Suprise

I came back. Home sweet home. But why am I so scared to go inside? I don't know, it's just what Taeyong said. He sounded so confident.

"Are you sure you want me to leave?" Asked the driver. I looked at the house and than at him.

"Wait here, don't leave." I said as I got out of the car. I went inside the house. No guards? That's strange.

When I came in I saw Rosé. She looked so surprised.

"Y/n!? What are you doing here? You have to leave! Like right now!" She said as she came up to me.

"Why are you saying that? I got kidnapped! Why should I leave? What are you hiding?"

I pushed her away as I went upstairs. She didn't stop talking about how important it is for me to leave.

"What are you so afraid of? What are you hiding from me!" I said as I raised my voice.

"Y/n, I know you haven't been gone for that long, but things have changed. Out of frustration and anger!" She said with a sad tone. "Y/n I really want you to be hear again! But is won't happen."

I shook my head head slowly as I started crying. I pointed at Jungkooks office door and said "so if I go in here... I'll regret it?" I asked.

"Yea, just go Y/n! I won't tell anyone that you were here."

Out of anger I opened the door slowly. I looked inside and I froze. My heart dropped my stomach as I saw the sight in front of me.

Jungkook looked at me suddenly, his eyes widened.

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" I yelled at him.

"Y/n, no just let me explain." He said in a hesitating tone.

I didn't know if I wanted to laugh or cry anymore. He came up to me and I said "Don't come near me! I'm a really that replaceable for you? I'm I really not with a shot for you?" I tried to keep my tears back.

"Y/n! I was mad cause you left me, and why did you come back? Where were you?"

"Jungkook I-... after everything we've been through? You KILLED MY HUSBAND! YOU CAME TO CANADA! YOU BASICALLY RAPED ME WHEN I FIRST CAME HERE! YOUVE HURT ME AND FOR WHAT!??? FOR THIS TO HAPPEN?" I yelled my lungs out. I couldn't believe him.

I was about to leave but I turned. "I hope he doesn't use you like me Lisa..." I left and Jungkook came after me. "JUST STOP! I need time by myself!" I said.

"Can't I at least get a hug? And where are you going."

"I'm going to the living room to think about this." I said. I ran up to him and gave him a tight hug.

"Please stay, I was just mad!" He said.

I pulled away from the hug and sighed. "I love you! and I will never forget you! You'll always have a place in my heart! But now! I just need time to think! I'll be downstairs." I said.

Did I lie? Yes. I can't stay with him. A cheater. You don't cheat on someone because you are mad. At least not when you really live that person.

I opened the front door and looked back. A tear escaped my eye. I hope he loves you, and cares for you.. and mostly protects you Lisa.

I closed the and went back in the car. "Just leave this place already!" I said.

Lisa POV...

I left the office and sighed. I saw Jungkook leaning on the wall. He didn't look sad in my perspective. Maybe I should approach him? No... I won't...

"Where are you going now?" He asked.

"I'm just a little shocked Jungkook. I need water." I said. "Don't go in the living room." I sighed. "I won't."

I went downstairs and in the living room. A smile appears as I didn't see her here. I went to the kitchen and pulled out my phone.

"It worked didn't it?" He said as he picked up the phone.

"It did, I just hope that after this massive explosion, with her coming in won't ruin things."

"It wont Lisa, just remember that I'm always a step a head..."
....

Y/ns POV...

We arrived. To be honest. I'm embarrassed to be here! To tell him that he had right. It's night time, and I wonder if he is asleep.

I went back inside and closed the door. I went in the kitchen where I saw him. He had i beer bottle in his hand that he was drinking. He was on his phone found something.

"I'm sorry!" I said as I looked down. I heard slow footsteps approaching me. I looked up at him. "I should've known that you said the truth, I just couldn't believe it." I said.

He hugged me and I hugged him back tightly. "I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay Y/n, we don't always stay know everything. But that's what makes us to who we are." He said.

He carried me to a chair and sat me down. He sat down next to me and sighed. "Are you okay? Do you want to talk about it?" He asked.

Why is he so nice? I mean he is so caring! He actually cares! He cares about what I saw and how it affected me. It just feels...  nice...

TBC...