New day

As I was done making his coffee I sat down next to him.  He took a sip of the coffee.

"It tastes really good." He said and I smiled.

"How tall are you?" He asked.

I laughed slightly. "I'm 5'1, so I can't really reach up to high objects. Like that cup." He laughed.
"No it's cute!" He said.

His statement made me blush.

"It's just nice to be here! I can walk freely and do whatever I want. When I was in another place I was just trapped and couldn't do much." I said.

"Well you can move freely here Y/n. You are a human... not a bird! But then again birds aren't supposed to be in cages either."

"You're right, I never thought about it that way."

We made eye contact and I looked away. I smiled like an idiot and he said "I need to go to work now, I'll see you around. And thanks for the coffee."

I smiled at him and said "I guess we will see each other soon again." He left and I let out a big sigh.

I started eating the watermelon I cut up. I wonder what Jungkook is doing.

No matter how much I want to forget him.. it won't happen. He is the reason why I am here, he is the reason for a lot of my happiness and my sadness. I can't deny it.

I walked around the house. Trying to get myself comfortable. I saw Giselle and decided to approach her.

"Giselle!" I said.

She smiled as I approached her.

"I don't know what I want to do!" I said.
"You can go outside in the backyard if you want to!"

"Can you come with me, I don't really like being alone outside." I said.

She nodded without questioning. Maybe she didn't wonder why.

I just want to be alone, like think about it! Maybe Jungkook will come and take me. I just wanna feel safe! And I feel safe here.

We went outside and sat down on the grass. It's kind of chilly today. Clouds covering the blue sky. Will it rain? I don't know.

But even if it rains it would be nice. I usually like the scent that appears when it rains. It's fresh. I just love it.

It didn't take long for my wish to fulfill. It started raining.

"Let's go inside Y/n." I nodded as we walked inside.

With all this freedom I don't know what to do. I've been used to Lisa.

Lisa coming telling me what to do, doing things for me. Jungkook being around me. I guess I just gotta used to this new life style.

Lisa's POV...

Another day without Y/n. I'm already used to her not being here. It makes me happy. I have Jungkook all for myself now.

He wanted to go and find her today.. but all men are the same. They can't handle the pressure in their pants when they see something they like.

Y/n has it better now anyways! I guess she also will forget about Jungkook at once the other man comes in her life. Jungkook is just Phase for her.

I talked with Taeyong today. It's hard for me to take control over this whole situation. Even more because this all was my idea. Anyways Taeyong agreed with me after I told him what has happened with Y/n. Even though he will soon take over Jungkooks title of being a mafia king, he still has a big and kind heart.

Jungkook and Taeyong are enemies and Jungkook knows how important his title is. But he will forget about it as long as I'm in his life. And my brother in Y/ns.

Y/n POV...

I leaned on the balcony in my bedroom. The rain is beautiful. Pouring down hard on the ground. I was starring down at the grass until I felt someone standing next to me.

"Hey Jaehyun, are you done working?" I asked. He smiled and shook his head.

"I just got a little break. So I decided to come to you." He said.

"That's nice." I said and smiled.

"Maybe you wanna get to know each other later on?" I nodded at his statement.

I heard some footsteps from behind.

"So you guys were here?" Said Giselle. I smiled and looked away.

"Taeyong said that you are done for today. With work and everything."

Jaehyun looked at me. "We might as well just get to know each other now!"

I nodded. I was really curious about this man.

"A road trip?"
"Yes!" I answered.

To be continued....