Suprise

It's been 1 years now since the incident. I laid In bed and thought for awhile. How does Jennie and Namjoon have it? Do they date someone? Have they forgotten about me? I hope so! But at the same time I hope not. I got up but felt someone grab my wrist. I smiled. "Good morning princess!" Said Jungkook and pulled me back down to the bed. I will never forget what happened. He put me in a basement in a cage for 6 months! He beat me up until I fell for him again! I pretend that I love him for 6 months now! I laid next to him and played with his hair. "Your hair is so soft!" I said. I buried my face in his neck and chuckled. "What's so funny huh?" I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "I love you!" He smiled and said "I love you more baby!" He stood up and said "I'll get ready!" I nodded and grabbed his wrist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. I pulled away and he smirked. He left to the bathroom and I sighed. I hate doing this! But it's the only way I can survive on! I don't want to die! So I have to do this. When he was done in the bathroom I went in and did my morning routine. When I was done I changed into this:

 When I was done I changed into this:

I went downstairs and to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and saw some cake from yesterday! Because it was my birthday! 14'th February. I took it out and took a spoon and started eating from it. I just couldn't get Jennie nor Namjoon out of my head! "And what do you think you are doing?" Said Lisa in a strict voice. I looked at the cake and then at her. I ran away from her and she ran after me. She caught me and she laughed while I fake laughed. "Your a naughty girl Y/n! Cake for breakfast doesn't work!" "But why! I need calories!" She laughed and I laid down on the couch. She laid down on top of me and hugged my thigh. That reminded me of something!

FLASHBACK:

"You must be freezing Y/n!" Said Jennie and I sat on the bed. She laid down between my legs and hugged my one thigh. She soon fell asleep and I smiled as I caressed her face. "U must also be tired Namjoon. He smiled and nodded. "Yes... Y/n? Did you actually fall for him." "I was manipulated to thing that! I don't think that I actually loved him. That's why I didn't help you that one time! Nor believed Jennie when she told the truth! I'm sorry." "No Y/n! I understand! Really! It must've been hard for you." I smiled and a tear escaped my eye. I looked down on the said "I can't believe that this is real! I thought we both would be happy together! Only the two of us! But something just had to come between us!"

END

I have to forget about them! They have already forgotten about me! I need something to distract me and I knew what it was. "Lisa! Where is Jungkook!" "In his office! Why?" "I'll be right back!" She sat up and I was about to leave when she said "Is it something important u want to talk with me first about?" I looked at her and winked. She understood and I left. I went to his office and knocked. I'll be ashamed the rest of my life for doing this! But I need to forget about them. I opened up the door and saw Jungkook working on his computer. I closed the door and went to him. Touched his shoulder and kissed his head. "Hey babe!" He said. I bit my lip and touched his crotch. He stopped his work. He looked at me and laughed in a husky way. "Your needy for me?" I nodded and he stood up. He put me on his work desk and we started making out. I wrapped my arms around his neck and wrapped my legs around his waist. I suddenly remembered the time me and Namjoon made out and I pulled Jungkook away. He looked at me confused and said "babe! What's wrong?" I shook my head and took off his belt. "Just fuck me already!" He took off his pants and boxers and mine too! He entered me and started pumping in to me. I whined and started moaning softly. I put my one hand on his wait and the other hand grabbed his hair. He had his hand on my hips and started fucking me like crazy. My moans got louder and I soon came. He kissed me and said "Get on your knees." I went down on my knees and grabbed his dick. I was about to take it in my mouth when an alarm went off. "What the fuck!?" He said. He pulled up his pants and I did so too! "WHO THE FUCK DARES TO EVEN STEP ON THIS PROPERTY AND TRIES TO ATTACK US!" Lisa came and he kissed me on my lips. "Lisa take her to the bedroom and don't leave her!" She nodded and I went to her. We ran to Jungkooks bedroom and I got really scared. After a few moments the door opened and my eyes widened. Namjoon and Jennie! They didn't forget about me! I smiled in joy but Lisa was mad.

TBC...