Ch 31: Our Straw Hat Flag (edited)

It had been a few days since our random movie plot adventure and in that time, we came across a small island to stock up on minor supplies. I was able to find fabrics to decorate my room:

Along with that we were about to find minerals to make our pirate flag which is where our chapter begins with Usopp, Nami, Zoro, and I waiting for Luffy to reveal the flag he insisted on doing himself despite my polite warning that his arts skills...

Along with that we were about to find minerals to make our pirate flag which is where our chapter begins with Usopp, Nami, Zoro, and I waiting for Luffy to reveal the flag he insisted on doing himself despite my polite warning that his arts skills are a bit too unique for common folks' taste.

"It's finished! Luffy's pirate flag!" Luffy announced, holding a shitty, off-balanced drawing. I mean at least he tried, right? "Nice, huh. I had the emblem all thought up and everything!"

"The guy's a bit low on design sense."

"Maybe it's avant-garde?"

"I don't know but a pirate flag should inspire terror."

"It is pretty terrifying." We spoke among ourselves as to not hurt his feelings directly.

"So, do you guys like it?" He beamed with hopeful eyes. I really didn't want to be the one to tell him the awful truth.....

But Usopp had to be honest for once by saying, "Luffy, your painting stinks."

"Nuh-uh, you're just jealous." Luffy scoffs, turning his adorable face towards me. "Lexie you like it right?"

'Oh crap, I was fearing this.' I cussed, scanning my brain for escape routes until one hit me. 'Ace Mode On!' I allowed my legs to give out from under me and fall on my back with my eyes closed, releasing over-acted snores to my performance.

💤Third POV 💤

"I guess it was too good for her to stay awake for." Luffy shrugged as his crew gave him 'are-you-an-idiot' looks.

'How obvious is this guy?' They screamed in their heads, sweatdropping when the redhead peeked one eye open before quickly closing it to maintain her act.

"Here, let me give it a try." Usopp said taking the brush from Luffy's hand and grabbing a new piece of fabric only to draw his own captain symbol on.

"That's not our emblem." Luffy and Zoro bopped the liar on the head, forcing him to do it properly this time.

"Wow, it's good!" Nami exclaimed, gleefully surprised.

Zoro nods his head, impressed by the outcome too. "Yeah it looks like a whole new flag."

"Of course, seeing as I'm a man of many talents." Usopp said, flicking the tip of his long nose with his thumb. "I mean I have been drawing on walls for ages."

"Ages, huh?" Zoro mocked amazement. "You must be an old man then."

"Oh man that's so cool." Luffy chirped, taking Usopp's glare off Zoro. "Hey, can you also do tattoos? Tough pirates have them like Lexie."