Ch 33: Is It Fishy?(edited)

"Here we are the Ocean-Going Restaurant, Baratie!" Johnny announced, as we approached the one thing I was wrong about... "Isn't great, brother Zoro, brother Luffy, brother Usopp, brother Nami, and Sister-in-Law Lexie?"

"Did he just call me brother?" Nami scowled.

"What do you mean brother Nami? He just calling it as he sees it." I shrugged, patting her silky head with an innocent smile.

"Don't give me that!" She barked, slapping my hand away. "And why are you called Sister-in-law?"

"Well, obviously Johnny boy can see the future where Zoro and I are semi-happy." I rolled my eyes at her ignorance, yet our conversation attracted a certain mossy man's attention.

"Wait why are we semi-happy?"

"Because you waited too damn long to lock this," I gestured at my gorgeous self. "Down, but it's okay I can't blame you for your emotional constipation." I cooed, patting his toned chest as I strolled pass him to Luffy making sure to add a bit more movement to my hips. Behind, I could hear him grumbling about not being emotionally constipated and how he'll prove me wrong, which please do Roro-chan.

"Wow, it's a huge fish!" Luffy awed the closer we got to the place, along with Ussop. "It's so cool!"

"Yes, every feline's wet dream." I spoke dryly, forever bitter the longer I look at it.

"Huh?" Nami suddenly questioned, turning our attention to an incoming ship to our right. "It's a navy ship!"

"Where'd it come from?" Luffy asked.

"I just hope they don't blast us." Usopp voiced, breaking into a nervous sweat.

The ship stops beside ours and out comes a lavender haired man in a pinstriped suit with iron knuckles guards.

'Who's this jagoff?' I thought, already not liking the guy. Plus, he's a navy dog which are on my mane and torture list. I mean I'm not a killer, obviously, but if they die from the torture that's their fault.

"I'm Lieutenant Ironfist Fullbody, Minister of the Navy." The guy introduced himself, holding up his iron knuckles like an identification card. "Who's your captain? Speak your name."

"Luffy, Monkey D." Luffy said rearranging his name to sound tough, but his bravery flattered into annoyance each time Usopp tried butting in like he was the captain. "We just made our flag yesterday."

"Yesterday?" Johnny snorts.

"Ha what amateurs!" Yosaku mocks, both being too busy acting like jackasses to feel the menacing waves flowing off me.

"What did you just call us?" I asked in sickly sweet tone, clasping my hand on each of their shoulders. My smile grew, seeing the fear in their eyes at the sizzling of my flames burning their clothes.

"Ah! N-nothing ma'ma!"

"Oh good, I wouldn't have wanted to rip off the toys you two use to butt fuck each other with, now would I?" I smiled a more genuine one this time, stepping away from them over to Zoro's side. Looping my arms with his muscular ones, my hands felt up his biceps. I'm surprised he allow me to do this. Unknown to me though, the greenette was steaming inside.

'She's touching no other man's dick except for mine-what the hell am I thinking!?' Zoro's eyes widened, snapping his head to look at me. Feeling his eyes, I smiled up at him making his heart skip a beat. 'Her smile is really nice, and her hands are really soft.' He thought with a light pink on his cheeks.

"You two scalawags look familiar." Ironknuckles narrowed his eyes at the gay lovers, who swelled with pride because they were recognized. "Ah yes, you're those bounty hunters that go for the small fish." That sure deflated their egos.