Bye K hello C

We ran out of the gates and on the road. "In the woods! Now!" We went in the woods and after some seconds we heard multiple cars drive past. "Don't you have a tracker?" Asked Jennie and I shook my head. "They removed it after I fell for him.! Because they thought I would've never find out about this!" We ran straight ahead in the woods until we came out. We breathed heavily and we heard cars. "WOODS NOW! THEY CANT HAVE COME THAT FAR!" Yelled Jungkook. "We have to move!" Said Namjoon. We started running again and me and Jennie got tired. Namjoon carried me on one shoulder and Jennie on the other. He ran until we came in the city. He put us down and I said "library." We found a library and Jennie covered me as I was half naked. She buttoned up the blouse and I said "come here." I saw a woman pay for a book and I saw the code she typed in. "Namjoon! Steal it!" I said. She put the credit card in her jacked and before she left Namjoon got it. We went to the computers and I sat down. I went to book a flight and then thought "Shit! We don't have passports!" They both looked panicked and i said "we cants stay here in Korea! We have to leave." "I can fix fake once!" He took another computer and we took solo pictures. He fixed something there while I booked the flights to Canada. When I booked the flight Namjoon was almost done with the passports. "Come on they are done he said and went to the printer. He took a cover on them and they kind of looked real. "It's 5 pm! Our flight goes 11 pm! We can make it right?" Namjoon nodded. The airport is only 2 hours away from here!" Me and Jennie nodded and we were about to go out when we saw A black luxury Range Rover where it stood JK on the side door. When it drove past we went out and I was freezing like hell. We went In a food store and I bought them food and something to drink! When they were done we started moving again.

We arrived at the airport after 4 hours of hiding from Jungkooks men! Because they were everywhere! Plus we took some long breaks. We came to the airport and luckily they didn't look to closely at the passports. We did hid in the handicapped bathroom. We have 2 hours till our flight! I also booked a hotel room for the 3 of us!" I said. "Y/n... how did you know we were there?" Asked Jennie and i sat on the ground. "Well today I was just wondering about my feelings towards him! And I know he doesn't tell me much and the only thing they both have been saying is 'whatever happens I/ Jungkook will always love you!' So I knew they hid something from me and it was this." I scoffed and looked the ceiling. "Maybe they even hid something bigger then this! But I don't know because I found the files first."  Namjoon came to me and I hugged him. "Come here Jennie!" I said and she came. We gave a group hug and we sat in there for a long time. "Let's see what time it is!" I opened the bathroom door and saw it was 10.44pm. "We have to go now!" I said and they came. We soon hid behind some people as Jungkooks men where here! "Shit! They must now that we want to leave the country!" We luckily didn't get caught and went on the flight. The flight went off and all I can say is bye Korea and hello Canada!"

JUNGKOOKS POV...

"THIS IS RIDICULES! HOW COULD YOU LET THIS EVEN HAPPEN!??" I yelled at Lisa. "SHE WANTED TO BE ALONE! HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT SHE WANTED TO GO THROUGH YOUR STUFF?" "YOU KNOW I LOVE HER! AND WE FINALLY MADE HER LOVE ME AND THIS SHIT HAPPENS! AND HOW THE FUCK HAVENT THEY FOUND THEM YET??" Lisa came and held my hand. "You know! How are we supposed to explain her this? This is insane!!" "I know Lisa! We have to find her first! I'm not letting her leave! I'll always find her! No matter what!" I massaged my temples and sat down on the couch. "I'm home after a week! AFTER A FUCKING WEEK AND THIS HAPPENS! IM TIRED AND JUST WANTED TO COME HOME! SEE MY GIRLFRIEND AND HAVE A NICE TIME BUT NO! GOD KNOWS WHY THIS HAD TO HAPPEN!" I groaned and stood up. I'll be in my office! Make me coffee!" Lisa nodded and I went upstairs. Before I went in my office I looked at our room. I went In her closet and grabbed her shirt. I sniffed it and it smelled just like her! Just like my princess! I took it with me to my office. I went on my computer and held her shirt tightly in my hand. Lisa came in and put the coffee on the table. "You shouldn't punish her when she comes.!" I scoffed. "I will!" "No don't do it Jungkook I have a plan!"

TBC...