Ch 26: Funny Fate (Edited)

"Wow..." Zoro breathed.

"A carvael!" Nami eyes sparkled, but not as big as Luffy's.

"Cool!"

"It's cute." I said, taking in the huge ram's head. It seemed to be an adorably, well-crafted ship for a starting pirate crew like us.

"Behold she may not be the newest model, but I built her myself." Merry beamed with pride, "She's a caravel with a jib and a central stern rubber. Now let me explain the rigging-"

"Yeah sorry but you're better off explaining that to Nami here, she loves boring ship stuff." I interrupted, dragging Luffy over to Kaya and sending a fed up Nami a wink.

"I've already stocked it with everything you'll be needing at sea." Kaya explained once we got to her with Zoro strolling to my other side.

"Really? Thanks!" Luffy said giving her a close eyed smile. "You're sure adding insult to injury Miss Kaya."

"You mean 'Adding icing to the cake'." Zoro corrected with his usual handsome frown. "Moron."

"Cake? You hiding cake Zoro?" Luffy asked sniffling and circling him like a hound dog. Zoro pushed the boy away when he tried peeking down his belly warmer, but after realizing the depressing fact that there was no cake, Luffy turned to gaze at the ram's head with glee.

"Gosh Zoro, we just got a ship, now you want cake when you obviously have some already." I complimented, pinching his tushy. I grinned at him jumping a foot away from me with flustered cheeks. "I thought Nami was the greedy one."

Zoro scoffed at that, his composure settling. "Aren't you a fox, so wouldn't that make you the symbol of greed?"

"I consider myself more as a lust." I purred taking a step closer to trail my fingers along his clothed abs. No one seemed to be paying attention to us, so I might as well take advantage of it. "but we all know you're a glutton for punishment Zoro." I lean in with my lips brushing his pierced ear. "Which I'd gladly be the one to punish you."

"That's enough for one day, vixen." He growled, batting me away, even redder than before. How cute.

Our ears then rang at a screeching voice yelling, "Stoppp MEEE!!" causing everyone to turn towards a giant ball racing down the hill towards us.

"It's Usopp!" Kaya gasped.

"Oh, he's right on time." I said to myself, checking the imaginary watch on my tattooed wrist.

"What's he doing?" Luffy wondered, tilting his head. "It looks kind of fun."

"Well, if anything we better stop him, because that weirdo is going to damage our ship." Zoro noted for us. Zoro, Luffy, and I waited until Usopp was close enough for the three of us to stop him with our left foot that stomped his face.

"Thank you." He mumbled underneath the multiple footwear.

"No problem." Luffy causal responded as we remove our feet from his face.

"I guess Lexie was right about Usopp coming here." Kaya thought openly, sending my crewmates into confusion.

"Huh?" Zoro and Luffy said looking between Usopp and I.

"You knew he'd be here?" Nami questioned, slightly suspicious of my smarts only because she wasn't at my high IQ level, poor thing.

"Let's just say fate does things in a funny way sometimes." I offered, waving them all off while walking onto the ship. "But please don't delay your lover's farewell due to my meda knowledge." I didn't even need to look back to see the pink painted on both Usopp's and Kaya's features.