Mission

He dragged me inside while I was yelling at him to stop. "Please! Don't do this to me! I'm sorry!" He ignored me and opened the basement door. "What's going on?" We both looked and saw Lisa. She looked shocked and he continued. "Jungkook stop! I love you please! Just don't do this to me!" He threw me in the basement and it was pitch black in hear. I heard insects and I screamed while banging hard. "AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and cried in agony. "GET ME OUT!" I screamed. I screamed so loud that my throat was hurting. The door opened after 30 minutes or so and Jungkook stood there. I was a crying mess and said "don't put me back I. There! I'll be a good please!" He grabbed my chin harshly and said you have luck Lisa came to rescue you. I hugged him and said "I'm sorry! Please don't put me in there again! I couldn't see anything! I was so scared!" I said and cried harder. He hugged me back and said "I love you!" Lisa came and Jungkook said "I'll be gone for a couple of days! I have a mission in Daegu! I'll leave tonight!" "When are u coming back?" "I don't know baby!"

When nighttime came I started crying while hugging Jungkook. "Please be safe!" I cried out. He hugged me tightly and said "I will! Lisa! Take care of her with your entire life!" "Yes Jungkook!" We kissed each other for a couple of minutes and he pulled away. "I have to leave! I'll see you soon sweetheart." He said and caressed my cheek. "I'll see you soon! I love you!" I said and my voice cracked. "I love you too honey!" He gave me one last kiss and hug before leaving. Lisa hugged me and said "he'll be back! He comes always back." We went to the living room and I asked Lisa, "How did you convince him to get me out of there?" We sat down on the couch and I leaned my head on her chest. She caressed my hair and sighed.

FLASHBACK...

LISAS POV...

While Y/n was screaming like crazy I went up to Jungkook. "You can't do that to her! What do you think will happen to her in there? There are no lights and many disgusting insects." "She will survive there as long as I'm gone." "Do you hear yourself? Listen to her!! She is terrified! Get her out now!!" "No! That's her punishment for trying to escape! She believed Jennie for fucks sake!" "Look! I know this must be hard but those tapes!! Of course she got scared she has a phobia for death! She was scared and ran away! I would too! You have to understand it from her perspective!" Jungkook sighed. He hit the wall with his fist making me flinch! "ITS STUPID! WHY DID SHE HAVE TO SHOW THOSE FUCKING TAPES!!" He yelled. Y/n started to scream louder and I grabbed his wrist. "Jungkook! We just now made her love you! We managed to manipulate her to love you from her entire heart! You'll ruin it all again if you don't get her out! AND WHAT IF SHE FINDS THE INSTECTS?" I yelled my last sentence. He bit his bottom lip and said "Your right! But she better behave at once she gets out of there!" He went to the door to let her out.

END OF FLASHBACK...

Y/N POV...

"Lisa! Is anybody home?" I waved my hands in front of her face. "Hmm? Sorry I spaced out!" She chuckled.  "So can you tell me how you did it?" "Y/n.. this man loves you! And you know it! He was just mad that you believed Jennie! He just had to calm down and I only told him that punishing you this way won't make you respect him more! It will just make you more scared of him! He didn't want you to be scared of him so he got you out!" "Wow! So that's the only thing you said? Like that one sentence?" She nodded and I smiled. "Thank you!" She smiled. "No problem." I got in my pajamas and said "I don't wanna sleep alone! Can you stay with me?" She nodded and laid down next to me. "Good night Y/n!" "Good night Lisa." I hugged her and eventually fell asleep.

TBC...