Punishment 1

Me and Namjoon came home and we thanked the man. I took him to the bedroom and put him to bed. "Are you okay?" I asked and he nodded. "What about you!" I just shook my head. "Don't worry Namjoon! I'm fine." I went downstairs to make him something warm to drink when I remembered something! I remembered what Jungkook said! He will kill me! Fuck, what did I get myself into? I started shaking in fear and panicking. I was hysterically crying and fell to the ground. "NO! NO! NO!" I yelled. "Please don't let him find me!" I said. After 2 hours when I calmed down I made him tea and some food. I went upstairs and saw him asleep. I smiled and put the food and drink on the night stand. "My baby." I said and caressed his cheek. I went outside on the balcony and it was raining. Suddenly my heart just stopped beating as my eyes widened. I touched my my ankle and felt something. I pulled up my pants and saw I had a small tracker on me. "Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I went down to the kitchen and got a knife. I started shaking and threw the knife on the floor. "GOD DAMMIT! WHY AM I SO WEAK!" I yelled. I don't want to stress Namjoon out! So what am I supposed to do. I went outside and rain was pouring down on me. I have to leave! I can't let them get Namjoon. I touched my back pocket where I felt the knife. I ran out in the woods and the peeping got louder. I heard cars and ran deeper in the woods. I felt someone grab me and I pulled out the knife with my right hand. I stabbed the man in the shoulder. He screamed in pain and took the knife out. I tried to run but he stabbed my front thigh making me scream. I kicked the man with my left leg and he fell. I couldn't run fast at all! I was crying in pain and it was dark. I bumped into someone and looked up. I made eye contact with him and we just stared at each other. I walked back wards and started running a little. I went behind a tree and started panicking when I saw my thigh. I sat down and it hurt like hell. "Someone please help." I whispered to myself. After some minutes I stopped up and was about to run when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked and saw Jungkook. He looked so mad and took out his gun. "No! No! Jungkook please hear me out! I'm sorry it won't happen again!" I grabbed both of his wrist. "I'm sorry Jungkook!" He loaded his gun and shot next to me, making me scream. He put the gun in my mouth and loaded. I looked at him with pleading eyes. He took the gun out and grabbed my wrist. He dragged me and I tried to keep the pain in my leg for myself. When we got to his car he noticed the knife in my thigh and said "Who did that?" I shook my head and said "I don't know!" He started driving and the car drive was quiet.

Time skip...

I stood and just looked at the wall. It's midnight. Knife is gone from my thigh and I'm just standing here! In his meeting room. "So you think it's fun to run away huh?" He said. "No! I apologize sir." I heard him taking of his belt. I screamed in pain when he hit my back. He bumped my head twice in the wall and said "don't make a noise! Get me!" "Yes sir." "Straighten your back." I did as he said and he started hitting me multiple times with the belled while insulting and cursing me out. I tried hard not to make any noise and keep my back straight but in the end I gave up. He threw the belt away and got out a golf stick. I started hitting me with it and I was crying in pain. He stopped and spat at me.  He left and suddenly the door opened. "Hi I'm Lisa." She said and smiled. She had a first aid kit and treated every wound of mine. When she was done I almost couldn't see them and she touched my shoulder and said "Let's go to the bedroom." She took me to the bedroom and I asked "where is Jennie?" Lisa sighed as she tugged me in bed. She caressed my cheek and said "She is not your personal maid anymore! I am." I was a bit shocked and said "oh okay." She smiled and said "I'll see you tomorrow!" I nodded and as she left Jungkook came in. He took of his clothes and went in the bathroom. When he went out he laid down next to me and I went closer to him. "I'm sorry!" He looked at me and said "if you don't tell me where Namjoon is, I'll kill you tomorrow!" I froze and he just kept starring at me. "I- he-... in his house." He chuckled and pulled me in his embrace. "Oh baby you're so weak huh? So selfish too! I like it." He kissed me and fell asleep shortly after. I was awake and thought of what he said. He has right! I have to change! I can't be this scared all the time! That gives him pleasure! I have to stop!

TBC