absorbed the texture of the surface, he was resting his head on. 'What's this? It's so soft and warm and it smells nice...' He could help himself but nuzzle his nose against the source. His Nirvana came to a short ending hearing a familiar angelic giggles ringing in his ears.

"Wow Roro-Chan, I knew you were a pervert but publicly sniffing me there is a new level for you." The voice teased causing Zoro's brows to wrinkle in confusion. He slowly opened his eyes and for a second truly believed in heaven, seeing an angel hovering over him. The devilish smirk on her plump lips sent him crashing to Earth. "Not that I don't like it."