Pretty lies

It has been a week since I've lived here. I love spending time in this house. I've spend time with Taeyong, Jaehyun and Lucas a lot. We have gotten really close. But I usually spend nighttime's with Giselle. We keep gossiping and talking about different things! I finally feel like I belong somewhere.

I have only seen Lucas for 3 days! So we are trying to become really close friends..  he is a funny guy! He makes fun of my height a lot which can be annoying sometimes but after all it's something I'm used too!

I was outside in the garden looking at the plants. I liked the red roses. I felt someone back hugging me and I knew who it was.

"Giselle let go!" I said while chuckling. He let go and said. "How did you know it was me??"

"Because of your height!." I smiled.

"Hey! I'm taller than you!" She said while laughing.

We sat down on the grass and talked for a while.

I've been very close with everyone. But Giselle is like a sister to me, she has been there for me these past 7 days.

Giselle and me were talking a lot. We laid on the ground and looked at the clouds.

"I think I need to go to work! I forgot to clean the meeting room and let me tell you! Those glass tables get dusty real quickly and they are supposed to have a meeting today!" She said.

"Do you want me to help you or something?" I asked her.
"No Y/n! It will be quick, and I need to go shopping for food later anyways, maybe then you can join." I nodded in agreement. After all I don't have much to do!

After a few minutes I went inside to look for Giselle I went in the kitchen to see if she was there.

I was about to leave when I heard a phone buzzing. I looked on the table and saw Taeyongs phone. Out of curiosity I checked it out.

I was so confused when I saw the caller ID. Lisa? It can't be her... or can it. I looked around before picking the phone up. I was shaking as I answered the call. I put the phone up to my ear.

"Taeyong I swear to god! Why weren't you answering? Jungkook wants to search for Y/n! Can you just check if she has a tracker on her ankle or something. Because I'm unsure if she has one or not! I mean if she hasn't one than he won't find her but you know! In case..."

I froze as I heard what she said. My heart sunk down to my stomach. Was this all just a set up! Taeyong was in on this... even Jaehyun.... Lucas??? I really can't trust anyone.

"Hello? Taeyong can you hear me."

With all the courage I had I spoke. "L-Lisa?"

Silence.... We didn't speak.

After some seconds she talked. "Y-Y/n? I-" she interrupted herself.

"Please don't say to Taeyong or anyone for that matter that we are speaking! You are going to get yourself and me in trouble." She spat out.

"Explain this." I said with a shaky voice.

"You are free to go whenever you want right? So meet me at xxx café. It's not safe for us to speak over the phone. Meet me there around 7 pm. Act normal around them."

"Fine."

"By the way, tell Taeyong that you think there might be a tracker in you before you come!"

"I will... bye." I said and hung up.

I put Taeyongs phone back while shaking. What the actual fuck just happened?

I walked away to the living room where I saw Taeyong on his computer. I froze for a second before walking towards him.

"T-Taeyong." I stuttered.. shit.

I sat down next to him. And he looked concerned.

"Uhmm I don't know why, but I started thinking about Jungkook and everything... he was really controlling... and I think he put a tracker on my ankle when he caught me in Canada." I said.

"Do you want it to be checked out?" I nodded as he said it.

He took me to a room down the hall way. There was a machine and the machine scanned my ankles.

There was no sound and he put it away. "There is no tracker in you." He said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. He nodded. "100%.. don't be scared" he said. He caressed my back and I sighed.

"Maybe somewhere else?" I asked. He took the machine and scanned my whole body.... Nothing...

"Taeyong are you really sure? I don't wanna seem annoying or anything! I'm just scared that he will find me!"

He smiled and shook his head. "I don't think that you are annoying or anything! I understand why you are paranoid! But trust me! As long as you stay here! Nothing will happen to you!" I nodded and smiled.

"Well I wanna tell you something, I wanna go out later. In like 1 Hour, just to feel more of the freedom you know hehe.. so if you can't find me or anyone is looking for me, than you know where I am." I said.

"Of course where are you going? Do you want me to drive you?" I shook my head.

"No need to! One of the guards can. I know you are busy."
"Okay but you know I don't mind to!" He said.
"I know but I'm fine." I smiled.

He walked back to the living room and I fixed my makeup. I straightened my hair and changed into this:

 I straightened my hair and changed into this:

I looked at the time and went downstairs. I bumped into someone and as it was Lucas. Act normal Y/n! You can do it.

"Where are you going?" He asked me as he looked deeply in my eyes. I swear his eyes can be hypnotic.

"I'm just going out for a little while. I'll soon be back." I said.

I tried to keep my tone normal even though I was stressing. I just feel betrayed by everyone here. I will feel betrayed until I get a good enough explaination from everyone here!

I went in the car and the guard drove off. I can't wait to meet Lisa and hear her explanation! But I'm also scared. I just don't know who to trust or where to feel safe!"

To be continued...