Ch 34: Snails For Brows Cook (edited)

"Give us a break. We'll work for one week." Luffy attempts to haggle the stubborn oldie.

"Don't insult me, boy. Your witless bombardment damaged my establishment and injured me, meaning one measly week won't do." Mustache Chef huffed, knocking on Luffy's head with overly long chef's hat.

"I refuse! I've waited 10 years to be a pirate and I won't wait another whole year!" Luffy said, stomping his feet. His back-sass must have pissed the older man off.

"You don't decide, Eggplant head! Chef's Special-Peg-Leg-Kick!" He jumped kicked Luffy in the neck and if the boy wasn't rubber it'd probably would have broken his neck.

"Oh shit." I inhaled, too impressed with the attack to care if Luffy was alive..because I already knew he was okay...

"You must be feeling better." Luffy commented, lifting himself out of the pile of trash (Oikawa) he was kicked into.

"Shut up!" Chef sneered, before taking in a deep breath to lower his blood pressure. "Okay kid, since your time is precious, I'll offer you a way out." He spoke in a calmer tone, but I could see a sparkle in his eye as Luffy leaned in closer with eagerness. "Give me your leg." He pulled out a saw from nowhere, which made me wonder if he just kept saws at his bedside because his nightly activities must be painfully unique.

"I don't want to." Luffy causally replies, then turns to me. "Hey, Lexie can I borrow your leg for the crazy mister." Just as I was about to smack the little shit, Chef beats me to it by Dynamic Entry styling Luffy into an Oika-I mean a trash pile again.

"How dare you! A man should never ask a lady to give her leg in his place!"

"That's right, Mustachio Chef-o you tell him!" I pumped my fist up and opened it to high-five the guy, who smirk seeing Luffy's betrayal. This encouraged him to high-five my hand.

"Lexie, who's side are you on!"

"Quiet Eggplant, besides what you want doesn't matter! Chef Drop!" Mustachio Chef kicked once again, but I guess he forgot about how strong his attacks were as it sent both him and Luffy through the floorboards.

🐟THIRD POV 🐟

The customers in Baratie's dinning room flinched at the sudden crash from above, adding to the intense atmosphere from watching a navy getting his ass handed to him. The crash had paused the cooks and the blonde man struggling in their hold to watch the dust clear to see their head chef lying on a straw hatted boy. The trio at the restaurant's entrance let their shoulders drop seeing that it was their idiot captain dying under the man's weight, but they wondered where his sister was.

"I can finally breathe again." Luffy gasped, when Zeff was pulled off of him.

"Chef, what are you doing?" One of the random cooks asked after helping him to his feet, uh foot.

Zeff ignored him and looked up at yet another destroyed ceiling. "Curses. Look at my ceiling!" He barked, pointing a finger at the monkey kid. "This is all your fault!"

"My fault?! You're the one who kicked me too hard!" He fought back, making Zeff wanna dynamic entry the brat again but the commotion ahead of him obtained his attention.

"Chef you gotta stop Sanji!" Some of the cooks holding the blonde back cried.

"Sanji! Did you attack one of the clients again?" Zeff asked, waving the others away.

"Zip it, crap-geezer." Sanji hissed, lighting his cigarette that flew from his lips by the swift kick Zeff landed on his cheek.

"He sure did and this time it was a Lieutenant for the Navy." Patty informed like the tattled tail bitch he was.