Secret

I went to my bedroom. I looked at the phone.. well, I guess now I will have no contact with any of them.  Maybe it's for the best. I wasn't taken here to still talk to Lisa and Jungkook.

And I like it here! I don't think I want to leave. Everything seems calm so far. I don't have a problem with anyone. I took the phone and found Giselle.

"I told him about the situation! I guess it was for the best." I said. She smiled.

"It probably was." She said as she took the phone away from me. She went to throw it away. I went outside and sat on the grass. The cold wind brushed through my skin. It's comfortable.

Taeyong came next to me. "I didn't mean to upset you or anything. I was just a little frustrated." He said.

I shook my head. "No I understand, I should've known better!"

It went quiet. "I have a business meeting tomorrow in downtown. Do you want to join?" He asked. I smiled as I nodded. It would be nice to get far away from here in some hours. A little bit of new air.

"I would love to go to downtown." I said as I smiled. We went inside and I went to search for Giselle.

Giselle POV...

"Lisa you need to stop this madness. Manipulating her into thinking he is her brother! Your real brother would be mad to find out!"

"But you don't understand! Letting her stay here is for the best! It's not like she will ever find out!"

"She might if she meets him!" I said.

Here I stood face to face with Lisa. She does nothing more but lie. Her brother doesn't even live in this house! They are enemies! I don't even know how she is thinking anymore!

"Tell me your Plan then! I would love to hear how it will work out! Y/n is staying with Taeyong whom is trying to get Jungkooks title! While your brother is so close to steal Taeyongs title and then will go after Jungkooks! How is this working? What if your brother finds out that she is staying here?"

She crossed her arms. "See! Even you realize how stupid that idea is! Your brother and Taeyong hate each other." I said.

"Just trust me! I have an idea. You will get to see it with your own eyes! You know what they say! A magician never reveals their secrets. Look. Jungkook and Taeyong hate each other but I still managed to manipulate him! I even managed to manipulate him that my *brother* is on your team. Let me just fix this myself." She laughed. I know she is probably proud of himself. Why Taeyong hasn't asked Jaehyun if she really is his sister surprises me everyday.

I sighed. "You better! I'm trying my best to keep this girl happy! Now it's your turn. And if your brother really loves her!.... Than he should be able to make her happy and not wanting to come back here."

Lisa rolled her eyes and walked past my. I turned to her watching her back. She looked back at me and said "trust me, she won't." Were her last words before walking away.

Y/n POV...

She isn't anywhere!! I sighed. Maybe I can take a little nap and she will wake me up later. 

I woke up and it was dark outside. She didn't wake me up did she? I looked at the time and it was 12.00 am.  I slept the whole day away. Perfect!

I went downstairs to get a cup of water. I sat down and looked around and I saw the phone. I guess she didn't really throw it away!

I took the phone and ran upstairs. I closed the door and put the wire in the socket. I found the letter with Lisa's number and typed it in. It was calling and calling.

"Hello?" I heard Lisa say tiredly.

"Lisa? It's me Y/n!" It went quiet. I heard her walking away and closing a door.

"Hey, why are you calling so suddenly! I will go to a meeting tomorrow!" She said.

"Wait in downtown?" I asked.
"Yeah! How did you know?" She asked.

My heart skipped a beat! That means I will see Jungkook tomorrow! But I don't want to bump into him! But I don't want to let Taeyong down!

"I will be going too!" I said.

"Wait really?" She sounded surprised and excited at the same time! That really took me by shock.

"Well, we can talk tomorrow then! I'm really tired!" She said.

"Fine, goodnight."

"Good Night!" I said and hung up.

I took he phone back downstairs before going back up and falling asleep.

I woke up the next day. I was feeling tired but I remembered that I'm going to downtown. I'm really excited.

Giselle opened the door. "Oh, I was just about to wake you up! Here!" She said.

She handed me a beautiful red dress.

"Giselle, where were you yesterday." She went quiet and said "I'll tell you later! You need to get ready before it's 12 pm." I nodded.

I put the dress on and it was very tight. I felt a little uncomfortable since you could see my curves, but I guess it's alright! I'm going with Taeyong after all.

I did my makeup and straightened my hair. I put on some laghmanis strawberry perfume before heading downstairs. I looked at the time and it was 11.30! Only used an hour! That's a new record.

"Y/n! Are you ready?" Taeyong asked. I nodded and he said,"we can go now! There might be traffic on the way." I nodded and we left.

~~~~~

Time past by and Taeyong wasn't lying when he talked about the traffic. But we managed to arrive in time. "There is a waiting room somewhere around! Go there and come back here around 16:48 pm. My eyes widened. That late? Maybe I should've stayed at home.

I nodded and we hugged goodbye. I wanna find the bathroom first! I walked around this massive building. I was a little scared walking around here! I really don't want to bump into Jungkook! That would mean death to me! At least that's what Lisa says.

I found the girls bathroom. Finally. Before I managed to walk any further I bumped Into someone.

To be continued...