The talk

"I- what do you mean?" I asked him.

"Don't play stupid, I know you were talking to someone." He said. He sounded a little mad.

I haven't seen him mad since the first day I came here so I was a little scared.

"It was just me!" A girl said.

I was shocked but I tried to not seem that way. Who is that girl. He seemed calmer.

"You don't need to be scared to tell me that you are talking to a maid Y/n!" He said and patted my head.

He left and I exhaled. My heart was beating so fast. I looked at the girl and she smiled. "I was cleaning your bathroom when I heard who you were talking to." She said.

"Thank you! You really saved my life." I said as I smiled.

"I'm Irene by the way." She smiled as she left my room.

That was so close! I really need to be careful! These walls must be very thin if he heard me. Maybe I can ask.

"Irene!" I said as I ran up to her.

She smiled at me. "Are all these walls so god damn thin?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "No some walls are thick. I don't really know why your wall is thin!" I nodded.

"But you won't tell Taeyong." She turned around and faced me.

"Why? I saved you but I can tell him if I want to! In a way you seem like the enemy!" She said.

Shit what did I get myself into! Now I need to tell Taeyong in case she says something. I like being here with them! But I still have a lot of questions i want to ask Lisa. I know I'm going to get in trouble for it! But I have to!

I walked away from Irene and went to find Giselle.

"Giselle! Where is Taeyong this is urgent!" I said.

"He is in his office wh-" I cut her off immediately.

"Take me there! I'll explain later!" I said.

She took me to his office, I was shaking! But it's better if the truth comes from me and not someone else. I know this is going to ruin a lot of things. But I have to! She just had to be in my room. I mean I could find an excuse! But it isn't important! This just proves that nothing can be a secret around here!

I knocked on his office door. He didn't answer or anything. I knocked again. He opened the door but he was on his phone.

"I need to talk to you! It's urgent!" I said in a low tone. He nodded and let me in.

He closed the door. "I'll call you back later about
more information, I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." He hung up the phone.

"You can sit down." He said. I nodded and sat down. He sat down on the chair across from me. The only thing that was parting us was the table.

"What is it you want to talk about?" He asked.

I felt nervous now? How am I supposed to say this?

"I have done something behind your back and I want to apologize." I said.

He raised his eyebrows, he seemed confused. "What did you do?" He asked.

"I...." I cut myself off. It's now or never! "You know yesterday when Giselle went inside. I went inside some minutes after her. I was trying to find her so I went in the kitchen and then...... your phone it.. it rang! I saw the caller ID and it stood..... Lisa... I was confused! And I know I shouldn't but I... I picked up the call."

He took a deep breath. It seemed like he tried to calm himself down.

I told him the rest and even what happened just now. He looked straight into my eyes the whole time. I saw he was mad... like really mad.

When I was done telling him what happened he sighed.

"So you're telling me that if Irene didn't catch you.. you wouldn't yell me about this shit?" He asked in an angry tone.

I nodded slightly. He massaged his temples with his palms. He pushed his hair back and leaned on the chair.

While I? I was ready to be yelled at. That he tells me how stupid I am. And hits me. But he didn't. He didn't even stand up. I was confused.. isn't he even going to slap me?

"I'm not happy Y/n.. I'm really not. I'm mad and disappointed." He said.

I'm not going to lie. I felt mad at myself.

"After you leave now! I want to forget about it! It was shit from you! But I hope this won't ever repeat again! Just because I'm letting you go so easy now. Doesn't mean that I'll do it next time."

I nodded. "I'm really sorry Taeyong.. I really am!" I said.

"I hope you are." He said.

We sat In silence. I looked down but I felt his intense stare at me.

"I want you to go now, take that shit phone and give it to Giselle. Tell her to throw it away." I looked up at him.

He pointed his finger at me while saying, "I don't want you to have any type of contact with his sister! Ever! They will end contact soon! But with you and her! I want it to end now!" I nodded.

"I'll get rid of it!" I said.

To be continued...