Home

Lee Taeyong? That name sounds familiar? But at the same time it doesn't.

"Do you know Jungkook?" I asked him in confusion.

"Yes I do, I have been in meetings with him, I've fought with him a lot! Especially when I found out that you were there. You know he doesn't really care about you right?" He said with a smirk. I stood up from the bed looking up at him.

"You're lying, tell me why I'm supposed to believe such an idiot like you?" I said with anger.

"You'll see, I promise he won't come to get you!" He said. He smiled like a maniac.

"You're a psycho! Just wait until he comes here! I promise you'll regret everything." I looked up at the man that didn't stop smiling.

He nodded while scoffing. "Oh believe me Honey, I'll wait." He said as he walked out of the room. I banged on the door and yelled for him to take me out but there was no worth. Jungkook please hurry up! I need you!

Lisa's POV....

I got off of the call. I sighed in relief as I knew what I'm doing here. Nothing was ever more important to me until Y/n came! But now I know.

I heard Jungkook opening the door. He just went upstairs and I went in the kitchen. I saw Rosé and we high fives each other.

"Accomplishment huh?" Said Rosé as I laughed. "Yes for sure it is and feels like it."

I heard aggressive footsteps approaching the kitchen and I turned.

"Where is Y/n tell me you've seen her or know where she is.!" He said in an aggressive tone.

I looked shocked as he said that. "W-what? I haven't seen her." I said.

He groaned in aggression and left the kitchen. I smirked as I followed him. Now it's my turn to shine in his eyes.

Y/n POV...

I sat by the front door. Taeyong opened the bedroom door and I'm just waiting for someone to rescue me. That someone is Jungkook.

"Is the knight here yet?" Asked Taeyong.

I looked at him and then away. I was sad and hurt. Maybe he just needs a little more time!

"He left before you came! He is probably not home yet!" I said.

"Stop giving him excuses! He isn't coming!"

"He is coming!!" I said in a aggressive tone.

"I'll wait!" Said Taeyong and left.

I sighed as I started to feel that Jungkook won't come. But maybe he is still not home. Maybe he is coming now! I mean, I don't know how long the drive is!" I played with my fingers as I waited even more.

I don't know how long I've been sitting here. I would say approximately 3 hours. I'm hungry, thirsty and need to pee. I'm so bored.

I stood up and went to the bathroom. When I was done there I opened the door and tried to find the kitchen.

As I walked down the stairs I saw Taeyong talking on the phone.

"You're doing a great job! Keep it on. I'll make sure everything will stay this way." He hung up the phone and walked away.

I got confused and followed after him. What is he talking about? Who was he talking with?

"Taeyong?" I said in a low tone.

He turned around and smiled "well look who decided to move away from the door! You've been sitting there almost the whole day sweetheart."

"I know... I was upstairs and on my way downstairs.. I.. I heard you talking with someone! Was it about me?" I asked while looking on the ground.

"No Y/n it wasn't about you. It was work." He said. I nodded and looked around. I stopped when I looked into another room. I looked at the backyard door. I can leave myself.

It can't be that far away from here. But I need to know where I am!

"Taeyong where is the kitchen?" I asked.

"I'll take you there." He said and held my hand.

He took me to the kitchen era and I saw a maid.

"What do you want?" He asked me. I told him that I just want something to drink.

He asked the maid to get me something and we sat down on a table. He sat right in front of me.

"Where am I?" I asked.

"In my house, where else would you be?" He said. I looked down and inhaled. I felt like I couldn't breath.

"Is it far away from there?" I asked.

"From where? Oh you mean... Y/n please stop." He said as he scoffed.

"What? I don't want to be here!! I wanna go back!" I raised my voice at him.

"Y/n he doesn't love you!! He doesn't!! I know it cuz I know him! It's better to be with me than with a fuckboy! He just uses you!" He yelled at me.

I started shaking. I got scared when he yelled at me. But I also got mad.

"After everything me and Jungkook have been through?? I don't believe you! You are lying to me!! You are trying to manipulate me!!" I yelled. After that it was silence.

The silence... it scared me even more. His glare... it looked like the devil was looking at me.

"You really think he loves you?" Asked Taeyong with a normal tone.  I nodded and he sighed.

"Fine than." He said and stood up.

He came up to me and grabbed my wrist as he dragged me. I was scared to talk to him.

He dragged me to the front door and in a car. "I won't stop you! But when you decide to come back, don't be to sure that I'll take you back!" He said and slammed the car door. I jumped a little and started crying. I covered my mouth.

A guard came in the car and started driving. My pulse got higher as I didn't know what to expect. All I know now is... that I'm going home and won't ever return to that place again.

To be continued....