Ch 27: Movie Special: The Great Gold Pirate (Part 1)(edited)

(Lexie's outfit above same hair and boots tho)
~The next few days and no food~

"I'm starving." Luffy whined, laying opposite of Zoro on the main deck.

"The last time we ate was a week ago." Zoro groaned, their growls of their filling the air.

"Well, it's never too late resort to cannibalism." I suggested from my spot on top of the railing behind them, slightly curious as to how Zoro was having a hard time without eating for a week when we found him tied to poles, having not eaten for weeks.

"Are you offering?" Zoro tilted his head up at me, eyeing me in yet another one of Nami's shirts that was too tight around my breasts and showed off my bare stomach. His dark eyes admiring the silver belly button piercing.

My lips curled into my usual foxy smirk, "Hmm, well I wouldn't say no to the idea of you eating me, Roro-chan." He didn't blush but his eyes darkened, hinting that he was probably hungry for something other than food. What a naughty boy, you are Zoro.

"No Zoro, my sister isn't something to eat." Luffy argued weakly, reaching his arm back to hit the swordsman's face. 'That's what you think.' Zoro thought, pushing his hand away to give him a clear view of the sky that Luffy was staring at, "But those clouds look tasty."

"I can't even drool anymore." Zoro adds as they continue being whiney bitches.

"Aww my poor babies." I cooed sitting between them, brushing my fingers through their soft locks. "Maybe Nami found something since she just standing there with a creepy smirk." I suggested, raising a brow at her with suspicion. You would think Ms. Prissy would be the one complaining about our situation too.

"Maybe." Luffy jetted upwards, to scare her since she didn't expect to get an eye fill of monkey. "Did you find anything?"

"AHH! Don't scare me like that Luffy?" Nami screeches, shaking Luffy around like he was weightless. "What on earth are you thinking?!"

"I got, got, got it finally got it!" Usopp chanted waving his wooden fishing pole like a madman, gaining all our attentions. Not Zoro's as he seemed to be drifting off, content with the feeling of my fingers combing his short hair. "This must undoubtedly be the largest Elephant Tuna in the world! Brace yourselves you're gonna eat until your stomach explode!"

"You seem like you're going to bust a gut before any of us with your Elephant Tuna." I said, while we all watched him, wondering if what he said was true but of course it wasn't. It's Usopp, meaning 'largest Elephant Tuna' had to be an empty purple wine bottle that he managed to reel in.

A moment silence was followed by Usopp casually grinning and shrugging his shoulders, "Just kidding."

"That's a joke I'll never fall for." Nami sighed, turning her back on his dumb tricks.

"But you just did. I could see the hope in your eyes, Boney." I commented getting up to pinch at the zero muscle on her thin arm. Zoro frowns at my sudden absence, forcing him to cross his arm behind his head like a pillow to listen in on us out of boredom.

"Hey, Usopp can I see that rod real quick?" I asked pausing his crazy movements.

He looked confused before handing it over to me. "Sure what for-" He was cut off by me wrestling him to the floor and tying the fishing wire around him, keeping his arm tightly to his sides. I proceeded to toss him over the railing and hanging him like bait.

"Maybe we just needed bigger bait to catch an Elephant Tuna or we might catch a Giraffe Shark with you." I smiled sweetly down at the sweaty teen, pissing his pants.

"Won't work he's too skinny plus he probably won't taste that good." Zoro disagreed, while Luffy laughed at the scene.

"I'd probably taste better than you Zoro!" Usopp snapped.